Live Feed Discussion

morty

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the FS are studying the wrong things  :wacko:

You're right - this is a group of people who do not know anything about BB, though. All of them except for Ivette only came into the house because of their partners. Janelle has a good idea of what types of contests they may have in the future, not just what they have done so far this season.

Guest DenimIsGreat
After seeing Jennifer in the sequester house, and her reaction.....Now I Know Why I Dislike Her So Much. :angry:

Kudos. Where on the East Coast are you.

By the way, I wanna know how this bitch got on the show. I swear, I woulnd't be surprised if she sucked somebody for her place in the house.

that's because she is a mole for CBS  ;)

Hmmmm...that's interesting. That never even occurred to me! Wouldn't it be cool if one of this season's twists if that there really is a mole among the HGs? I'd be more inclined to think that it was either Howie or April, though. Both act like they could have been sent in by the network to stir up some trouble! (Especially that April!)

Guest DenimIsGreat
Maryland.....and Im still up watching these DAMN feeds......God Help Me :(

Lol, I am up her on this site!

About to go to bed though, goodnight fellow big brother 6 love!

ps. look out for my reality tv show reviews coming soon!

I will be doing Survivor, America's Next Top Model, and The Amazing Race.

As well as celebrity Idol (if it's not boring) and Big Brother 7!

From reading Mortys recap it seems to be a "Special eviction" rather than live eviction, so I guess it may be possible.

What I didn't get is the extremes they went to last time, cutting off from the Veto until after the show has aired in the West.

We usually know who wins the Veto and is saved - and from what I read the feeds normally return straight after the live show, so even if they'd just cut from the eviction until the time it was broadcast, we'd have had a few hours less of FOTH.

More annoyingly though was the next day the feeds were then cut again for a number of hours while the Veto comp took place - why couldn't they just do this during the blackout?

The thing that bothered me the most with the last blackout was that they didn't announce it until several hours later. (the ad banner below the feed)

Hopefully, this time when they go to an extended blackout, they will put the announcement on the banner sooner.

I can't really complain about the black out since we agree to their disclaimer each time we log on. It will be a good time to get some work done.

In my opinion

I got semi enraged over the last blackout. Maybe because I expected some huge twist to unfold, since they claimed to block the feeds asa to not give away "the secret plot". Then the saturday show was nothing special but a crammed veto/nominations episode. It was basically pointless to block out the feeds last time.

Guest iheartbb

has anyone heard if we're going to have another 24 hours of fish because of double eviction week, so we don't see who's evicted until saturday's show?

if you have any info, please post it. thanks! :)

The last blackout was an anti-climactic joke. No surprise, other than the fact that the promised "twist" did not exist.

All in all, this just gives me more reason to switch entirely to the Dutch show feeds.

The Dutch show:

-is free

-has a better cast

-has a better house

-has better producers

-is a real 24/7 feed

-has had more (and better) twists in one week than our has all season

-has nudity

-isn't afraid to give their HGs booze

-is actually presented as if the producers give a sh!t about its online viewership

The only the the Dutch house lacks is English, but I've been watching, and translating recaps enough that I'm starting to get the hang of Dutch.

Arnold Shapiro and his henchman 'Don' have all but said "F*** You" to the viewers and the paying, online subscribers of US BB.

I was very surprised to find out that the feeds were up last night after the show which got me thinking....what's different about this double eviction compared to the last one???

I went back and watched last nights show and (I'm pretty sure) nowhere does Julie say that there will be a new HoH on Saturday (she did for the last double eviction) and she also did not answer Howie when he asked if he only gets the room for one day. I would pee my pants if he were to remain HoH and got to nominate two more houseguests. Now that would be an excellent twist!!!

Ok...time for me to wake up out of my dreamworld...LOL!!

I went back and watched last nights show and (I'm pretty sure) nowhere does Julie say that there will be a new HoH on Saturday (she did for the last double eviction) and she also did not answer Howie when he asked if he only gets the room for one day. I would pee my pants if he were to remain HoH and got to nominate two more houseguests. Now that would be an excellent twist!!!

Thanks Jammer - that's true! It never occurred to me until now! Oh oh...now you have my hope up...we can dream can't we. Sigh

Wow! The production team actually aknowledged the feed viewers by giving us a message stating that the feeds are down until Saturday night......

that's a big step for a production team that thrives on giving a figurative FU to their viewers.

Also, you're right about their being no mention of a new HoH saturday night. Not sure if it was a clue, or just Julie Chen's painful inability to ad lib.

Thank god I've got the Dutch feeds to watch while I "work" today.....