Ivette

Jem

Soviet you got me before I realized that I accidentally quoted you. Sorry about the confusion. Mea culpa!

Oh and welcome, nothing like baptism by fire.

yea thanx 4 the welcome n thanx to u 2 gingersnaps. n yea that "jibberish" is juss slang ... sometimes i think im still IMing my friends at home my bad. but yea just confusion ... it wasn't ur fault i just jumped to conclusions ... not such a good day 2day so yea im kinda paranoid thinkin that everyone's got somethin to say to me, ya know? but that was just stupid of me so lets just move on. sooo ... r u a fan of cappy and his crew or kaysar and his crew ?

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey SS I do have something to say to you!!! Should've been said long ago...

Welcome to Mortys!!!

Hey! I was never welcomed and I'm new.....sob sniff sniff.........oh the unfairness of it all...............sniff

There's a welcome board for welcoming (ahem of which I never got welcomed even after posting there)

but I thought to welcome SS because he/she was getting picked on about PM's. Well, I don't think it is such a good idea on your second day to start PM'ing people. Anyways that is why I welcomed SS right then and there - not good letting people not feel welcomed.

So BBFAN - Welcome to you too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Anyway Soviet, somehow I quoted your post instead of fizzles. It was she I was speaking to.

And next time you want to know just how smart I'm being, please, don't refrain from posting in jibberish. It does make it hard to follow, but I'm always up for a challenge

and what post where you trying to quote of mine! who is crying? :blink:

shut up CM and have a drink on me.... just dont puke in my shower! ;)

The fact is that Ivette did align with the stronger group, got stronger as the game went on, taking Cappys advice and pep talks to keep going, to keep fighting. She did well in competitions and she wasnt afraid to be proactive or simply stay in her place even when she was physically threatened for the 'crime' of being disrespectful to a man. Yes, she would be very upset when someone she didn't even really know would sneak up and then stick his finger in her food but so would you!

Ivette aligned herself with the 'stronger' group because she completely sucked as a player. One of the reasons she completely sucked as a player because she took the advice of the only player in the house more clueless than her - Crappy! And I won't say anything about the 'physically threatened' part because the only place that happened was in your mind - and I definitely don't want to go there! :lol:

While you might come from an english speaking and 'euro' family background its not the exact same for Ivettes 'Subculture'. She is a hot and spicy Latina and her 'ways' and this includes the way of speaking and arguing are different. I realise you want her to talk and behave just like your standards but thats not how it works. Just wait till you see Dana and Ivette get into an animated discussion - they will talk fast and furious and its ok.

You are lecturing us on racial diversity? You? Have you ever met a 'spicy latina' in the frozen north????

Let me clue you in - I live in a part of the country where many 'spicy latinas' live - I even dated a latina woman when I was younger - and I'm here to tell you my friend, none of them acted like a BIG ASS like Ivette did. Her behavior had nothing to do with being Latina and everything to do with being a spoiled, loud mouthed little bitch that cried when she realized that NOBODY LIKED HER!

Just wanted ta set the record straight!!!!!!! B)

Ivette will be a candidate for BB7 and I honestly hope we can all realise that THERE IS NO MORE 'NERDHERD' and you need to stop and decide who you want in THIS GAME.

This is exactly what most people have posted here - they HAVE decided who they want in the game, and it ain't this whiney bitch! Deal with it - she had no game, and was frickin' annoying to boot!!!!

Can you hear me now...good! B)

i say we vote evettes girlfriend in. :D she seemed more stable.

Sounds like a good solution to me! She even thought Ivette behaved like a fool - especially over the arrogant, bald piece of crap! :lol:

Ivette aligned herself with the 'stronger' group because she completely sucked as a player. One of the reasons she completely sucked as a player because she took the advice of the only player in the house more clueless than her - Crappy! And I won't say anything about the 'physically threatened' part because the only place that happened was in your mind - and I definitely don't want to go there! :lol:

You are lecturing us on racial diversity? You? Have you ever met a 'spicy latina' in the frozen north????

Let me clue you in - I live in a part of the country where many 'spicy latinas' live - I even dated a latina woman when I was younger - and I'm here to tell you my friend, none of them acted like a BIG ASS like Ivette did. Her behavior had nothing to do with being Latina and everything to do with being a spoiled, loud mouthed little bitch that cried when she realized that NOBODY LIKED HER!

Just wanted ta set the record straight!!!!!!! B)

This is exactly what most people have posted here - they HAVE decided who they want in the game, and it ain't this whiney bitch! Deal with it - she had no game, and was frickin' annoying to boot!!!!

Can you hear me now...good! B)

Can I get an Amen? (Very good Crappy!) ;)

:huh: ummm CM you better stop drinking. i never posted about wanting evette to admit she was wrong to everyone. lmao

i posted that if she is to come back into the house this year they should have a fenced in astro-turf area just for peeing. (cause she peed on the astro turf last year)

now, rub my feet and i will forget that you ever messed up!

:huh: ummm CM you better stop drinking. i never posted about wanting evette to admit she was wrong to everyone. lmao

i posted that if she is to come back into the house this year they should have a fenced in astro-turf area just for peeing. (cause she peed on the astro turf last year)

now, rub my feet and i will forget that you ever messed up!

I forgot about the peeing! So, in addition to being a whiney bizatch she was a dirty little troll too? How frickin' foul! :P

Just HOW could you forget something like that. just mention evettes name and ginger will tell ya she peed on the astro turf... lmao i love it. :D

picture ginger walking through the mall and someone calles their little girl over "hey evette, come here, dont touch that" and ginger saying out loud " dont let her around any astro turf" :lol::lol:

Hi everyone.

I read the boards here last year but didn't post.Well I'm ready to get my feet wet.

I don't want Ivette back in because she got on my nerves.She never did anything I wanted her to do no matter how much I screamed at the TV.

Archived