Live Feed Discussion

morty

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't hear any major shifts. Mostly talk about the next HOH and what they would possibly do.

HEY CAMERAMAN*kick*..stop..*kick kick* making us*kick*watch boring crap*kick*like chess games*kick kick* and people folding clothes...*kick..kick..kick..kick..kick..* stomps off smoothing kilt....

James and Eric were talking in the backyard and James tells Eric he is going to vote for Kaysar so they could go WTF who voted against us... Eric goes along with the plan as long as James doesn't tell anyone else so they will know if it gets out one of them had to tell someone...

James and Eric were talking in the backyard and James tells Eric he is going to vote for Kaysar so they could go WTF who voted against us... Eric goes along with the plan as long as James doesn't tell anyone else so they will know if it gets out one of them had to tell someone...

hhhmmmm so is james playing eric? Is he trying to get out Kaysar, and then he can play dumb to eric?

Could be Neb... But I think it's more along the lines of they have both been hearing things about the other and they are trying to figure out if they can trust the other one...

People wanting to get you out in this game is not the same thing as people being able to get you out .. this whole game turns on a dime based on who wins HOH ..

I wish people would remember this. Every year things change every week based on whose HOH .. but people always plan, or think things will stay the same baded on the current HOH .. people always forget that things change .. and that one preson' alliegance to them this week can't be trusted next week when someone else is HOH .. and might offer them a better deal.

Guest amerry1

Someone tell me what was up with Eric, Maggie and Beau in the bathroom just now?!?!?!? Eric looked really, really upset and angry! Oh I hate when I come into something juicy!

Eric just confronted Michael about how he has been treating the women and Michael had been talking to Jenny in the Goldroom and it had made Jenny cry...

Jenny was talking about it again. She said Michael said that at home no one ever has complained about his behavior. He wants to talk to the one that complained to Eric about it face to face. They all believe that it didn't soak in and that his behavior isn't going to change. They were talking really soft and the other mics were so loud.

Guest metaldale

They just cut Eric out of the feeds and told him to go to the diary room, maybe they will tell him to shut up and get over himself

Today has been a 360 of Eric. I started disliking him when he spent all day in the kitchen, cleaning the pool and now causing unnessary trouble. Please I hope the producers kick his overreacting ass to the curb.

I don't think CBS will kick out Michael because they have the footage of Jennifer saying it wasn't a big deal.

That girl is smart...by going to Eric and having him cause this situation...she just bought herself some time. Everyone wants Michael out now.

Guest Familiar Realm
Today has been a 360 of Eric. I started disliking him when he spent all day in the kitchen, cleaning the pool and now causing unnessary trouble. Please I hope the producers kick his overreacting ass to the curb.

Eric is just as annoying as April and Ivette. Maggie can leave with him

Please someone just reach through the computer and try and smack Ivette. She talks a lot of shit.

HD, Ohhh I would love too.. along with april and Eric.

Listen to Yvette wasn't she offended by Howie not talking about her cooch like he did the rest of the women? What a hypocrite!!!!!

Guest Familiar Realm
Yesterday I wasn't too crazy about Michael. Today, I really like the dude :lol:  My what a difference a day makes :fface

OH wouldn't it be wonderful if he wins HOH or Kaysar or Janelle.

I seem to recall the girls liked it when Micheal was flirting with them. April even did it back to him one time that I saw. It sounds like Eric stuck his nose where it didn't belong and assumed something that wasn't going on. Jenn even said she wanted to apologise to Micheal for not talking to him all day and thats when Eric walked in. She even said it's hypocritical to not get onto Howie for the way he acts.