CeCiMom

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow page 2 already

his i am a chef may wear thin

good news for him he probably wont be a target for awhile :animated_bouncy:

I am listening to this guy last night and today and seriously he is sooo paranoid and the chef thing is getting old, on Survivor, yeah, but BB? not so much, I am not diggin him so far, and I think he may not stick around, he is wearin thin on Brittney as well, she was really mocking him last night,lol

He just ratted out Willie to janelle and her buddy wil who cannot stand to be away from her for more than a couple of minutes, then he honestly said why was he (Willie) doing that because what's brittany he for? Well joe she is here to best you and win the money'! Maybe you will figure that out when you are walking out the door!

Ok my typing on the iPad sucks should be she is here to beat you and and not he

Joe grabbed Janelle and is ratting the meeting out. FOTH but I think there is going to be a lot of drama soon.

I can't stand Joe! puke!

Joe made a good move by doing that. He'll be in Janelle's good grace should she win the coaches challenge.

But Joe is on the list to be evicted first by the HG now. They don't trust him. This is not the coaches game at this point. They don't get HOH and they don't vote.

But Joe is on the list to be evicted first by the HG now. They don't trust him. This is not the coaches game at this point. They don't get HOH and they don't vote.

I don't know about that. Listening to Dan's group and Janelle's group he's not a target for them. Seems like only Willie is targeting him.

Joe is shearing up his team and Willie is getting his team. They both are trying to get Frank. I think they would be better off getting Kara. Frank will flip flop and is a mess. JMO

Anyone else notice how agro Joe is getting??? He is kinda wack-a-doo!!!!

He is so hyped up. WOW. He keeps saying they need to draw the lines.

Anyone else notice how agro Joe is getting??? He is kinda wack-a-doo!!!!

LOL! I know huh? Good for the viewers! Now if we would only have a few face to face screaming matches! That would be great!