Live Feed Discussion

morty

ummm, continue to play the game? I don't think the remaining HGs are going to decide to quit the game once all the people they don't get along with are gone from the house :)

oh wait, in these games, the one thing you can count on, is regardless of WHO is left in the house/on the island... if there are more than 2 people, there will be people talking to each others about getting rid of someone else... :wink:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I said in another post, I seriously hope that Janelle or Kaysar win HOH next and put Eric and Ivette up. Even if either one wins POV and takes themself off, another sheep will go up and then they will be forced to vote out one their own...aww how sad! But of course it'd be fun to watch them squirm! One can only hope that one of the two win HOH.

It's like you never see her then she just pops out of nowhere. Weird.

Guest Parkerzmummy

read my earlier post of this morning (Janelle opening safe). Doesnt look like it. I thought I had heard it somewhere, but was wrong.

Guest somepeople

I think Maggie and Eric among others do a lot more talking togeather then the feeds let us see. I'am sure that goes for R to.

Last night he was alone in the gold room and asked BB can I open it now... No-one knows what he was talking about and they believe we weren't supposed to hear it...

Guest BigSister

Interesting...in the Gold Room now are: Mike, Jan, K, H, Jen, Mag and B...It apears that Mike moved one of the benches from the end of the bed in front of the safes.

They are talking about searching the house for clues to the safes...

Guest ceelion

Does anyone know whatever happened to the large key that was in the Gold room when Rachel first discovered it ?

Also, has anyone seen the HG's check out the Gold Books in the room ?

Does anyone know whatever happened to the large key that was in the Gold room when Rachel first discovered it ?

Also, has anyone seen the HG's check out the Gold Books in the room ?

Yep, the books have been thoroughly checked from what I understand.

Shortly after the HG's discovered the gold room, BB removed the large gold key. They've been randomly leaving quarters. I keep wanting the HG's to realize that machine in the kitchen/hallway holds some clues! What else would the quarters indicate?

Have they tried to put the quarters in the gumball machine?....Julie gave them a huge clue in the HOH comp...she said the gumball machine only takes nickles.

They have been using the quarters, but have stopped as far as I know because they are scared someone will get one of the papers and it will say sorry you have been evicted from the BB house... Dade it was a true of false and the answer was false wasn't it???

They have been using the quarters, but have stopped as far as I know because they are scared someone will get one of the papers and it will say sorry you have been evicted from the BB house... Dade it was a true of false and the answer was false wasn't it???

Do the quarters come back out when they put 'em in the gumball machine? My opinion is that the clues to the safes are in there.

Can anyone think of other reasons BB would leave quarters? I'm empty on any creative ideas with this one. :roll: