Live Feed Discussion

morty

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The feeds have only been back a short time and Eric has already 3 times taken credit for James winning PoV. "He would not have done it so fast if I had not told him what to do, turn it upside down". What a narcissistic ass naepoleon crappy-aparte.

D-flys says. Maybe James will get tired of Eric taking credit for everything. Eric did it to him last night when he took credit for James' plan to cast the vote for Kaysar and let everyone think it was Michael. I guess we couldn't get lucky enough for him to take Michael off the block.

Guest Katarina

Doubt it. He's got to play the game. Too early for that. I only wish.

Oh man, I hope Micheal sets the story straight to the public.

There's a firehouse in Las Vegas missing an idiot.....

would it not be funny if he gets evicted .. and then there is an in-viction and he comes back to take Cappy out?

That would be sweet!!!

And that would allow him and my big brother boyfriend (haha) kaysar another chance to win!! :)

Guest MickeysMom

Eric has already said that if anyone took either Mike or Jenelle off the block that Kaysar would be the next to go.......IOW, to get rid of the 'bad seeds.'

... but if James was smart he would take Mike off the block this week... Janelle would then leave... That gives Mike the chance to to try again to get Eric to blow up... This would make it possible that Eric leave and Mike is going to be out soon no matter what... That would take out the alfa males and give James a better chance to stay for a while...

Very intelligent deduction, Mr. Watson, but I'm in agreement with the other poster...James isn't quite that brite, although we can hope someone with some smarts might point things out to him. IMO, I think Eric is stupid for getting rid of the guys, as surely, the girls will eventually rally against "his majesty", except for Ivette, who seems completely enamored by the little troll. :roll: As much as I dislike Janelle's hoity-toity personality, I'm starting to think she's the smartest one in the house.

Goodbye Michael, I will miss you terribly and think of you often. :cry:

Don't know for sure but I am guessing it has something to do with the fact that Mike said the pictures shouldn't be on the fridge and when the fight happened they (Beau and Ivette) and took the pictures off the fridge so bad ol' Mike couldn't do anything to Eric's family...

from what i heard ivette tell eric this morning... ivette: i asked beau to take your pics of the fridge and put them in the storage locker (dont know where that is) so that michael couldnt "make bad eyes" at them :roll:

lets give that a break, huh ivette???

On the live feeds you really don't realize how short he is until you watch the TV broadcast. It looks like he's straight outta munchkin land. That dude's small...big time!!

Guest MickeysMom

Someone needs to sit down with Eric and explain what happened BEFORE the fight.

Mike said something about the pictures should not be on the refrigerator because they might get dirty.

That is all he said. Now imagine 13 people playing with the fridge. How often do you wipe it down during the day? I do mine daily and there's just the two of us.....there are always fingerprints.

Guest sunshine

Anyone know who Maggie was referring to, about when she was in the shower and someone (fhg) reached under the curtain and grabbed her ankles??? she didnt see to happy about it, or the person...

Yes, it would have been great. But Eric would have just nominated some random girl....like oh, Sarah, in anger.

Or maybe Kaysar since he is on a war path to get M, Jan, and K all gone.

Everyone remember, shortly the targets will be gone and then what will the Evil Empire do?