Natalie

CeCiMom

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yes honey that is what these boards are for. What do you think we are doing here?

So if your sister brother or somebody else you were close to was on this show, you would happily sit back and defend folks to say whatever they like because "that is what these boards are for"

yes honey that is what these boards are for. What do you think we are doing here?

Great post as always!!

So if your sister brother or somebody else you were close to was on this show, you would happily sit back and defend folks to say whatever they like because "that is what these boards are for"

OF COURSE ABSOLUTELY

That's their own fault they are on TV

Shall I sit here and say:

Oh nice HG nice HG

Let's all do that!

What a stupid board THAT would be!

GROW UP!

OF COURSE ABSOLUTELY

That's their own fault they are on TV

Shall I sit here and say:

Oh nice HG nice HG

Let's all do that!

What a stupid board THAT would be!

GROW UP!

LOL So much for "keeping it to HGs"

Being on TV is somebody's "fault"?

LOL So much for "keeping it to HGs"

Being on TV is somebody's "fault"?

Again I am defending myself because people have a problem with me saying my opinion of an HG.

This is a board you will not stop me from posting about natalie if she is a relative or not!

If they go on TV people will come here and voice their opinion-too bad!

BTW let me continue with what I was saying before being rudely interrupted!

Gnatali sucks!

i think you're confusing the issue. if my brother was on bb, i might come on the board and support/defend him, but i would still realize that boards like this are all about opinions. i know i transfer my anger[say @ natalie]-but imo it's better than yelling @ my husband. they sign up for it, and yes, i think it's fair game-and they don't have to read this if they choose not too.

Can you imagine if they had 24 hour feeds on the people in other shows? Rock of Love girls 24/7? What's that new show with one of those women... think she was on Rock and I Love Money? Nasty should go on one of those shows. Boy, would she be able to get those crazy women going with her lies :box:

GO Gnat GO!! Go Gnat GO!!!

I can't believe america's dumbasses can't figure this out. then again they are dumb as a box of rocks. even if something happens and gnat goes home, it will still be the best week of the season watching the golden boy and america's blonde poster child fall apart. :lol::lol:

GO Gnat GO!! Go Gnat GO!!!

I can't believe america's dumbasses can't figure this out. then again they are dumb as a box of rocks. even if something happens and gnat goes home, it will still be the best week of the season watching the golden boy and america's blonde poster child fall apart. :lol::lol:

This has been a good season no matter what happens I've enjoyed it!

It's really not that difficult... if you start a post that "comments" about another posters OPINION then you need to hit the back arrow button and start over. This site and these threads are to discuss our opinions about the house guests.

Having a passionate opinion for your favorites hg is fine.

Having a passionate opinion for those you dislike is fine.

Having a discussion and/or debate about a house guest is fine.

Anything else isn't.

You all need to move on with this bickering or I'll just start closing threads down.

Oh chit Marty... I thought everything was still Ronnie's fault. :D

CeCi ~ Natalie set me up on this one. She told Kevin who told Russell it was true and .....

bottom line it was Michele's fault

LMAO

I choked on the water I was drinking while reading that!

I agree joyami, it feels like this board has gone into an alternate universe over the past few days...Jordan being bashed & Natalie being adored. I'm getting BB whiplash!

Oh chit Marty... I thought everything was still Ronnie's fault--

Ceci- you mean Ronnie didn't come here and start all of this??hehehe

Archived