Natalie

CeCiMom

If the after dark is card games and or sleeping or just bs chit chat, I sure won't be watching, I usually have my coffe here at the computer in the am and read the updates, better than watching the bore of the AD

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
straykat I'm surprised russell hasn't tried to sneak and listen to nat and kevin.

Yeah, he needs to do something to get one more vote. I think Jordan is dead set against him but if he could swing Kevin... Needs to remind him of where he was on the Jessie team, at the bottom. And that Jessie pushed him off when he was evited and will never give him a vote. I hope to see Russell working hard to stay in the house. I so want to see Nasty's face as Julie calls her name.

Did anybody catch Nat's convo with Kevin last night re: her step mother? She said she won't call her mom or anythinig because "she ain't my mother." And she won't call her by her name. Kevin asked her what she calls her and she said "I don't call her anything..." Nat is definitely daddy's little girl so I'm sure she she will never like her dad's wife! Interesting look into her personality.

I was looking at the spreadsheets George does because I remember that Zach didn't win competitions until later. His first HOH win was when there were only six left (so in this case it was the comp that Jeff one). Could it be possible that Nat can pull a Zach and start winning HOHs and POVs? I mean, ppl think she is okay to string along because she can't win. It really could be another one of her many lies. She is one of the only one who really watched BB before getting on the show.

Then again, she probably is just bad.

i hate her-and so enjoy my hate that i'll never stop. she is an extremely great pathological liar. just my opinion, but i think she is in real life, too. she's got it down to a science.

'my boyfriend tells me i'm too skinny to bear his child'! lololol

i hate her-and so enjoy my hate that i'll never stop. she is an extremely great pathological liar. just my opinion, but i think she is in real life, too. she's got it down to a science.

I would tend to agree with you. I read somewhere that she doesn't like her step-mother and you can see what a little skunk she is, so I bet she gives that woman a run for her money and being a good liar would come in handy when you have a situation like that.

Did anybody catch Nat's convo with Kevin last night re: her step mother? She said she won't call her mom or anythinig because "she ain't my mother." And she won't call her by her name. Kevin asked her what she calls her and she said "I don't call her anything..." Nat is definitely daddy's little girl so I'm sure she she will never like her dad's wife! Interesting look into her personality.

I'm not nearly a daddy's girl, but I don't call his wife anything either. I just call her by name. She made it clear early on that she's not my mother and doesn't expect to be treated like one (she said she hates children). Now that I'm an adult and respect their relationship I'll hang out with her. I respect her as my dad's partner and am so glad he has someone to confide in and share life with. It's not like she's very nurturing or anything. She doesn't feel like a mom in any way, so ya, going by her first name or "my dad's wife" works for us both.

I don't know Natalie or her father or her stepmother so not knowing the situation except from her side, I am cautious. They probably want her to win the 500K for a variety of reasons. :)

I can't imagine hating anyone on a tv show. I would walk away from it before that happened to me, hopefully.

I rarely listen to the feeds lately but, was trying off and on for a while this afternoon... UNTIL Nat and that (shivering just re-thinking about this) mouth of hers snorting, slurping, chomping through some candy while trying to whisper to Kevin. Everything about her irritates me... game play and personal opinion of her. :lol:

I don't know Natalie or her father or her stepmother so not knowing the situation except from her side, I am cautious. They probably want her to win the 500K for a variety of reasons. :)

I can't imagine hating anyone on a tv show. I would walk away from it before that happened to me, hopefully.

Thank you! Slimcruz

These haters are ridiculous ... HAHAHAAAAA

NATALIE is a grown woman and she doesn't have to respect or like her father's wife ... No one knows Nat or her step-mom personally so u don't know the reasons Nat doesn't like her ...

Further more what does any of this have to do with the game ... NOT A DAMN THING!

I reserve the right to strongly dislike Natalie as a human being.

Marty and thats fine ...

But is just funny to see how people try to analyze or come to some type of a conclusion on a person as a whole only judging them off the fact they don't like their dad's wife ... They need to take a step back and look in the mirror cause honestly its just stupid when u think about it...

Are there rules on how we base our dislike of a person? I don't agree that I am stupid for basing my opinions of people on things outside the game and I don't think I need to look in the mirror. Thank you

Archived