Live Feed Discussion

morty

This has got to be the hardest to watch live feed ever!! They are boring, backstabbing, exaggerating bunches of BS lol!! Almost wanna not bother with it until Kaysar, Michael and Janelle are gone. (via the Pied Piper jerk-off Eric the great and the wanna b wanted gal flirts that cant stand the fact that michael wouldnt giv em a 2nd look outside this place).

It should finally become exciting when they have no1 but each other to knit pick on! Wonder if April's neighbors knew what a backstabbing instigator she really is? I'm having a really hard time choosing one of them to win since all the decent players havent a chance.

"Summer of Secrets" needs to do a revamp!! Bring back Marcellas, Scott, and Jase maybe lol?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, I'm not watching right now, I can't stand to see these awful people go on their power trips.

I feel so bad for Mike.

I hope that BB turns the tables on them some how, but I doubt it.

they will gets theirs soon. hopelly next week someone like kaysar or janelle or michael which ever one survive gets hoh. one week you can be the predator next the prey. i see the great big alliance falling apart soon.

We just gotta wait till next week .. if Kaysar could get HOH .. and put up Ivette and Eric ..

lol we just need someone else whose not one of their drones to get HOH.

As eric is so fond of saying, life can turn on a dime ;)

The teams as of 10:25 AM BB time Micheal asked Howie as a partner and Janelle asked Rachel as a partner. Both have said yes to them

Michael is delusional in thinking he can save himself AND Janelle somehow. He is all over the place in trying to figure out how to break Eric's group up. Michael isn't facing the reality of the situation. I had been feeling bad for him, but this morning he's telling Kaysar first to distance himself then tries to make Kaysar feel bad for not sticking with him on the POV. I'm just glad Kaysar told him no, stick with the original plan.

The teams as of 10:25 AM BB time Micheal asked Howie as a partner and Janelle asked Rachel as a partner. Both have said yes to them

dum dum Mike needs Kaysar to win POV...Stupid people. :roll:

I know...its the only way the three of them could stay in the game. Oh but wait, Eric and Ivette are the dumb ones.

Mike asked Kaysar to play for him and Kaysar said no... He said he couldn't do it because that would put him at risk later on...

Guest Sleepy

going to see some people....I want to see some of it before I go to bed

and before the show comes on tonight....how long can this go on?????????

Must be an endurance comp.

Which is a very good thing for Michael & Howie.

Either that, or Eric is struggling to read the instructions for the comp, like he did for the food comp yesterday.

Not to mention his constant dialogue with "Rich", which dumps us back to fish every time.....

Guest ranster627

it could be anything ...

Maybe BB is finally getting sick of the harrassment crap and letting them have it :?: