Spencer - DE/Week 11 (HoH)

bergupnorth

In this game, Spenser is an enigma. He just seems to plod along, gets put on the block to ensure someone else goes home, then is forgotten about until the next time he is needed for that task. He has no redeeming qualities, no manners, no nothing. And he's ugly too. Ugh

I would hate to see him and Andy go all the way to the end. They are the two most worthless people the game has had since day one. Andy has flipped sides so many times, I'm surprised he even remembers who he is teamed up with.

in total agreement! :clap:

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This comment by Spencer is what finally put me on the "I Hate Spencer" team. He seriously needs a mental health evaluation.

"8:28PM BBT At the Memory wall Andy pretends to kick Elissa's picture. Spencer says he is going to go in at night and slap his penis on her face."

And this is why I hate Spencer....I hope Marilyn is real proud of her "boyfriend"

Spencer is a pig but he has a nice sense of humor at times, I remeber him saying that if he won the money he would give a portion of the money to Howard because Howard's parents had never been on an airplane and they wanted to fly to DC to see MLKs memorial....I wouldn't mind seeing Spencer win.

I agree it is a joke that Spencer would give Howard any of the money. :D

Yeah I pretty much agree that Spencer is expenbable at this point. As far as the things he's said he's no better or worse than the others so I don't count that agaist him. His gameplay has not been anything to write home about but his time on the block might help him with the jury. I don't care if he wins or not but there are more deserving Hg's out in the house than Spencer, which really sucks.

Iris : " but when GM asked for someone to go in with her while she got stitched up, he offered to go with no hesitation. "

I read that he offered to also hold her hand while she got stitches.

If she did.... I hope she washed her hands afterward <_<

Steven, Angie and Brian in Season 10 did the puppet shows. They were my favorites but all went home before jury.

I loved the puppet shows! They were funny and thought the HG did a good job! It's a shame Brian left so soon. I think he could have added a real spark to the house. :)

The only way Spencer could get a girl good looking as Aaryn is to pay $500 an hour or maybe $300 where he lives in Arkansas. :D

there isn't enough money in the world for any girl to want him..i still don't believe "Marilyn" is for real ..if she does God help her

:disgust::disgust:

I am sending telepathic vibes to Spencer to PUT UP ANDY.

Spencer that is the best for your game. You don't have a chance against Andy. Andy will say he carried Spencer to the end by protecting him. He will remind people that Spencer didn't have to play the game but just lay back and be a pawn with a smile.

Do what is best for your game Spencer

Spencer that is the best for your game. You don't have a chance against Andy. Andy will say he carried Spencer to the end by protecting him. He will remind people that Spencer didn't have to play the game but just lay back and be a pawn with a smile.

I think this move will earn respect with the jurors if he makes it to F2. He might as well, nothing to lose.

The only way Spencer could get a girl good looking as Aaryn is to pay $500 an hour or maybe $300 where he lives in Arkansas. :D

and i don't think the hobos he lets ride the trains in exchange for sex look ANYTHING like Aaryn

I would never let Spencer around any females if I were Marilyn. He is a pervert and sounds so vulgar which shows what he really is. I have been around molesters and he doesn't fool me.

fredtheturtle, I get that same vibe from him.

So true.

Of who is left, i want Andy to win. The last thing I want is a Spencer/GM F2 and the 3rd to last thing I want is Spencer to win (Gm win is 2nd to last...). However, if Spencer wants a shot at all, he has to get the other 3 guys left to jury. Evicting Andy would probably even secure his vote.

Why is nobody going to Spencer and making a F2 deal with him and telling him he NEEDS to get Andy out or he has NO CHANCE at winning the game?

If Spencer keeps Andy and takes him to the end then that is pretty dang stupid.

Is Andy untouchable? Is he made of gold or something? This whole game nobody ever wanted to go after Andy.

I just want to scream at these stupid people. sFun_doh2.gif

10:56 PM Spencer talking about Aaryn, "If she wasn't a racist and she had tits, she would've been worth a f*ck. She would've been a 10

What the hell :censored:

Spencer is hilarious, it's like McCre said, she's a racist.

I agree with Spencer she need tits and an ass and some more height with a different face, personality, eyebrows and hair...plus she would have to learn how to walk properly and have brains.

Spencer is slept on with his humorous sarcasm, half the times the other HGs don't even catch it.

Spencer's fantasy is a hot blonde with big boobs and a black dong strap - on. :D And as I said above Spencer would have to pay for a date with blondes good looking as Aaryn.

Also, if there is a Marylin she needs to worry because Spencer is the type that will cruise for street walker hookers and they are not the most healthy.

Why is nobody going to Spencer and making a F2 deal with him and telling him he NEEDS to get Andy out or he has NO CHANCE at winning the game?

If Spencer keeps Andy and takes him to the end then that is pretty dang stupid.

Is Andy untouchable? Is he made of gold or something? This whole game nobody ever wanted to go after Andy.

I just want to scream at these stupid people. sFun_doh2.gif

me too! if Fatboy would get his perverted mind out of the gutter ..he would see that Rat boy is going to win if he doesn't get him out Ratboy would get rid of him in a hearbeat..hell Andy would stab his own mom to win :evil:

Good one..lol...

Spencer is hilarious, it's like McCre said, she's a racist.

I agree with Spencer she need tits and an ass and some more height with a different face, personality, eyebrows and hair...plus she would have to learn how to walk properly and have brains.

Spencer is slept on with his humorous sarcasm, half the times the other HGs don't even catch it.

Her tits are the perfect size...