Elissa - DE/Week 10/11 - Evicted (D/E Sep. 5) - Juror #6

JEDI

yeah she is a dumb one

sad thing is she will probably win america's favorite hg in a landslide :animated_bouncy:

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, look at who she is competing with...it shouldn't be hard for her to win.

TRUE!!!!!!! :animated_bouncy:

Sad to see her go... She wouldn't have won the game anyway.

Thought Judd would have figured that out and saved her, but he let target #1 get evicted and he is the favorite to win. Dumb move Judd. Hope he wins HOH because he is next.

She cast these people.

Well yes, but you can't know how a group of HG's are going to turn out until you set them loose in the house. That's why I don't think you can blame her much for that. I mean, just look at all of our initial reactions of the HG's when they are first revealed, our opinions the first week, and then our opinions later on. They often change drastically. I am sure production goes through similar phases.

Not that i'm an Elissa fan but I was hoping she & McCrae would survive the DE tonight. A GM, Spencer, Judd & Andy final four just didn't excite me. I was really worried that she wouldn't have enough time to convince McCrae that Andy was the snake. It never occurred to me that I should worry that she would think MCCRAE voted Amanda out. Man, she is dumb and I'm as dumb as she is for forgetting how flippin dumb she is. Lmao

She officially sunk herself AND McCrae tonight without even trying. "Did I do that?!!"

Not that i'm an Elissa fan but I was hoping she & McCrae would survive the DE tonight. A GM, Spencer, Judd & Andy final four just didn't excite me. I was really worried that she wouldn't have enough time to convince McCrae that Andy was the snake. It never occurred to me that I should worry that she would think MCCRAE voted Amanda out. Man, she is dumb and I'm as dumb as she is for forgetting how flippin dumb she is. Lmao

She officially sunk herself AND McCrae tonight without even trying. "Did I do that?!!"

McCrae believed Cryin' Andy tried to save his girlfriend and that Elissa reneged. How stupid of him.

I was floored when she said that. OMG!!! :dunce2:

I can't believe Andy got away with that tonite.

Even Elissa was deceived.

Maybe someone will rat him out before it's too late. They better hurry

I DO NOT want to see him in F3

(1/2 time over.... back to Ravens / Denver)

Ravens 17 - Denver 14 at this point

Worst thing for McCrae............he sent Elissa after Amanda.......they'll be sitting by the JH pool every day and El will be going on & on about how she has everything she ever wanted, due to the fact that she married an older man who supports her and is macho enough to defend her.......Amanda will discard him like a broken toy, unless he wins BB........then, I give her 6 months to control the money and dump him.

I'm sorry that Elissa is gone, mainly because I now know there is no one left to really root for. Can't stand Andy... Can't stand Spencer... Can't stand GM... Can't stand McCrae... and Judd is just bleh. Unfortunately Judd has now become the least offensive in the house so I guess he is who I will root for. Meh. Bleh.

I'm sorry that Elissa is gone, mainly because I now know there is no one left to really root for. Can't stand Andy... Can't stand Spencer... Can't stand GM... Can't stand McCrae... and Judd is just bleh. Unfortunately Judd has now become the least offensive in the house so I guess he is who I will root for. Meh. Bleh.

everyone left isn't worth the time of day..gm the big low-life better watch out her"boys" are gonna toss her butt out soon..this bunch of losers have nothing better to do but bash Amanda and Elissa ..Allison Grodner should be fired for putting such creeps in the house :disappointed:

OMG, what a moron!!! That excessive shiny look on your face means too many fillers and Botox. Ewwww, no amount of clarisonic cleansing will get rid of that.

I was told by Rachael "Play with your heart, not with your emotions." Ha ha ha.. And GM is labeled the stupid one?

Elissa: "I thought keeping the showmance would get the target off of me." Then you should have kept Aaryn if you really believed that but you played with your heart, remember?

Great BB night. The plastic princess is gone. Yay! :clap::drummer::figment::balloon3: :balloon3: :balloon::balloon2::animated_bouncy:

Here is a blurb about the effects of botox. Aside from her really bad skin from the heavy theatrical makeup she covers her craters with, Elissa scrubs, scrubs, scrubs and still cannot get rid of the greasy look.

She is pathetic!

Oily or shiny forehead after Botox

+1

Any of the oil or sweat glands can be activated by the neurotransmitter that Botox blocks. In some cases this can produce cessation of activity such as dexcreased sweating. But in other circumstances denervation can lead to increased activity of the oil glands. We commonly see this following surgery of the nose, for example following rhinoplasty. Surgery may disconnect nerves which normally

Show more
ottoCompress2-27225.JPG
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

I just don't get what was so special about Elissa -

The only thing I am hearing is she is special because she played the game with "mean disgusting people"

That does not make someone worthy of worship in my book.

She was so dingy that she thought it must have been McCrae that voted Amanda out and not Andy. ding dong

Can someone give me an example of some good game play by Elissa?

In my opinion, if this dunce wins AP, it will be an absolute disgrace to all BB players, present and past. I know this years cast leaves a lot to be desired but this woman does not deserve to be AP. AP should be someone who did a good job in the game and got blind-sided or whose alliance got wiped out or something connected to game play, accomplishment or likability. I can't think of a single reason why this air-head should be AP.

To my surprised, she appeared to be even dumber in her exit interview than I realized. Maybe it is just me but I thought playing with your heart and with your emotions were the same thing. Maybe that's where the problem lies, she never understood a damn thing Rachel told her. With a combined four years of BB experiences between her sister and brother-in-law to draw, you would have thought that this girl would have been a BB force. Instead, she was one of the biggest duds to ever play the game. I am not sure this air-head ever watch a season of BB, not even her sister's seasons. I'm sorry for all her fans, but this woman is not AP material.

Oh for sure she is going to get the America's Favorite. The Internet has exploded with people mad and upset she was evicted and they have groups devoted to voting for Elissa.

I have never seen so many angry people out there that she got evicted.

Just a game folks. Elissa will be fine. She has a good life a good husband and child. She has 3 homes to live in and her businesses. She will have a yoga chain. She will go on other reality shows and stay on the circuit doing many more shows so you can see her there.