Live Feed Discussion

morty

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i guess the new coasters in the house lead to the panel in the rainbow room and that gave them a quarter and the black light flash light the quarter went into the gumball machine and gave them a clue of some kind that was "kinda burned on the edges, like a pirate map" (not the exact quote but you get the idea) the flashlight let to a clue on the fish tank the gumball machine clue they don't know what to do with and the clue from the fish tank sed something like turn the dial left 4x to # (i think the # is blank) then right 2x to # (blank again) then back to 0 till it stops, ........ something like that but they tried to turn the dial 4x to left 2x right and wait for it to stop, but they sed they never heard a combo lock that works like that and seem quite confused, they also don't know the #'s (i myself am quite confused and i might have a bit of info mixed up trying to piece together what they say cause we had fish when they found most of it)

Edit: i think the burned clue from the gumball machine sez the clue about the see/sea/c 's in plain sight (something like that)

Guest LaffyTaffy
who is up this week???????????????????/  and will james use POV

James and Maggie are up this week and I'm sure James will use the POV on himself. He'd be stupid not to!

Guest jimmydot

also a big cheer to the one (sorry forgot who) that figure out that black knight means black light.....

thinking abut the combo lokc, if i can remember back inhighschool when i used combo locks for my locker i would always turn it left like 4x to rest it thento the first # (3) then right 1 full time past the # till i reach it agaon or right 2x to the # (17) the left to the last # (0)

i got these #'s from the mta 3-17 they were saying those are the only #'s they found in the house and the cluse seems to say the last # is 0

to make it easy 4x left to (3) 2x right to (17) left to (0)

make sence to anyone else?

Guest CHRIS1227

Wait, I'm totally lost. This already happened and you saw it on the live feed or what? How do you guys know this?

Here I am watching the live feeds, and listening to Eric, Maggie, Ivette and April, I have been working out for almost 1 hour! I had to stop because I can't feel my legs. They make me sooooo mad, that I end up excersising like a mad woman! Just let me have my gazelle, and tape these live feeds.... pretty soon, this fat woman will be skinny again!!!!!

Hmmmm...I wonder how much we could make if we sold it ;)

Man, Pretty much EVERYONE in the house has been gabbing for hours on end and no sign of stoppin. The regular late night Crew(K-Man/Howie/James) must be getting Irritated, LOL. If I was in the house, this would be when I am hunting for clues. Could you Imagine having to hear April's/Ivettes Annoying tone at 1 AM? "You Know what I mean?"

Ugh.

Yeah .. they are up late.

I just woke up (I'd dosed off) and I woke up and I heard Jenn and April talking to Kaysar about knowing each other. They are striking a deal that if they co operate with their group they are safe for two weeks.

This year is different previous BBs, people (ie Kaysar) is being very open with everyone about explaining his plans to anyone who wants to listen. Not sure I think its a great idea explaining the finer details to April. It has been my observation that she loves to gossip and will let Eric know exactly what was said. Her enhanced gossip version is bound to be something like this: she defends Eric and stand up to the Evil group, tells them they all are backstabber liars and she won't have any part of it, they back down in complete shock of her defense of the wise Eric.

Guest BigBrothersBiggestFan

did not happen yet. However, james is taking himself off and eric is going to be put up in his place.

bye bye eric