Janelle, Week 4 (Replacement Nominee) Evicted 8/9

CeCiMom

Her fans are bordering on................ obsessive? :rolleyes: Now, where will she pop up next?

No more obsessive than Jordan & Jeff fans, Britney fans, Dr. Will fans or any of the big names....... we all have our favorites... Am I mad that Jani is gone? No. Am I bummed that she is gone, yeah kinda... It is all in the nature of the game...

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although I was really sad to see her go, I think she gave a great exit interview with Julie. She made Boogie look like an ass. Meanwhile, to all those calling her fat I can only say I WISH I WERE THAT FAT!!! She has an incredible figure after having a baby such a short time ago.

and "obsessed fan" that I am - she remains my favorite BB player of all time.

I have to say Janelle has a beautiful body. Watching skinny scrawny Britney exercising alongside Janelle was funny. I would take Janie's body any day.

(speaking as a non-fan) LOL

Although I was really sad to see her go, I think she gave a great exit interview with Julie. She made Boogie look like an ass. Meanwhile, to all those calling her fat I can only say I WISH I WERE THAT FAT!!! She has an incredible figure after having a baby such a short time ago.

and "obsessed fan" that I am - she remains my favorite BB player of all time.

Right! Haters will hate! I find it incredibly funny that people call the players, losers, fat etc etc etc... but those same people tune in week after week & even come to post about it! I'm GLAD there are Big Brother fans & players! I love the show! The jealousy of the 'fans' is so much more prevalent that that of the actual players!!!!

Janelle is beautiful and has the body of a healthy woman instead of a scrawny, sickly stick woman body. Yes, I like Janelle. But I also don't think Danielle is fat. She also has a normal woman's body. She's looney toons, but not fat.

I have to say Janelle has a beautiful body. Watching skinny scrawny Britney exercising alongside Janelle was funny. I would take Janie's body any day.

(speaking as a non-fan) LOL

Janelle is beautiful and has the body of a healthy woman instead of a scrawny, sickly stick woman body. Yes, I like Janelle. But I also don't think Danielle is fat. She also has a normal woman's body. She's looney toons, but not fat.

You are both completely right! It is usually the pot calling the kettle black! But I think Brits body is perfect for her size...

Wow Jani, what class you showed when you left the show....Please don't read the hate posters and take them to heart... No one is perfect, and the other Hg are going to wish they still had you in the game..It sickens me to listen to Dani talk about you..The same way they talked about you will happen to them..just about every HG talks about the other HG's to perserve there place in the house...I wish you would have turned on Wil and not protected him, he has had very little good to say about you...He hurts me more than any other Hg with his attitude toward you. Enjoy your life with your family...

By the way, this is meant to anyone who has said Jani is fat. There was a young musician named Karen Carpenter who eventually died by starving herself when her none fans said she was fat. It is very hurtful to voice this personal attack, and sadly sometimes it does lead to unfavorable circumstances..Just because you are not a fan of Janelle doesn't give you the right to be malicious. Please think before you post!!

Odinsraven98 You have one of the coolest user names!!!!!!! BB!

Wow Jani, what class you showed when you left the show....Please don't read the hate posters and take them to heart... No one is perfect, and the other Hg are going to wish they still had you in the game..It sickens me to listen to Dani talk about you..The same way they talked about you will happen to them..just about every HG talks about the other HG's to perserve there place in the house...I wish you would have turned on Wil and not protected him, he has had very little good to say about you...He hurts me more than any other Hg with his attitude toward you. Enjoy your life with your family...

By the way, this is meant to anyone who has said Jani is fat. There was a young musician named Karen Carpenter who eventually died by starving herself when her none fans said she was fat. It is very hurtful to voice this personal attack, and sadly sometimes it does lead to unfavorable circumstances..Just because you are not a fan of Janelle doesn't give you the right to be malicious. Please think before you post!!

Well said!!!!!!!

I lost all faith in this show after she was evicted again by the Boogie man. It's ridiculous. Idiot already won once, and has to let his ego and jealousy go crazy. Such a moron. I hope Boogie man gets evicted soon, but I may not watch Big Brother anymore. This episode thoroughly p*&&ed me off when Grodner (who we all know is the one really controlling the show) would not give Janelle a decent chance to win this game. I mean, come on. Boogie's already won once. Get him out first so I can see some more of Janelle's entertaining manipulations and backstabbing. And his speech to her after she was evicted was anything but classy.

Survivor, but not until the baby is 8 months old.

i love survivor but i dont think she would last on survivor! The first bug bites and down pours and lets not forget sleeping arrangements, she would be out of there! That would be something suvivor vs bb on survivor! Survivor has their best 10 and bb has their best 10! And let them go at it! Than so the same on bb with different cast! But bb have to increase their prize money!

Whichever one wins HOH (except her, of course) needs to make nice and not even drop a hint that she's getting backdoored this

week. Would love to see the look on her face from being extremely blindsided by EVERYONE.

Unfortunately for you, she knows the game too well and reads people and their lies! Too bad, they lost one of the greatest players of all-time. It would have been nice to see her voted out on strategy, not jealousy and hate! Some people are just too emotional and don't play wisely.At least Janelle gets to go home to people with values and morals.

I lost all faith in this show after she was evicted again by the Boogie man. It's ridiculous. Idiot already won once, and has to let his ego and jealousy go crazy. Such a moron. I hope Boogie man gets evicted soon, but I may not watch Big Brother anymore. This episode thoroughly p*&&ed me off when Grodner (who we all know is the one really controlling the show) would not give Janelle a decent chance to win this game. I mean, come on. Boogie's already won once. Get him out first so I can see some more of Janelle's entertaining manipulations and backstabbing. And his speech to her after she was evicted was anything but classy.

Not to worry. Boogie won't win this season. He has no Will Kirby and Frank is too simple to have the brains that Will had. Even if by fluke, B makes it to F2, no one will vote for him. You can't play the game by hiding in the back rooms and distancing yourself from the other players. At least two of the remaining players (Ian & Dan) will catch onto this and kick his a*s out the door long before F4 even.

EDITED: Rule Violation

Odinsraven98 You have one of the coolest user names!!!!!!! BB!

Well said!!!!!!!

Touche mss911

Edited by CeCiMom

Unfortunately for you, she knows the game too well and reads people and their lies! Too bad, they lost one of the greatest players of all-time. It would have been nice to see her voted out on strategy, not jealousy and hate! Some people are just too emotional and don't play wisely.At least Janelle gets to go home to people with values and morals.

Unfortunately for you, I didn't care one way or the other. And no, I don't think Janelle knew necessarily that she was leaving -- she apparently doesn't know the game that well despite

three times around. In fact, had she known the game better she might have been better able to gauge where she stood and took action.

Definitely! Jojo said danielle's legs were gross and made her sick. This is the type of thing that turned me off Jojo. 75 percent of Americans are at least a bit overweight. If you are going around being grossed out by everyones bodies in the country then YOU are the one with a big problem.

Janie has gained weight from her first season, but she just had a baby not that long ago, and I think she's healthy/losing the weight in a healthy way. She is still in better shape than a lot of people are... I know a lot of people who would kill to be as "fat" as she is.

I was happy she left as I was not a Janie fan this season, but I think all things considered she handled her exit interview with style and grace.

The life was sucked out of the house with Janies exit. Who really cares who wins or loses at this point? The rest of the houseguests bore me to tears.

Ya we get it! You don't like BB without Janelle. :lol: