Live Feed Discussion

morty

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everything should have been done yesterday. POV comp & ceremony, eviction and new HOH. CBS tries to make it look like it a live Saturday show, but we know better. If those pics are legit, looks like Beau's gone and it's anyone's guess who the new HOH is.

Lord, I was really hoping Ivette would be gone. Beau, very possibly, would then have joined the Jedi's. Ivette will never turn on Maggie.

Anybody know where Beau's picture was positioned on the houseguest board? You can kind of make out in the background of the lower left-hand corner which pictures are black and white and which are color - then we would know for sure that he has been evicted (though it looks pretty certain already)

I GOT GOOSEBUMPS!Okay,I lied...I really don't.But I wanted tae SEEM excited.

BTW.....damn joker at jokers looks like a clown.And I HATE clowns!

{{SHUDDER}}

Anybody know where Beau's picture was positioned on the houseguest board?  You can kind of make out in the background of the lower left-hand corner which pictures are black and white and which are color - then we would know for sure that he has been evicted (though it looks pretty certain already)

I blew the picture up and this is how it looks to me... (really couldn't tell a lot about it though) on top picture on the left on the end appears color, then the four on the bottom left coner also appear to be color... Now I will try to see if I can find a picture of the wall that we can see better and see if we can tell where everyone's pictures are...

Ivette has become so bad with her manipulation tactics that she has turned everyone off......and her coattails are all gone.....if Beau did leave along with James being gone too. Who can she turn to Maggie and April? Maggie will have to show her real self now to Ivette, but then again, Ivette should have not campaigned and manipulated so hard to keep James.

'Course, I may eat my words, and Ivette may be the new HOH, :blink: Heaven help us all. :unsure: