Live Feed Discussion

morty

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think its Janie..

The hair is to long to be Aprils... Aprils hair is really thin.. so its not hers.. plus looks like Janies hair :P

Couldnt be Holly's cuz they wouldnt let her stay in the house.

I HOPE JANIE GETS HoH THIS WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

April has LONG hair. The person in the kitchen is APRIL... You can especially tell by the way the front of the hair is cut and the blonde is wearing a complete outfit that April has worn before.... ITS APRIL ... ALSO on her right arm is the bracelet she always wears!!!!

PLUS....JANIE IS IN HER HOH ROOM SLEEPING, NOT IN THE KITCHEN..... WAHOOOO!!!

April has LONG hair.  The person in the kitchen is APRIL... You can especially tell by the way the front of the hair is cut and the blonde is wearing a complete outfit that April has worn before.... ITS APRIL ... ALSO on her right arm is the bracelet she always wears!!!!

PLUS....JANIE IS IN HER HOH ROOM SLEEPING, NOT IN THE KITCHEN..... WAHOOOO!!!

True Say.. or Janie is in the HoH room thinking about who she will be Nominating .. Nomination timeeeee :D Bye Bye Maggie!

Is it possible that its not April in the black dress but rather Holly?  If so, this would have been right after the POV comp and maybe no one has been evicted yet.

Its just that the hair looks more like Holly than April.

It looks like Holly to me, too, so I'm thinking it may have been from yesterday. Holly was wearing all black w/ black nylons yesterday. Why would April be wearing black nylons at 10 in the morning? JMO

That Picture looks like Howie--Ivette---Holly---Maggie and April standing right next to Maggie

They were showing a commercial for BB last night about( 8:30 Eastern time) and it showed Maggie going into the bedroon saying I am a goner now. So one of her team must have gotten the POV and took their partner or themselves off and Maggie must have gotten put on the block.

That Picture looks like Howie--Ivette---Holly---Maggie and April standing right next to Maggie

They were showing a commercial for BB late night about( 8:30 Eastern time) and it showed Maggie going into the bedroon saying I am a goner now. So one of her team must have gotten the POV and took there partner or themselves off and Maggie must have gotten put on the block.

I'd like to think she said that because Janie got HOH!

Upon further investigation of the image, the person who I think was identified as Maggie was wearing a black dress with white shoes.  That does not sound like Maggie to me, but more like Janelle.  It is possible that Beau was taken off the block, Maggie was nominated, and subsequently evicted.

Fuskie

Who does not know if it is forensic analysis or just wishful thinking...

It seems Beau was not mentioned as being seen. Is it possible he was evicted?

They were showing a commercial for BB last night about( 8:30 Eastern time) and it showed Maggie going into the bedroon saying I am a goner now. So one of her team must have gotten the POV and took their partner or themselves off and Maggie must have gotten put on the block.

There's only 4 people in the picture!?