Live Feed Discussion

morty

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spikes-was that when Lori was wanting to tell Gerry about not washing his hands?

I don't know. I don't really remember Lori, but now I have to go to CBS's archived BB3 site & look. I do remember Gerry not washing his hands and getting called out about it, though. Or was that someone else on another season?

I think that was definately what they were talking about--Lori and Gerry were both on season 3- there were a group of HG's talking about Gerry not washing hands after using the bathroom and Lori called them out in front of Gerry-I had to look up the pictures myself-once I did it came back to me.

Salon de Beau is open, and they are masking eachother. I want to start a new show called "The Real Life Odd Couple"...basically forcing polar opposites to live together for 6 Months. Howie and Beau would be hilarious. Sure, they mey not exactly be "Polar opposites" but it would make for good TV. Could you imagine them going out on the town together?

Now, I'm not going to assume the intelligence of anyone in the house(sure, I have my opinions, but that has nothing to do with this), but it's obvious to anyone with a Brain(and Quad-Cam) that Beau is totally playing the Info gatherer/Paranoia Agent, and the Sheep are staying up waiting for his report. If Howie or Janelle don't know that, they deserve to kill eachother off(eviction-wise...not the murder kind of kill).

Anyone else's feeds down?? or is it just me???

I guess it's just me... I closed out Real Player to watch House Calls and havent been able to pull up the live feeds since. Everytime i go to cbs website to pull up the 24/7 feeds it gives me a page "cannot find server" .... oh well... if anyone can help me I will love you forever!!!

James, Beau and ivette are chatting in the kitchen on feed 3, no game related. Well, James is doing most of the talking.

Maggie and April making th beds in Barracks (f1) empty LR and Dining room (f2&4)

Guess the others are still sleeping.

Ivette and April talking about vacuming and breakfast now

ohhhhhhh Nebartist! Maggie is talking about how she had a sexual dream and had the big "O", then woke up and looked at her hands cuz she realized she was in the BB house and she might have done something to herself in her sleep... (awww! and you missed it :( )

Not much else going on someone out of view vacuuming (must be Ivette) April and Maggie in the kitchen. Howie Janelle in bed (LOL!) Chairs up on the table.

f1 Jan and Howie sleeping

f3 James begging Maggie and April to let him make them breakfast (still trying :rolleyes: LOL!)

f2&4 empty LR and Dining room

Now James in gym room. I guess Maggie told him she has seven votes, he's teasing her about how she got them. She answers that they (BB) like her better.

He comes back with "You must be the daughter they never had, they told me they've given up on me"(or something like that) Mag: "I've heard that before"

April sweeping kitchen

Janie out of bed...nope...right back in bed LOL!

f1&2 Janie & Howie still sleeping

f3 April, james, maggie & Beau in kitchen

f4 empty Dining room

I can still hear ivette vacuuming.

A little while ago Maggie was helping James do that exercise where you pull yourself up on a bar (I don't know what that's call), by holding his legs to help him pull up.

I missed a lot of the convo, but they've been teasing each other about the game played between sov6 and friendsheep, just caught the end of it when April seemed to get annoyed and james said "It's funny, when you guys do the teasing it's funny, but when I do, you get pissed" (or something like that)

Leave it to me to miss the only possible interesting convo this morning :unsure:

Dang! April and Beau are whispering about Howie and Janelle in kitchen, but there's so much noise I can't make it out. I think it was about Beau telling Howie that Jan was going to vote against him last night.

Guest DenimIsGreat

So you pay a monthly fee, they not only cut to the fish, but now they don't show you anything at all?!!!!!!!!

Do they refund your money when they do this mess? And look at me, I was planning to get the ffeds next season. And wishing I had them this season.

Guest DenimIsGreat

I'll tell you what ruining is. Me paying money for something I am not getting is ruining it CBS need to either refund peoples money or umm, something needs to be done about that s**t. If I jack feeds I bet I can get in trouble, so why should they screw me out

of my money? Because they are a corporation? Snitzel Humbug!

Me too. Mine time out every 7 mins. Sucks

What is Maggie's problem? Is she just upset about Howie winning HOH or is there something else wrong? She is just sitting there staring while April and Howie are talking. Did BB tell her about Katrina? I thought maybe she had relatives affected or something.

I'll tell you what ruining is. Me paying money for something I am not getting is ruining it CBS need to either refund peoples money or umm, something needs to be done about that s**t. If I jack feeds I bet I can get in trouble, so why should they screw me out

of my money? Because they are a corporation? Snitzel Humbug!

your not just paying for the live feeds. you are also paying for a subscription to all of Reals stuff too. Theres nothing you can do because you agree to blackouts everytime you watch the feeds. Sit back and shutup and take it like the rest of us.