Live Feed Discussion

morty

Guest baileysirish
What happened at the veto meeting???

I read that because it was Sarah's B.Day, BB decided to hold off until today.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I saw happen was a little something I don't think we were supposed to see... They had the feeds off Mike while he was working on the safes... for a short second the feeds switched back to Mike while he was asking BB if he could open it now then the feeds went back to the BY... No-one knows what he was talking about opening though...

This is very curious - Michael may be coming back  - He opened the safe - a come back trophy!!! Only hope it happens when Eric is around  would love to see his face.

It would be awesome for mike to walk in as eric is inside his circle hugging maggie lmao or even while eric is walking out the door.

lmao

This is very curious - Michael may be coming back  - He opened the safe - a come back trophy!!! Only hope it happens when Eric is around  would love to see his face.

It would be awesome for mike to walk in as eric is inside his circle hugging maggie lmao or even while eric is walking out the door.

lmao

I know it won't happen but I would love to see the look on Crappy's face if Mike walked in as he was leaving

Guest Witness

There were a few mistakes in the feeds already this year. One Friday I think it was, they kept the feed on in the LR while the BB crew were making changes and the HG were locked down in the BY. That's when they switched the coasters. The coasters are involved in the safe clue (that's when that was placed as well).

Michael could have very well opened one of the safes (they're cheap prop safes anyhow) but BB needs them and their other twists to be spread out over the summer, otherwise it'll get pretty boring when everyone in the house gets along.

If you put Michael's words in context, he was working with janelle on the safe and trying to figure every theory possible, then he started saying maybe big brother don't want us to open it now. So, as usual, he was joking around and looked at the camera and asked them can I open it yet?

He didn't open it, neither big brother told him not to.

Guest Witness

Tues & Sat shows are taped. Only the Thursday show is live. Veto comp. was early yesterday, and the ceremony was this morning.

Guest DraftKing
yea today is my first day with the feeds, HALF of the only thing on were the fish. Oh and btw nice avatar "billw84", one of my favourite moments this season. :D

When I watched the Saturday show, I realized that he beat Maggie by only three (she guessed 97). Wow...

yes i was having the same problem but just as this page came up to reply i could hear erics big mouth! and it made me miss the fish tank sound already lol lol lol