Live Feed Discussion

morty

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First, Thank you Morty for providing us a space to enjoy BB together. It is appreciated.

Does anyone else think that since the house is bigger we should have been given maybe 6 feeds instead of the usual 4?

Just curious

Dep

It would be nice ... but even with 4 u usually end up stuck watching only 2 diff places in the house at a time with each senario being from a diff camera angle. Sometimes all four are on one place. So if they had 6, I am sure it would just annoy me that much more lol

It would be nice ... but even with 4 u usually end up stuck watching only 2 diff places in the house at a time with each senario being from a diff camera angle. Sometimes all four are on one place. So if they had 6, I am sure it would just annoy me that much more lol

That is more or less what I was thinking, If we could just get the 4 cams to show 4 diff parts of the house it would be nice.

Guest MJayDaPlaya

God Ivette and April are talking shit about everyone in the house right now. Do they ever stop I mean everybodys not talking shit about them. At least Maggie and Eric are there to see them for their true colors.

Ivette just called Janelle or Ashlea a c__t! Then she had the nerve to say "is it wrong?"

As long as someone like Ivette thinks she has an audience...she'll blether on and on.... :roll:

Anyone got duct tape?I'll fix her!

There can be .. but man it's addictive. I am gonna be sooooooo nuts at work next week anxious to get home and turn them on ..

I am gonna hate missing so much while I am at work.

last I knew they were having dinner. But I had to shut the feeds off .. real player was distorting the pictures so bad, freezing every five seconds and cutting out on the sound so that you miss half the conversation.

I just couldn't take it any more. :(

Hopefully it will be better tomorrow.

OOOOoooo...Janelle & Sarah on all 4 feeds playing chess!I'm so stimulated!(head falls forward as snoring sounds commence)ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz..........

haha .. I took a screen cap of it right as Janelle was yawning.. priceless. :)

I am suppose to be live feed recapping right now but they're just having dinner and I am not interested in recapping thsoe convos .. I seem to only like to recap the backstabbing, alliance, who should we put up convos .. and the random personal facts info.

All the rest is sorta boring. (to me)

*Does best pirate immitation*Call me cut throat...but I'll be a happier matey once a few of these people are forced to walk the plank & the congested chatter doesn't make me want to hit the rum...ok,so I'll probably still hit the rum.Sue me.Arghhhhhh!

Not really. We're in limbo until the first eviction and the next HOH to get all the schemming to really start. Just a lot of repetition today.