Live Feed Discussion

morty

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest the_gremlin

I know... I don't have the live feed, but I can't wait to see tomorrow's episode. This week is gonna be one of the best, with the whole sheep group breaking up and the consequences of the announcement that they are all in pairs... James and Sarah are gonna have some explaining to do, and that's not gonna help James' situation... :D

Guest ah282

I don;t have the feeds this year, too many fish last year, but I have really enjoyed the up to date information the people have been posting. I promise myself I am leaving my compute turned off, then ok, just 10 more minutes. Now is seems that the game is really being played. There will be a lot of pissed off people out there when Thursday rolls around.

Guest baileysirish

They are like cockroaches when the lights turn on....scattering, running blind!

Ivette and James sitting on the bed talking to Eric and Beau and biting their nails! Now that's comedy!

I never quite understand all the heavy emotion and anger at these nominating ceremonies. I can understand being disappointed, but some of these reactions are over the top! SOMEONE has to be nominated. Why do they have this 'WHY ME!!" attitude?

Kaysar thought this through, and did not base his nominations on who he disliked the most, but by how he thought it best to play the game. Key words here -- PLAY THE GAME!!!

These people have been so freakin juvenile in this house. There are the tattle tales, running all over, spreading gossip, rumors and lies.

I'm so glad things have been shaken up, and I hope they continue to be.

But I wonder what the wrap party will be like. It'll make me puke if they come back and say that they really all love each other.... :roll:

Guest baileysirish

But I wonder what the wrap party will be like. It'll make me puke if they come back and say that they really all love each other.... :roll:

Which is one of the reasons I never went to my H.S. reunions. If I didn't like you H.S. what makes you think I'd like you now? just my own personal.

The bottom line to these nominations is that the "Sheep" have to divide. Either for James or Maggie. I seriously doubt that whoever wins veto will use it because then Eric or Ivette's butt most likely will have to sit in one of the hotseats and they probably know it, too. If Maggie picks Eric to play for her in the Veto Competition, it will be fun to see how he can throw it without it being too obvious. Especially to Maggie. Because he would really suck if he were to win and then not veto Maggie's nomination. And he knows that if he uses the veto, Ivette will be going up on the block. He's really in a pickle.

I guess he vasectomy really is working better than he ever thought since he seems to be shooting blanks in the house now, too.

I go out with friends for cocktails and dinner and see what happens?! :shock: I miss all the good stuff!

I know Kaysar has nominated James & Maggie. But I'm confused with all the posts. Is the goal to evict James, Maggie, Eric, or Ivette????

Thanks in advance!

Guest erics_a_jerk

well i mean i want to watch everyones reactions after it's over because it should be very interesting

Kaysar just told Rachel that he knows about her and Howie. He said James Sarah, Rachel Howie, Janelle Kaysar... Final 6! And then they fight it out then. Kaysar told her he knows about all of the partners. Kaysar is goooooooood! They are going to win the veto and take James off and put Eric up.

Thats what I posted earlier, that is whats going to happen ^^^^

Damn, for the past 2 weeks, I have stayed up until 6:00 AM EST and had to turn off the feeds while folks were still up. Tonight though, it is all quiet. Shouldn;t some folks be conspiring or something? I do enjoy seeing Eric sleeping in the main room though again hahhahahaha.

I am a bit surprised that Kaysar doesn;t have anyone in the HOH room with him. He has slept with Howie before in the gold room so HBowie could at least be in there. But in past weeks, April, Evilette and others have stayed up till the wee hours to make sure they could give Crappy full details. Wow, they must not know what to do now.

LOL

Dep