Jordan - Week 9

CeCiMom

I agree with you, but I'm not just talking about today... it is things I have been noticing over the season... maybe she is more of a home-body (and there is nothing wrong with that)...

She had trouble playing cards. She also has told Jeff before and Rachael that she has trouble acting fake. I think sometimes the game does get to her. I also think she is happy in her own thoughts at times. She has to work harder then others to sort out the game and remembering things. Bless her heart. :heart2:

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She had trouble playing cards. She also has told Jeff before and Rachael that she has trouble acting fake. I think sometimes the game does get to her. I also think she is happy in her own thoughts at times. She has to work harder then others to sort out the game and remembering things. Bless her heart. :heart2:

Understandable... I just hope she is ok. I notice that sometimes she is just really low... maybe boring was a bad choice of word... I truly like her, I think she has a heart of gold... I would like to see her get more involved with activities and smile more...

I just heard her say that she isn't feeling well because she's having her period. She's known to have pretty rough ones. She needs some midol, stat.

Bless her heart.. I feel bad for Adam... they all see to have their periods pretty close together...

well she mentioned this morning she was having her "girl" time and had a heating pad and tylenol. I don't think she is feeling very well today which is bad timing for sure.

I just heard her talking about this (with Adam...lol) before the feeds went out and I was thinking what bad freakin timing too. I love Jordan to death but she certainly does NOT need any handicaps...LOL!

anyone have any idea whats going on? I've gotten no updates as of yet from my phone app

Pretty sure we won't hear anything until we watch the show tomorrow. disappointed.gif

I am bummed about that as I will be on a dbl, anyway I called real player to cancel my feeds as it is almost over and I get plenty of info here, I also told them how much trouble I had with the feeds this season, and had to swtich a lot to bb lite, so then the guy said well we will not charge you this month, which will take me till the end of BB and then some, so I do not have to now call and cancel untiil oct, sooooo excited that I do not have to pay this month, yea!! and I will cancel as soon as the show is over, hp hip hooray

I hope somehow my app on my phone will update me when something happens, there has got to be a leak somewhere,lol, if that happens I will let you guys know

Isn't there a way to cancel online? Can someone give that to me please.

what happens is that you go on line and say you want to cancel and then it just takes you to a phone number so you have no other choice

I am bummed about that as I will be on a dbl, anyway I called real player to cancel my feeds as it is almost over and I get plenty of info here, I also told them how much trouble I had with the feeds this season, and had to swtich a lot to bb lite, so then the guy said well we will not charge you this month, which will take me till the end of BB and then some, so I do not have to now call and cancel untiil oct, sooooo excited that I do not have to pay this month, yea!! and I will cancel as soon as the show is over, hp hip hooray

I hope somehow my app on my phone will update me when something happens, there has got to be a leak somewhere,lol, if that happens I will let you guys know

I'm hoping for a leak too!!

While there's nothing 'new' on the Feeds tonight...

here's the CBS clip of when Jordon flipped out at Shelly

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/video/2109263658/big-brother-jordan-lets-shelly-have-it

(I hadn't actually seen it because we didn't have any power for a few days because of Irene)

I got a kick out of her, she was going to take Shelly to the end if she had remained "loyal." What end is that Jordan, the F4 one when you had make a choice of kicking one of your BFFS to the curb or the F2 with you and Jeff and she would have been gone anyway?

Jordan would have to win something to take anyone with her, and she's the one being "taken" to the end so it's all a moot point. She's a legend in her own mind and the mind of some obsessed BB fans.

If they had a hair touching competition or the longest conversation competition, she'd win hands down other than that she's nothing more than the BB poster girl for special ed. IMHO!

I got a kick out of her, she was going to take Shelly to the end if she had remained "loyal." What end is that Jordan, the F4 one when you had make a choice of kicking one of your BFFS to the curb or the F2 with you and Jeff and she would have been gone anyway?

Jordan would have to win something to take anyone with her, and she's the one being "taken" to the end so it's all a moot point. She's a legend in her own mind and the mind of some obsessed BB fans.

If they had a hair touching competition or the longest conversation competition, she'd win hands down other than that she's nothing more than the BB poster girl for special ed. IMHO!

My sentiments exactly. Could not have said it better.

But now, you are in BIIIIGGGGGG trouble for dissing Jordo.

One of the rumors going around that it was put on Wikipedia that Jordo won POV. Don't know if they played it yet and most likely a rumor but .... wow that would be so cool.

She did come in just one question behind Adam on the HOH. Would love to see her break out and win a few more comps.

Archived