Ivette

Jem

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you know what makes me really happy... knowing that others still hate ivette as much as i do :D . i would seriously sneak into the big brother house and kill her in her sleep if she makes it in the house by some kind of miracle from hell... im kidding but really i would hope for something unfortunate to happen to her. i hate her and her ghetto/cuban-ness <_< i hope that the producers dont up and decide shes worthy of another second of our precious viewing time cause we all know shes not getting voted back in.... :lol:... :lol: ... :lol: really, whos voting for her more than other more worthy candidates :P

you know what makes me really happy... knowing that others still hate ivette as much as i do . i would seriously sneak into the big brother house and kill her in her sleep if she makes it in the house by some kind of miracle from hell... im kidding but really i would hope for something unfortunate to happen to her. i hate her and her ghetto/cuban-ness...ren

Hey Renee...those are some harsh thoughts you have there. I don't want to be rude, but an evaluation might be in order.

Yes, she was loud and obnoxious, but no need for those words...kidding or not.

Why are you so mad anyway, the only thing with real beef with Ivette is the astroturf and the BBQ.

SAVE THE ASTROTURF - A public announcement brought to you by GingerSnaps!

Well, if for some reason the Astro turf p*ssing, biotch manages to make it back in I'll be saving my best bitch slaps for her supporters!

Now get me my turkey pot pie! ::WHAP:: You just been bitch slapped... :lol::lol::lol:

(Just getting some practice in Ginger! :lol: )

Guest StarBaby

Yep, I heard them talking when the feeds were on, and Ivette is definitely NOT in the house. Bet she cried and had a regular hissy fit.

Anyone think that BB knew she wouldn't go in? She didn't have any appearances except for the early show thing. I'm thinking that BB wanted to put a member from the friendship in the top 20 just so they can say that there was one member there.

Archived