Natalie

CeCiMom

I am beginning to think that they are pretty stupid. All of them. Even Michele with the PhD. Although, I seem to recall that of them all, wasn't it Michele that questioned Natalie's age and prior to that, kevin? Maybe they are so involved with themselves that they can't see the obvious. Dunno. It is to Kevin's benefit not to raise any alarms so that excuses him from stupid :P . Temporarily. :lol:

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Russell may be able to realize her age now. We'll see.

I hope the DR points it out, like asking him questions, "so russell, natalie playing in the WSOP is pretty cool right? ya know, since she is only 18 :::wink wink:::, hey russ, you ever find it funny we allow her to drink booze and shes only 18 and we would get into a world of hurt if someone found out shes been drinking underage :::wink wink:::

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Gnat. lol. Gnat's plan is falling into place.

1. make deal with J/J...check

2. make up story to break up J/J/R/M alliance...check

3. get Russ nominated...check

4. vote russ out...pending

5. J/J get nominated...pending

6. send jeff home...pending

7. pick up half million dollar check...damn close

If kevin wins hoh, she will sail all the way to the final. kevin will get rid of jeff. Jordan will look to get revenge on him. michell will be gunning for jordan. Gnat will be bff with jordan and kevin. she will be smiling all the way to the bank.

1. make deal with J/J...check

2. make up story to break up J/J/R/M alliance...check

3. get Russ nominated...check

4. vote russ out...pending

5. J/J get nominated...pending

6. send jeff home...pending

7. pick up half million dollar check...damn close

You forgot "kissing up to Russell for the next three days to get his vote". Throwing even Kevin under the bus.

WOW............I can see now how the brat wins @ poker...........she really is able to get people to buy her s*** and think she's a "winner" when she 's done nothing but lose, lose, lose.

And, check it out...........Russ is working Kevin...........the brat may be walking out the door, Thurs., after all her "big plans".............has anyone noticed that she's never been able to back them up with a WIN?

.............has anyone noticed that she's never been able to back them up with a WIN?

Yes, lvgal, you've said that before :notworthy: so I get it. What scares me is that she hasn't HAD to win anything and I am frikken AMAZED that she can manipulate apparently anyone she chooses. I think that the real hope - rather than russell staying - is that Michele win HOH (or Jordan). I just dont see Jeff and russell reaching an accord. I missed what happened but it sounded bad and I am surprised that it happened. If russell stays it could get worse so no.

Also.....it is a long way until Thursday. Who knows what will happen?

WOW............I can see now how the brat wins @ poker...........she really is able to get people to buy her s*** and think she's a "winner" when she 's done nothing but lose, lose, lose.

And, check it out...........Russ is working Kevin...........the brat may be walking out the door, Thurs., after all her "big plans".............has anyone noticed that she's never been able to back them up with a WIN?

yeah she is good. she's almost talked her way to 500,000. after the coup, she was the number one target. not only has she survived, she has positioned herself to be everyone's bff except michell and michell's targets will probably be J/J now. if she survives this vote, she has a very good chance of making the final two. if she makes it to the final 2, she has the votes to win against everybody in the game. she could very well win the money without winning hoh or pov.

At the risk of being redundant..................there's a reason that in poker, you never count your $$$$$$ while you're still in the game. There's a LONG way from here to the F2. And, CHIMA was the first target after the coup...........because she had shown she could actually win a comp, not just TALK about winning one.

Gnat is the most annoying houseguest EVER!!!!!!!!!! At least to me...she seriously makes my blood boil!..such a cocky little prick is in for a big fall..I will throw a party when she gets her smug ugly face slapped! The only thing worse then that egomaniac..are the idiots who forget what a witch she is! :frusty:

Gnat is the most annoying houseguest EVER!!!!!!!!!! At least to me...she seriously makes my blood boil!..such a cocky little prick is in for a big fall..I will throw a party when she gets her smug ugly face slapped! The only thing worse then that egomaniac..are the idiots who forget what a witch she is! :frusty:

You might not like her as a person, but at least try to appreciate her gameplay (reminds me of season 6...Im sure there's ppl still whining about Maggie winning BB, when in fact she played an amazing game but people let their personal feelings about the Nerd Herd overshadow that). Granted, Gnat ended up manipulating 2 of the biggest idiots ever to play BB, but she was able to survive and thats what counts.

I get really sick and tired hearing about how good a game Natalie has played.

HELLO!

How many brilliant people were on this show this year? Hell, the ONLY reason Jeff's side got power was America's vote.

The people keeping Natalie in this game are Jeff and Jordan...and they're utter morons. Kevin hasn't done anything. Jesse was a twat moron who was only in power because of uneven numbers and a starting HoH that benefited his team.

Lets face facts. This year has been a joke from the standpoint of the competitions. This cast is the worst in history where IQs are concerned I'd bet. Probably the smartest person in the entire season was Laura and she was pushed out fast because of it.

Even the so-called "smartest" player didn't play a very smart game (Ronnie).

If Natalie were in any other season (except maybe the Til Death Do Us Part season) there's no way she'd still be here. As a matter of fact I bet her age would have been called out LOOOONG ago.

Natalie isn't playing a good game. She's simply playing with imbeciles and that makes her look much smarter than she is.

I've seen much more annoying people in the game than Natalie. Alison, for one. I detested her. I make it a point to be busy when Natalie is on the screen. She just does not do it for me as a fav but I think all the posts about her being ugly, etc...are silly. Natalie is a cute girl. Her actions are ugly and she is devious but so are others in this season and past BB seasons.

I don't mind her deviousness, she should play the game, but physically she is one of the ugliest people I have ever seen. She doesn't try at all. She is lucky to have very long hair but she doesn't wash it and let's it get tangled. She has mottled skin and beady eyes but never tries to look feminine and pretty by making herself up a bit. Even though Lydia wore a lot of makeup that some consider overboard, at least she had the respect for other house guests to get up and groom herself. She is not trying to be natural by wearing no makeup she is just too lazy to take care of herself at all, and loves looking like a man. There is also no excuse for being a woman who wears men's basketball pants and a bandana to try to make yourself look as tough and hoodish as possible. She is the grossest looking person who ever walked into the BB house. :omg:

Natalie isn't playing a good game. She's simply playing with imbeciles and that makes her look much smarter than she is.

I concur XAL

So? They start acting like the rest of the HG's have been acting the whole game and you hold that against them?

I guess I kinda do. Them NOT acting like the rest was the reason I loved them to begin with. I don't hate them now but my infatuation has diminished greatly. I'd still be happy if they won but I don't think their chances are good now. Stupid to have trusted K & N, no question about it.

Nata-lie is the only houseguest I have a hard time finding something positive to say about her. While I understand lying is part of the game, and they all end up doing it, she intentionally makes up lies without batting an eye. She came in lying and will leave lying.

If her Dad and boyfriend have the feeds, or read the boards, I'd think they would be questioning everything she's ever told them.

Archived