Spencer - DE/Week 11 (HoH)

bergupnorth

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow the Spencer bashing here is just as mean as Spencer's bashing.

This guy deserves it. Where not even really bashing him like they do with other HGs for their looks etc. Have you heard the things this guy has said? I don't consider calling someone creepy bashing him. Or me telling Marilyn to run bashing him. He is just horrible. I can't stand to listen to what he says. And yes I do work on switching cameras to try to avoid him.

Can someone tell me who he nominated please? I stopped watching after the eviction last night. I couldn't take all the shit they were all saying after the show.

Ok, Now he is saying Elissa is pretty when she had no makeup on. That's NOT what he was saying last night (roll eyes) He KNOWS he would do her IF she was crazy enough to. He's not fooling anyone. But Elissa wouldn't let that loser touch her.

I am catching up on last week's televised shows. CBS is sure giving him a good edit. They are playing him as the laid back funny guy. Though, as much as I am not a Spencer fan, I did think it was hilarious on the show when Amanda, after torturing Elissa, complained that it was like high school and Spencer asked, "you were a massive bitch in high school?"

There's a new thread added today named BOTTOM FEEDERS

What a perfect description of Spencer. Says it all neat and tidy.

(..... and I don't think some of the posts about what he says and does are too harsh.)

He's got a common trash mouth that hasn't been shown on the televised shows.

I guess some folks that don't have the Feeds or read what's on the internet might think he's a regular guy from

what's shown on TV.

There's a new thread added today named BOTTOM FEEDERS

What a perfect description of Spencer. Says it all neat and tidy.

(..... and I don't think some of the posts about what he says and does are too harsh.)

He's got a common trash mouth that hasn't been shown on the televised shows.

I guess some folks that don't have the Feeds or read what's on the internet might think he's a regular guy from

what's shown on TV.

Yep, it's all about the edit.. they can make any trash look good for the weekly shows...

I'm not apologizing, I bash all the HGs and Spencer deserves more than his fair share.

It was good watching him squirm a bit especially after volunteering to go up. I know the Amanda eviction was a good one, but a Spencer blindside would have been just as entertaining.

True dat

This guy is repulsive. On BBAD one night he had his hand down his pants & then uses the same hand to get some peanut M&M's out of a bag being shared by everyone. He picks his nose all the time! Never washes his hands!

I would have openly & loudly campaigned for his eviction the first week just because he picks his nose all the time!! ( i wouldnt last long in the game. lol).

Sadly, his nose picking & pocket pool pale in comparison to his maggot-infested brain. He is a world-class, creepy pervert. 100% Repulsive.

This guy is repulsive. On BBAD one night he had his hand down his pants & then uses the same hand to get some peanut M&M's out of a bag being shared by everyone. He picks his nose all the time! Never washes his hands!

I would have openly & loudly campaigned for his eviction the first week just because he picks his nose all the time!! ( i wouldnt last long in the game. lol).

Sadly, his nose picking & pocket pool pale in comparison to his maggot-infested brain. He is a world-class, creepy pervert. 100% Repulsive.

100% agree. He is just too repulsive!

totally correct! :disgust:

Ugh! Whoever Marilyn is I feel bad for her because no self-respecting woman is going to sit there and listen to Spencer talk about all of the disgusting sexual acts he would perform on all the women in the house if he could, including some things that sound like borderline rape, and be there to welcome him home. He really makes my skin crawl!

you got it right! he's totally disgusting :disgust: on the other hand your baby is adorable :D

This guy deserves it. Where not even really bashing him like they do with other HGs for their looks etc. Have you heard the things this guy has said? I don't consider calling someone creepy bashing him. Or me telling Marilyn to run bashing him. He is just horrible. I can't stand to listen to what he says. And yes I do work on switching cameras to try to avoid him.

Can someone tell me who he nominated please? I stopped watching after the eviction last night. I couldn't take all the shit they were all saying after the show.

He MORE than deserves it. I've stopped watching BBAD; can't take the horrible things he and other HG's are saying. Creep doesn't begin to say what this guy is. Oh, and GM and McNasty are up.

This comment by Spencer is what finally put me on the "I Hate Spencer" team. He seriously needs a mental health evaluation.

"8:28PM BBT At the Memory wall Andy pretends to kick Elissa's picture. Spencer says he is going to go in at night and slap his penis on her face."

This comment by Spencer is what finally put me on the "I Hate Spencer" team. He seriously needs a mental health evaluation.

"8:28PM BBT At the Memory wall Andy pretends to kick Elissa's picture. Spencer says he is going to go in at night and slap his penis on her face."

Nothing like a good BB bromance, to whittle away the hours. I think they are all fair game for Spencer's antics, and BB should permit them to lock their doors when they sleep.

In this game, Spenser is an enigma. He just seems to plod along, gets put on the block to ensure someone else goes home, then is forgotten about until the next time he is needed for that task. He has no redeeming qualities, no manners, no nothing. And he's ugly too. Ugh

I would hate to see him and Andy go all the way to the end. They are the two most worthless people the game has had since day one. Andy has flipped sides so many times, I'm surprised he even remembers who he is teamed up with.

There isn't a whole lot of positive to say about Spencer, but when GM asked for someone to go in with her while she got stitched up, he offered to go with no hesitation.

Spencer is a pig but he has a nice sense of humor at times, I remeber him saying that if he won the money he would give a portion of the money to Howard because Howard's parents had never been on an airplane and they wanted to fly to DC to see MLKs memorial....I wouldn't mind seeing Spencer win.