Live Feed Discussion

morty

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(people on ezboards (big brother sucks) are rumoring that the live feeds have been shut down for good.  Don't think that board is all that reliable but just thought I would put it out there as it is way past time for the feeds to be back up)

I don't see that as likely. Remember people have paid for the 24/7 live feed service for the entire length of the show, until a winner is crowned. If they were to cancel the live feed then they would have to deal with a lot of angry viewers and reimbersh a lot of money.

When I lived in Arkansas we had something called Krystals (same thing as white castle, just different name) and now that I'm in Springfield, Mo I dont have EITHER.... North is White Castle .... South is Krystals.... I WANT ONE SO BAD!!!!!

I used to live in the south and went to krysals, alot. Now, I am in the east and the closest one is about 80 miles away. Since my hubby works relativley close to that one I sometimes get him to pick up a crave box that has 30 in it. LOL! I share with my mom and daughter. Check the grocery stores they always have frozen ones. but they call them White Castles. YUMMY!

When I lived in Arkansas we had something called Krystals (same thing as white castle, just different name) and now that I'm in Springfield, Mo I dont have EITHER.... North is White Castle .... South is Krystals.... I WANT ONE SO BAD!!!!!

LMMFAO!! In Tennessee we have both. Krystals has been around forever.....White Castle came in about 20 years ago?

I can NOT believe Ivette said "Janelle doesnt like me because Im a lesbian and Howie always tells me im beautiful"

What the hell???

Howie tells everyone they are pretty.... he tells MAGGIE she's pretty ... give me a break!!

Yep and then in the DR he says he doesn't trust April as far as he can throw Maggie's fat ass. That was pretty funny.

April is saying "we have soooo much love in our hearts - us three"

Uh huh!

OMG! Howie telling Maggie and Ivette that BB gave HOH to them the week April won but they screwed it up! Oh, Howie........learn when to shut up!!!

I cannot believe that the "friendship" are now saying that BB allowed Janelle to cheat and watch them all while playing PoV and they had everyone else locked up... Then again we are talking about Ivette, April, and Maggie...

So, I guess Howie is now the new best friend of the friendsheep! They all have hugged and kissed him and told him they loved him over and over. I can't help but think it's to get under Janelle's skin - which it won't!

I'm sorry, but just when I think Maggie is smart she says something so dumb!!!

She is now up in arms about Howie and Janelle knowing April is going up. She's all WTF is that! How do they know that?

Ummmmmm, it's kind of obvious, Maggie. Anybody knows Ivette would put April up instead of you!

Guest sunflower0501

i know it is a long shot, but remember this is exactly how ivette's obession with james started. maybe just maybe, ivette/april will fight, because april is mad about being nominated. maybe it will then make ivette won't to get rid of april.

I would love to see Janelle just turn loose on the remaining NH and call them out on stuff. What does she have to lose? They are already 2 faced to her since they are scared to tell her in her face what they say about her in HOH. It will be a few lonely weeks for her after this week. Even James mentioned that part is bad, that it can be lonely.

Janelle is thinking of offering Ivette a deal... This is what she is going to say... Keep Howie and I will give you my trip and we will take you to the final three...

Janelle is thinking of offering Ivette a deal... This is what she is going to say... Keep Howie and I will give you my trip and we will take you to the final three...

Well, she can't give her the trip, but she can offer her a deal. They were were talking about it earlier saying they would tell her to forget about her "friends" in this house and think about her family/friends at home. I think it's worth a try - nothing to lose at this point!!!