Live Feed Discussion

morty

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That Picture looks like Howie--Ivette---Holly---Maggie and April standing right next to Maggie

They were showing a commercial for BB last night about( 8:30 Eastern time) and it showed Maggie going into the bedroon saying I am a goner now. So one of her team must have gotten the POV and took their partner or themselves off and Maggie must have gotten put on the block.

Interestnig! That would fit right in with H/J's plan. If either of them got POV, the plan was to take off Ivette and put up Maggie as a way to ensure that Beau went home. I heard them discuss this Thurs nite. They said B was a greater threat and they could easily beat I. Makes sense.

It looks like Holly's stance & it almost looks like she has on sheer black pantyhose with tennis shoes with the same peekaboo top shown in veto comp.

All she had tae do is swop out skirt & boots she was wearing for tennis shoes & shorts to chill in.

With THAT said.....I'm watching TV in caption only!

Holly = SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

<span style='font-family:Geneva'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>I blew the picture up and this is how it looks to me... (really couldn't tell a lot about it though) on top picture on the left on the end appears color, then the four on the bottom left coner also appear to be color... Now I will try to see if I can find a picture of the wall that we can see better and see if we can tell where everyone's pictures are...</span></span></span>

I will look too. When Jen was evicted and we had a blackout, her pic was lacking colour so I knew she was gone. Cant seem to find the pics though.

It seems Beau was not mentioned as being seen.

I just read on another board that people have called Real and have been told the feeds are done for the year... I haven't verified this... Should we call Real and see?

Morty posted an anouncement at the top of the forums...could real player be having the same problem?

I tried to call and they are closed... I think maybe I believe Dade's answer a little more than the other one... I don't see how someone from another site can say they have talked to them when they have been closed since 8:00 p.m. EST...

LISTEN TO ME, MY DEAR. You should be viewing your own life through your eyes not others lives through a camera on the feeds, dahling. If you wanna watch something on camera about people just lounging around (looking gorgeous, in Rachels case) video tape yourself and watch it and pretend it's the feeds.

LISTEN TO ME, MY DEAR. You should be viewing your own life through your eyes not others lives through a camera on the feeds, dahling. If you wanna watch something on camera about people just lounging around (looking gorgeous, in Rachels case) video tape yourself and watch it and pretend it's the feeds.

Either you're getting more wity or I'm going crazy...

Well now on the quad cam it is broken in to 4 seperate sections now.  Since the feeds have been blacked out it had just been one big screen.... Maybe we are closer!!! waaaaahhhh

are you sure? still getting fishes on all 4 feeds...... :(

I really hope what yana said isn't true, as I'd love to watch the last few days of BB6 Live Feeds :)