Live Feed Discussion

morty

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ivette doing Janie's dishes - I love it! It'll give her something to bitch about today just in case she runs out of things. Do you think they'll tell Janie to start doing work around there because it is making her look bad? Hmmmmmmmmm, if I were Janie, I wouldn't do one more dish in that house!

April just said she is trying to "better Janelle as a person." I almost choked when she said that. She said she feels it is "her job" to do this. I didn't think I could be any more surprised by her comments, until now.

Guest Pea_Soup
I would love to be behind the scenes listening to the "cameramen's" comments to this kind of crap.

I wonder too!

The funny thing is, a cameraman would have less influence on the producers than a member of the viewing public! Too funny.

April just said she is trying to "better Janelle as a person." I almost choked when she said that. She said she feels it is "her job" to do this. I didn't think I could be any more surprised by her comments, until now.

WOW... Janelle, the wonam with the worst soul known to mankind, will be made a better person by Ivette the enlightened! How gracious and godly is Ivette. Oh please, Ivette, make her into a wonderous and shining person like your glorious self and your selfless, soft spoken, loving friends.

I think I will be sick now.

WOW... Janelle, the wonam with the worst soul known to mankind, will be made a better person by Ivette the enlightened! How gracious and godly is Ivette. Oh please, Ivette, make her into a wonderous and shining person like your glorious self and your selfless, soft spoken, loving friends.

I think I will be sick now.

It was actually April who said it, but I don't doubt Ivette thinks she could do the same thing, lol.

Guest Pea_Soup
BB ......

PLEASE FOR THE SAKE OF **OUR** INSANITY .....

GIVE US HOWIE AND JANIE....I DONT EVEN CARE IF THEY ARE PICKING EACH OTHERS TOE NAILS....

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE

*LOL* I don't have the feeds, but I did watch a 20 minute clip I downloaded from another site. It was feed stuff from just after Janelle's AC phone call. I could barely stomach the 20 minutes. I don't know how all of you with feeds tolerate hours of this crap.

I do not have the live feeds so I really appreciate all of you. Nothing the sheep say surprises me. I am so sick of the High and mightyness. They make me sick. I am just hoping some of the earlier evicted houseguests are reading these (especially Erik) and fills the nerds in on how delusional they are and how hated by a lot of the bbfans

Guest Pea_Soup
janelle didn't deny her statement. So there's no doubt Jan has fake ones.

Not responding to a remark doesn't imply anything other than Janelle isn't answering. I've been in situations where it just wasn't worth responding to a remark. It's easier to just let a topic die than respond to it and keep it alive.

Conversation about what they would do with the money

J: Give most of it to my family

I: Buy properties (put down payment on it)

A: Go to ASPCA, pay off my schooling my debt and give my Mom some money

I: You could give a little away, but invest and let it grow first.

Interesting (in a Maggie voice)

I just missed the question April asked Janelle, to which Janelle said she would not answer. Was it something about a possible future HOH comp? Something about the shaking rock from BB6???  Whatever it was, I'm glad she wouldn't tell her!

Ivette just got up and went inside - how much do you wanna bet she ran to tell Maggie?

April asked Janelle how long the House Guests from Big Brother 5 stayed on the Rock thing in the HOH competition with the final 3. I loved it that she wouldnt tell her.... I, personally, would have made a smart ass comment.... But just saying she wasnt going to answer was good enough!