Ivette

Jem

Guest janey_doll

I never thought I would say this but....... VOTE FOR IVETTE!! I want to know what happend with her and the Nerd Herd. Maybe she will get with Janey, Howie & Kaysar. :D

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well I'm not falling for anything out of Ivette's mouth. What I didn't like about her was her character, not so much her friendship with the nerd herd. Her character showed how petty she was when she came up against hard times. Can a leopard change his spots? I doubt it. She won't be getting my vote. Just what I need to hear - her whining again.

this is exactly how i see it too. as a whole, the friendship sucked.... and as individuals, they suck. Ivette's personality just wasnt likable to me. as loud and "tell it like it is" Dana was, i would rather see her back. I got a kick out of dana's rants. i left the room half of the time Ivette was crying why nobody liked her. waaaawaaaaawaaa! vote Ivettes girlfriend in and call it aday.i liked her from what very litte we saw of her.

I don't think Ivette is a traitor...She was the only one who actually ate up all the crap Maggie fed her, and was so sure Maggie was her friend that she gave her the game. Once she found out what was really going on behind her back she cut all ties with them, she didn't just do it now to get votes.

As annoying as she can be, I do think she was a true loyal friend (inside the house) to those she thought had her back, and went beyond the call of duty to save James's butt from eviction just cuz she considered him her friend too...so she gets my vote...here's hoping I won't regret it B)

I always liked Ivette and took tons of crap for it last year. I just had to hope that she would figure out that the rest of the herd were no good and do something to save herself, too bad it took being out of the house for that to happen. I would love to see her get another chance!

Geez, Ivette is tunning away from the Nerd Herd like a scalded dog. All she talked about on the show was how she didn't want to be associated with them. In her little paragraph on the CBS site she distances herself also. She must want to be on this show really bad. :lol:

Ivette lost any chance of nabbing my vote. Just made me sick to here what she said. She only did it to try to get on the show. She has about as good of a chance as Dana has at making it.

Ivette needs to own her actions. She drank down the FS bullshit like a Jim Jones devotee sucked down the koolaide!

Face it babe, you were suckered! Own it, live it, and move on, because we ain't voting your sorry ass back in!

i havent voted at all.....i definately didnt like ivette during last season, and i wonder if her whole 'im not part of the friendship' is just a bit of a tactic to get voted in.

Ivette is sorry she teamed up with the fiendship and she wants America to forgive her for her wrong doings and I'm a rocket scientist. Well, I am but that is beside the point....

NO VOTE FOR IVETTE IS A VOTE FOR SAVING THE ASTRO TURF - HAVE A HEART!

Poor Ivette, I always knew she wasn't meant for those sheep, just cappy's scary hypnosis got her. I don't think she'll be liked in this house AT FIRST, but I think, given some time, she could possibly weasel her way into someones heart. I mean she basically hung out with the scaries cause they were the first ones to pick her...she's like the unpopular girl at school who will talk to anyone who talks to her. Go Ivette!!! I can't wait to see you voted in so they can kick your ass out!!

It is so not right for Ivette to make it on BB7, she had her chance and because of pure stupidity she should not be voted back in. Please people remember the talk that Janelle had with her at the end about picking friends over money and she took Maggie. WE ALL KNEW that their would be no friendship outside the house. I don't think anyone should give her another chance, I was shocked to see her as one of the 20. She will not get my vote and does not deserve another chance. Let's make sure she stays out of there. She messed up by being in the friendship and now wants to say that't over. She was dumb the first time, let's not give her another chance.

Archived