Donny Thompson (Week 1) - nominated by Caleb, PoV winner, saved

stevea11

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He didn't do a single thing to keep me from liking him last night and I do not think that just because he talks like Gomer Pyle, he is a dumbass. Frankly, I would LOVE to see a Big Brother season with people 30-40-50 who lead somewhat regular lives and leave those lives to compete for 500K. Big Brother has somewhat derailed itself, IMO, by bringing all those airheads to the show; year after year after year.

I relate in no way to 85% of the big brother house guests; consistently.

I so agree!

i am surprised to read he is a target so early :animated_bouncy:

I believe I called it when I said I liked him so he wouldn't last. I don't get it really they said he is a smart guy oh well so let's target him so we can keep all the dumb people in???????????? I don't get it. He is a nice guy won't win alot of competitions absolutely no threat to the big guys in the house but lets get him out first. Oh well still alot of time left you know how things change. I hope he figures out that he is the target and tries to win the POV.

BB probably put him in there for that easy first eviction. There was a high probability that he would not fit in with these people and BB knows that. His eviction makes it easy for the whole house.

You are correct about that one but really you have 5 guys that could potentially be bigger threats in your game so you take out the guy who is really no threat at the moment??? I don't get it but we will see.

It looks like they are going after him and he might be the first evicted from the talk Frankie, Calib and Devin.

So how are they planning so far ahead. Do they still need to have the next challenge to see who is on the block.

And I saw that Frankie is de-throned.

I must have missed a whole bunch.

I am confused.... :lookaround:

The people Frankie put up for eviction won the Challenge of the Block so they come off the block and Frankie loses his HoH. Caleb is now the only HoH and his two noms stay on the block. The normal POV will be played with the only difference being that Frankie could be a replacement nom.

Caleb just needs to slap frankie on the ass and tell him to flit off and spread the word that the Boss wants donny to stay and let them know who he wants to be evicted.

It's a shame if donny goes. I like him but honestly, he has about as much business being there as I do. I would evict christine or joey.

Guest 6Borders

Defnitely my favorite. I'm sorry they targeted him so early so I really hope he

get the POV or someone who does takes him off the block.

Listening to Caleb, Frankie and Devin, they are scared of Doney (especially

Caleb). They see him as a threat!

I think that is just the excuse they are telling themselves to make it OK that they immediately targeted the older, nice guy. Why would those guys who seem to think they are so smart, clever and athletic be that scared of Donny. I call BS on their reasons.

I think that is just the excuse they are telling themselves to make it OK that they immediately targeted the older, nice guy. Why would those guys who seem to think they are so smart, clever and athletic be that scared of Donny. I call BS on their reasons.

I totally agree. He really isn't a threat at this point, and I don't mean he's a floater either he is just trying to find a way to fit I gurss. It's totally stupid an a wasted HOH if you ask me.

I'm glad Donny won the POV!! And honestly, I think Donny was a target because people found out that he was a superfan and knew a whole lot about the game. The fact that Devin told others about his alliance with Donny (the Double D's) makes me think that Devin threw Donny under the bus.