Live Feed Discussion

morty

April is going on about Janelle being allowed to cheat in PoV and that she had three tries at least when they only got one... Jenny Ivette and Howie were morphed too...

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

April has the biggest mouth on her of all of them when it comes to bashing Jan, she's also the first one to run to Janey an act as if she likes her...ugh!

Ivette was right when she told Maggie April is still working both sides. She's also let it slip a couple of times with her comments that she's thinking she'll be in the last two. that's why ivette has been eyeing her for evicition.

She keeps saying she want to go home, grant her her wish...

April deserves to go home!!!

April has the biggest mouth on her of all of them when it comes to bashing Jan, she's also the first one to run to Janey an act as if she likes her...ugh!

Ivette was right when she told Maggie April is still working both sides. She's also let it slip a couple of times with her comments that she's thinking she'll

Has anyone told Ivette yet that Maggie 'gave' her the HOH?  Ivette's reaction to winning was so dramatic.  I wonder if she feels like a fool now for making such a scene (thinking she had won it) and finding out it was given to her.

Howie and Janie were talking about it. I assume they ALL know.

Geez, BB, quit switching the feeds every 2 seconds. I want the gold room, not the HOH room! I can't take any more Janie bashing tonight!

Did anyone else notice tonight that Beau didn't get the video of everyone saying good-bye "in case he got evicted"? On double-elimination nights, I guess they have to cram so much into the hour that they had to skip it. Although it would have been predictable: a chorus of "We love you Bo-Bo." (That's always sounded like the name of a too-precious-for-words pet to me - cringe.)

Has anyone told Ivette yet that Maggie 'gave' her the HOH?  Ivette's reaction to winning was so dramatic.  I wonder if she feels like a fool now for making such a scene (thinking she had won it) and finding out it was given to her.

I just thought Maggie didn't hear the question right when she wrote down "1" - but I guess she did throw it Ivette's way. Hmmmm. I wonder if this will came back to haunt Maggie because Ivette has to put April or Maggie up against Howie now that Janelle won. But Maggie has been a pretty good game-player so far so we'll see.

She said you have to vote who played the game best... That Janelle played the game well... That she really knows the game... That she came in knowing she couldn't make friends (hehe) and that she knows alot of stuff about what is going to happen in the game before it does...

She said you have to vote who played the game best... That Janelle played the game well... That she really knows the game... That she came in knowing she couldn't make friends (hehe) and that she knows alot of stuff about what is going to happen in the game before it does...

I didnt hear ANY of that....I heard Maggie say she would rather vote for someone who was going to do "good" with money over someone who played the game.

As a non-live feeder here.......WHAT is Aprils reaction to THAT????? Maggie appears to have got bitten by the same "tell-all" bug that Howie did!!

(BTW, thx live feeders....this is too good to go to bed for....lol)

Maggie did say that then she started talking about they should vote for someone that played the game well... It was one of the moments when the cams were going back and forth... I think maybe she was playing devils advocate...

I can see Maggie saying this more:

...I heard Maggie say she would rather vote for someone who was going to do "good" with money over someone who played the game.

Than this:

Come to think of it, Maggie went through such angst over whether to use the veto or not that she probably wanted someone else to play the bad guy because so many HOH winners have been targetted. (If she had used the veto, April would have been up; if she didn't, then Ivette or Beau were doomed.) Now she'll let Ivette do the dirty work.

OK I went and check out what was said again and this was it...

Maggie: Should we be so judgemental though? I cannot like someone But, I'm not God. But here's the deal... She has played this game... She knows how to play it right... She knows a lot about this game... She knows what's going to happen before it does...

She knew to come in this house and NOT make friends. It makes it so much harder. She hasn't cared about anyone in this house. She knows how this game is played. There's not one person in this house that she cares for more than herself...

Maggie: We go home to love... she goes home to someone she knew for a week...

Maggie: Yourself shines in this house....

April and Ivette are now trying to say that Janelle created BB and that she is the SoS (summer of secrets)... They are really grasping at straws now...