Ivette

Jem

well, welcome to the boards busybody! nice to have a new person to poke.. i mean post with. :)

all kidding aside, nice to see that you are gonna dive in and post with us. just ignore the wackos and have fun!

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to Morty's Busybody!

It's good to see new faces... I hope that after BB is over you all stick around for the off season fun!

Just HOW could you forget something like that. just mention evettes name and ginger will tell ya she peed on the astro turf... lmao i love it. :D

picture ginger walking through the mall and someone calles their little girl over "hey evette, come here, dont touch that" and ginger saying out loud " dont let her around any astro turf" :lol::lol:

I must have found it so disgusting I blocked it out! And now that you mention it, I do remember Ginger bringing it up a few times! :lol:

Hi everyone.

I read the boards here last year but didn't post.Well I'm ready to get my feet wet.

I don't want Ivette back in because she got on my nerves.She never did anything I wanted her to do no matter how much I screamed at the TV.

I thought I was the only one who screamed at the TV! But then again, I screamed at a lot of people that season.

BTW, welcome busybody.

Just HOW could you forget something like that. just mention evettes name and ginger will tell ya she peed on the astro turf... lmao i love it. :D

picture ginger walking through the mall and someone calles their little girl over "hey evette, come here, dont touch that" and ginger saying out loud " dont let her around any astro turf" :lol::lol:

Ya got that right....I may forget many things season from season, but Ivette peeing on the astroturf like a dog in central park I shall never forget!!!!!!!!!!! :D

We always complain about being bored (with the group)...yet, we do all we can to get rid of the most intriguing and entertaining participants.

YES for Ivette. YES for Diane....YES for Janelle, YES for Nakomis,..YES for Dr. Will,,,,YES for Danielle, YEs for Marcellus; YES for James Rhine; YES for Alison; YES for Bunky; YES for Jase; YES for Scott!!

WHAT A SHOW!!

PEACE

I was searching through imdb (international movie database) and i looked at the Chenbot and it had a page for BB7 and Julie Chen and Ivette were posted as the cast...heres the link if you want to check it out...do you think this means she will be on this season for sure?

Carvin's a wizard? wow.

Learn something new everyday.

Anyway, to answer the original posters question -- imdb.com is a great resource, but their info isn't always 100% correct. In season 5 people went crazy thinking Holly had a twin based on info they found on that site that wasn't totally correct. So it may not mean anything.

Yeah, I don't really think she would either, and even though she may have worked on her attitude a little OUTSIDE of the house, if she were put back in that situation, she'd probably go back to being the same Ivette.

I think Ivette has learned her lesson.. I really think she would be a great competitor this time.

hopely she doesnt make it. too clingy and annoying for me to watch

I think Ivette has learned her lesson.. I really think she would be a great competitor this time.

Learned her lesson? I don't think she would be any different. She'd attach herself to someone she could idolize and be the follower she is. She'd be the same loud obnoxious person she was last season, upset because she's been overlooked for some reason and exhibitiing the same whiney, crying, pitiful and jealous characteristics.

I hope she is not one of the all stars voted back in the house.

Archived