Live Feed Discussion

morty

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a question, but I want you all to know first of all that I am not complaining, this is only a question!! I thank all of the great people who are posting our live feed updates, you guys are all so wonderful!!!

My question is this: Sometimes, it is almost a challenge to keep up with new posts and then sometimes it takes half an hour or so to get a new post. Why is that, is it my computer or maybe they have all the feeds on fish, or is it that just nothing is happening? Right now it has been the same for over half an hour as an example.

Again though, thank you all who do the live feed updates!! I can't afford to get the live feeds and you all are just so nice to do this, when I can't see it myself!!!! xoxox

Not that it's a huge deal but has anyone eles noticed that BB's announcements are now cut off. They turn the audio off for all the live feeds for a spilt second and you can't hear the entire annoucement.

Wonder why they are doing this now? is it because they are voting today?

Interesting...

The feeds are showing the bedroom right now...there's stuff on the floor, the beds aren't made, drawers open, things laid out all over the place including dishes. Don't these people have any respect for Big Brother? It's not really their home, they should respect their surroundings more.

Guest DraftKing

Howie just killed a bee outside, and people freaked out about it like he had done a horrible thing or something. Between Eric's Napoleon complex, Ivette's spiteful rants, and this insanity, I don't know if I personally would be able to deal very well with living in that house. Makes me appreciate watching from home -- where I can turn it off when I want.

I hear ya, DK. One of the most interesting things to me about this show is watching the players change the longer they stay in the house. Because of the lack of stimuli, they tend to focus in on things that are really meaningless. The least little thing becomes an ordeal. It really takes a mentally strong person to keep a level head in there for a long period of time.

Other bad thing with Feeds this season: FISH! FISH! FISH!

They just seem to come and go. Right in the middle of someone saying something. And now I'm getting FISH sound but picture is staying on. Frustrating. Definately not 24x7 feeds as advertised

i am getting sooooooooooo pissed off with the feeds right now.....we get 3 seconds of talking, and then fish audio/video for NO REASON!! for instance, howie turned to sarah and said "youre hot" and FISH!!! im about |-----| <---this close to throwing my monitor and speakers out this window!!

Gold Room: Basically Howie, Kaysar, and James were talking about Governments and Dictators and whatnot. Eventually it came down to World Leaders Boxing. Howie says "Castro versus Saddam I would watch, I would order that on PPV. Which one is older?(as if he's taking odds)".At least I found it funny.

Guest baileysirish
I'm watching it

It just finally came on for me. I used to love the Match Game! Showing my age...I know

• 2 weeks later...

Mine are out too!