Elissa - DE/Week 10/11 - Evicted (D/E Sep. 5) - Juror #6

JEDI

After the horrible things Amanda did to her, she has got to be out of it! Geez, I can only hope this is all ruse to make Amanda feel some hope and then knock her down on her way out the door! I just cant stand another week of Amanda.

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking forward to the season being over. I'm so tired of these HG's. They have ruined the season. I can't watch the feeds for too long because seeing/hearing them makes me feel kind of ill. The brief moments of interesting game play were overshadowed by the nastiness of the players. I hope Judd wins even through he is pretty much the opposite of The Most Interesting Man in the World. And Elissa can be sitting next to him. The rest can cry over their failures.

If this is just a smoke screen... Elissa should at least tell GM about it before the DE.

She may be digging a hole she won't be able to get out of.

(unless one of the McNasty's win the next 2 HOHs and stay true to their word .... wonder if they didn't promise

anything beyond the 1st HOH ?)

If this is just a smoke screen... Elissa should at least tell GM about it before the DE.

She may be digging a hole she won't be able to get out of.

(unless one of the McNasty's win the next 2 HOHs and stay true to their word .... wonder if they didn't promise

anything beyond the 1st HOH ?)

She is not telling GM because Elissa thinks they have the 3 votes. McCrae, Andy and Elissa make 3 so GM would not have to know.

The real vote will be Andy and Judd to vote out Amanda and GM would break the tie.

She would still need Andy to vote Spencer out. Elissa and McDirt vote out Spencer, Andy and Judd vote out Amanda, GM breaks the tie. So unless GM goes even crazier than she has shown so far and votes to keep Amanda, Amanda will still go.

Hmmm. Marty posted the same thought I had but she's faster. I was watching SYTYCD and trying to type.

Edited by straykat

Agreed as Elissa has already questioned Amanda about Andy's loyalty and she still thinks Andy is loyal to her. If they find out Andy has told the others about it, fireworks will ensue. At this point in this wreck of a season, Andy being on the hot seat for a couple of days could be entertaining.

So Amanda is telling Andy that she has Ellisa's ring and it is real 14k gold w/ a real diamond. Could Ellisa be smart enough to buy a cheap ring and pass it off as her real one. That would cost a few hundred to buy with a decent diamond in it. I'm assuming Amanda knows something about diamonds being female and Jewish. (oh snap, did I say that. Sorry.)

I'm not sure 1) if the ring is real if Amanda could actually keep it even if Elissa did double cross her and 2) once Amanda proves she really did vote for her (maybe even after the finale) Amanda would have to give it back since Elissa kept her part of the agreement. I'm also not discounting that the ring might be real but it isn't Elissa's ring but one supplied to her by production to use knowing full well they will get it back.

So Amanda is telling Andy that she has Ellisa's ring and it is real 14k gold w/ a real diamond. Could Ellisa be smart enough to buy a cheap ring and pass it off as her real one. That would cost a few hundred to buy with a decent diamond in it. I'm assuming Amanda knows something about diamonds being female and Jewish. (oh snap, did I say that. Sorry.)

sFun_doh2.gif

Honestly, I think Amanda and McCrae really believe Elissa. She IS a horrible liar so they really would know. If Andy DOES vote Amanda out, McCrae would probably suspect him because they have worried before about Spencer and Andy being in an alliance. GM can't play next week, Spencer sucks at anything except puzzles and so it would fall on Andy to win. McCrae stands a good chance at winning HOH especially since his ass would be on the line. Elissa is good at anything that does NOT include speedy questions (which is likely to happen due to DE). I am already biting my nails over Thursdays show. Given time to think about it, I think Elissa knew she was alone and NEEDS someone to play with her. If she survives DE, she stands a good chance to win 2nd HOH. Either way, she and McCrae need to study hard this week.

Either way, Andy's duplicity will be exposed.

Honestly, I think Amanda and McCrae really believe Elissa. She IS a horrible liar so they really would know. If Andy DOES vote Amanda out, McCrae would probably suspect him because they have worried before about Spencer and Andy being in an alliance. GM can't play next week, Spencer sucks at anything except puzzles and so it would fall on Andy to win. McCrae stands a good chance at winning HOH especially since his ass would be on the line. Elissa is good at anything that does NOT include speedy questions (which is likely to happen due to DE). I am already biting my nails over Thursdays show. Given time to think about it, I think Elissa knew she was alone and NEEDS someone to play with her. If she survives DE, she stands a good chance to win 2nd HOH. Either way, she and McCrae need to study hard this week.

Yeah, they know she is a horrible liar....just like they know Andy is totally loyal to them. And how can any of the other HG's sit there with Andy saying he's gonna vote Amanda out and blame it on Elissa because it's "good for his game". They are ALL idiots. And I'm sure if the rings are really Elissa's, she's already talked with production about a) can Amanda really keep them and B) production prying them out of Amanda's claws. Oops, I forgot....NOT supposed to talk about production!!!!

What i don't understand is, if Elissa is doing Amanda a favor by keeping her, why does she also have to give her her ring??? What am I missing?

so that Amanda trusts her that she (Elissa) will vote to keep her

That's what I'm anxious to see! Will Andy be able to convince Macrae that he voted Spencer out? Think about it, Elissa will not sit there quietly and let Andy get by with it. I expect some major sparks to fly as soon as Amanda walks out the door. Andy will have to change his pants before the competition! Unfortunately, if it's questions, Andy has an advantage… But not if he's worried about the pee running down his leg on national television.

But, what does it matter if Amanda trusts her? Without Elissa's help, Amanda surely goes home. She'll know she can trust her if she gets her vote. I just don't get why Elissa needs to hand over collateral. If anything, Amanda should be hocking her own stuff to Elissa in a promise to follow through if in fact she stays. Then she gets her stuff back when she pays up by returning the favor to Elissa...

But Amanda really has no choice but to hope that Elissa is really going to vote to keep her. Elissa should not have to give her any kind of collateral as surety. Now, if they are doing that kind of stupid promissory exchange, it should be Amanda giving Elissa something of value since she promised to not put Elissa up if she keeps her.

But Amanda really has no choice but to hope that Elissa is really going to vote to keep her. Elissa should not have to give her any kind of collateral as surety. Now, if they are doing that kind of stupid promissory exchange, it should be Amanda giving Elissa something of value since she promised to not put Elissa up if she keeps her.

Amanda can lend her McCrae.

But, what does it matter if Amanda trusts her? Without Elissa's help, Amanda surely goes home. She'll know she can trust her if she gets her vote. I just don't get why Elissa needs to hand over collateral. If anything, Amanda should be hocking her own stuff to Elissa in a promise to follow through if in fact she stays. Then she gets her stuff back when she pays up by returning the favor to Elissa...

You are absolutely spot on. But, I am going to overlook the fact that this whole deal smells like a pandora's box wrapped a different way and just say this makes absolutely no sense at all to mean.

If Elissa is not on some heavy drugs...she needs to be. This make absolutely no sense because if she wanted to be in an alliance, last week she was the HOH and was well on the way to putting together an alliance of her, GM, Judd and Spenser. She got completely side-tracked when she decided, while in the DR, that she wanted backdoor Amanda. So Andy slid into her spot while she was distracted. If she wanted to expose Andy, she could have put the alliance together and Andy would have clearly been on the otherside. Also, exposing Andy makes absolutely no sense because to expose Andy would mean she would be left exposed and really tick off GM and Judd. On top of that, she would be sided with a couple that is clearly not going to chose Elissa over the other partner. And the kicker...Amanda hates her and she knows that.

I have tried to like this girl but she is a complete wacko. I suspect that production is influencing her decisions and I hope they are otherwise I would have to move her up into the top 5 dumbest HG in BB history.

I suspect that production is influencing her decisions and I hope they are otherwise I would have to move her up into the top 5 dumbest HG in BB history.

You might be right but the other alliance formed when Amanda was terrorizing her. She tried to form the alliance but I am pretty sure that the only reason it didn't happen was because Judd was pissed that she wouldn't take orders and put up GM when she was HOH. She knew to not trust Andy but he didn't.

And to her mind, not knowing about the exterminators, its the only chance she has to get an alliance. I just can only hope that McCrae believes her after Amanda gets evicted. I can't tell yet. I hope that Amanda and McCrae catch Andy plotting.

Elissa03_zpsa40a1094.jpg

You're right. Her eyes aren't crossed! They go out two different directions! LMAO!

You're poster name says it all for me.

If Amanda stays in the house then I was correct that Elissa was put there to help her along. She had a chance to put up Amanda last week but didn't. How about the laughing conversations/scripts between them?

Either way, GM was used and she is gone next week.

If Amanda really does stay this week then something is definitely up. Maybe it's just talk to keep audiences interested?

Again, wouldn't have mattered if she was up, A was thrown POV. HOH put out Aaryn. Very big move....first of the season in fact.