Donny Thompson (Week 1) - nominated by Caleb, PoV winner, saved

stevea11

Ahhhhhh reckon he's a keeper ya'll. He's bonafide. He got a job. !!!

Country boy should be ok for awhile, especially when they showed the previews of the next 8 to enter. One was some counrty boy from the south so I guess Donny will have someone to click with. Maybe between the two of them they can form a complete sentance.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked him a lot more than I thought I would.

Yes

It's says A LOT about this twenty something generation looking extremely ignorant compared to a NC groundskeeper.

He had me busting up on the treadmill.

He didn't do a single thing to keep me from liking him last night and I do not think that just because he talks like Gomer Pyle, he is a dumbass. Frankly, I would LOVE to see a Big Brother season with people 30-40-50 who lead somewhat regular lives and leave those lives to compete for 500K. Big Brother has somewhat derailed itself, IMO, by bringing all those airheads to the show; year after year after year.

I relate in no way to 85% of the big brother house guests; consistently.

He didn't do a single thing to keep me from liking him last night and I do not think that just because he talks like Gomer Pyle, he is a dumbass. Frankly, I would LOVE to see a Big Brother season with people 30-40-50 who lead somewhat regular lives and leave those lives to compete for 500K. Big Brother has somewhat derailed itself, IMO, by bringing all those airheads to the show; year after year after year.

I totally agree. If I could do the casting, I would walk into any Walmart, find 16 people willing to do Big Brother, and say this is the cast!

Forgot to add: I love Donny!

I totally agree. If I could do the casting, I would walk into any Walmart, find 16 people willing to do Big Brother, and say this is the cast!

Forgot to add: I love Donny!

Love it!

He's one of the few who are probably just there to experience BB. So many of the others IMO are there because they think it will boost/start their career. Frankie wants what his sister has. Caleb wants some kind of fame, maybe hoping for his own hunting show. Jocasta most likely trying to become a Joel Olsteen. Paola pushing her DJ career (have to wonder how many times she will mention she is a rare woman DJ). Hayden...not sure what he is trying for but he has some YouTube videos of him screeching out some kind of heavy metal stuff. And then there are the models.

He's one of the few who are probably just there to experience BB. So many of the others IMO are there because they think it will boost/start their career. Frankie wants what his sister has. Caleb wants some kind of fame, maybe hoping for his own hunting show. Jocasta most likely trying to become a Joel Olsteen. Paola pushing her DJ career (have to wonder how many times she will mention she is a rare woman DJ). Hayden...not sure what he is trying for but he has some YouTube videos of him screeching out some kind of heavy metal stuff. And then there are the models.

I'll bet that Donny doesn't even have an agent! :grin2:

I sooooo agree which you Slimcruz