Live Feed Discussion

morty

I get so tired of BB always having the NH on the feeds. Any time the 3 of them are together it turns into a Jani bashing. I have to say that Maggie says the least, but when she does add her 2 cent in, it cuts into the skin like a knife. While they were preparing supper the topic went from Jani walking too much to they, I guess the SOV 6, are able to be mean because they have no love interest outside the house. April continued on to say that they only came into the house to play the game, but we came for reasons. HUH, what reasons did the NH come into the game? I guess that they wanted to find friends to have sleep overs with every night.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get so tired of BB always having the NH on the feeds. Any time the 3 of them are together it turns into a Jani bashing. I have to say that Maggie says the least, but when she does add her 2 cent in, it cuts into the skin like a knife. While they were preparing supper the topic went from Jani walking too much to they, I guess the SOV 6, are able to be mean because they have no love interest outside the house. April continued on to say that they only came into the house to play the game, but we came for reasons. HUH, what reasons did the NH come into the game? I guess that they wanted to find friends to have sleep overs with every night.

They rationalize and talk themselves in circles - especially April. No, that's not true - especially Ivette. OH, it's too hard to choose - they all make me sick!

Here's hopin', but I really doubt it. She will do what Maggie wants.

She needs to do something for herself in this game, especially if she says she's there for her family. It seems like she always has to have someone telling her what to do, and to have her back when she does it, i.e. Eric, then James, and now Maggie.

shanks :)

I don't want to start a new thread for this...but do any of you kids know when it gets down to final 4 and lets say Maggie is HOh she noms April and Jawnelle..If Ivette wins POV she is not safe right if she uses POV? Or is there a rule that she can't use it at all?

I would think she would go up if she used it so why use it

shanks  :)

I don't want to start a new thread for this...but do any of you kids know when it gets down to final 4 and lets say Maggie is HOh she noms April and Jawnelle..If Ivette wins POV she is not safe right if she uses POV? Or is there a rule that she can't use it at all?

Last year, when the final four happened, same case senerio, Cowboy was told to he had to use the veto to save one person, in which case sending the next person home. That was also the only way he was safe, to get the veto. Unless they chance the rules this year, which I don't think they've mentioned, Ivette would be safe. Plus, it seems, especially to spare April's emotions, Maggie would put up Ivette next to Janelle.

I can't remember, but I think it's every man for himself at that point... I don't even know if Ivette can play then...

I believe that is right. The Pov user would not be safe it they use it on someone else.

Am I the only one, but I have noticed that lately for the last week or two most of the camera time for the live feeds seem to be on the NH group. They usually have 2 feeds stuck on NH, and the other 2 feeds on empty rooms. Do they figure that Janelle & Howie are on their way out? I remember when James was there he had made the reference that when he was forsure gone that the cameras didn't follow him anymore, his saying was 'Dead Man Walking'.

I would still rather watch Janelle & Howie versus the NH. They could just sit and stare at each other and I would rather watch them. I have a feeling when Howie is gone, Janelle probably won't be on the feeds as much. Be prepared to just watch the NH group for the remainder of the time.