Natalie

CeCiMom

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG!!! That was soooo funny!!! Didn't anyone else see Natalie scream and convulse on the lawnchair afraid of some kind of bug? Kevin was armed with the badminton racquet and she's screaming "Kevin....get it!!!" Everyone else is dying laughing. Flashback for a good out loud chuckle! (start about 1:25pm)

:lol:

as of this mornings conversation in the HOH between jordan/ jeff,re:order to get people out .... Jordans recomendation is to keep gnat to F3 as she will be easy to beat. Jeff agreed,but we all know how many times that will flip flop..just sayin

as of this mornings conversation in the HOH between jordan/ jeff,re:order to get people out .... Jordans recomendation is to keep gnat to F3 as she will be easy to beat. Jeff agreed,but we all know how many times that will flip flop..just sayin

I see nothing good of that at all, they haven't even make it to the F4 and they are planning on the F3! Geeze, again they are not thinking of the jury votes...

I wonder why her housemates haven't called Nasty out on why she only showers once a week? If one of them would I believe I'd choke on my wine!

They have. On CBS.com there was a video they showed that had all the houseguests saying she was smelly and hard to be around. I had seen the link on Sucks on the Natalie hate thread about 30 pages back

Forget thinking about jury votes..they are forgetting the basics..GNAT wants their SKIN mounted on her WALL above the fireplace!

If they are serious about taking gnat with them to F3, it just gives gnat more chances for them to feel the KNIFE!!!

But they don't know she was the mastermind behind any of the stuff. They know that Russell is probably after them they know Kevin is after them the don't trust Michelle the wacko.

They only know that Natalie is a 18 year old that they think has changed now that she is not with Jessie and has promised them safety.

The fact that she told Kevin that she was going to evict Jeff if she got HOH is not neccessarily true. Nasty knows that Kevin is going this week. She will want to hang on the F3 promise from Jeff & Jordan.

Archived