Jordan - Week 9

CeCiMom

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jordan told Rachel and Adam that F4 HOH winner doesn't get to play in POV. They need to stop listening to her, lol. Natalie didn't play for veto in her season because she opened Pandora's Box as F4 HOH. It just makes me laugh how much Jordan forgets even about her own season.

Jordan told Rachel and Adam that F4 HOH winner doesn't get to play in POV. They need to stop listening to her, lol. Natalie didn't play for veto in her season because she opened Pandora's Box as F4 HOH. It just makes me laugh how much Jordan forgets even about her own season.

she also went back and said she was wrong, heck I cannot remember if my guest in the restaurant wanted cream or not, that is not sucj a big deal

she also went back and said she was wrong, heck I cannot remember if my guest in the restaurant wanted cream or not, that is not sucj a big deal

She only said she "might" be wrong when Adam questioned it. It might not be a big deal but why is it such a big deal to you that I said it? I was just making a point that she is not always the best one to rely on for facts.

She only said she "might" be wrong when Adam questioned it. It might not be a big deal but why is it such a big deal to you that I said it? I was just making a point that she is not always the best one to rely on for facts.

I know to me it is a big deal when people post that something happened and they don't tell it the way it really was. Then other people believe it to be true and it is like that TELEPHONE game that the story gets passed along and the truth is not part of it.

Anyway.... I think Jordan did a fantastic job of getting Adam on their side and he seems to be loyal. Yay Jordo.

I know to me it is a big deal when people post that something happened and they don't tell it the way it really was. Then other people believe it to be true and it is like that TELEPHONE game that the story gets passed along and the truth is not part of it.

Anyway.... I think Jordan did a fantastic job of getting Adam on their side and he seems to be loyal. Yay Jordo.

Yeah, I agree, which is why I did tell it the way it happened.

And I also really like Jordan, I am rooting for her and Rachel in F2 and I'm glad she aided in getting Adam on their side. I also think Rachel did a great job of saving Jordan's butt last week with POV so they had the chance to win Adam over, and saved her this week by winning HOH. Yay Rachel and Jordan!

I wasn't making it a big deal, i thought it was funny because I have a really good memory for some stuff but not others, Jordan is way better then rachel on the days , are you a tad sensitive about it, I have never bothered you about anything, so why are you asking me why it was a big deal to me when it wasnt, everyone dogs on Jordan, the girl can never catch a break now that I think about it, but at the time that I said she went back and said she was prolly wrong I was not trippin, so plz, ya know???

I wasn't making it a big deal, i thought it was funny because I have a really good memory for some stuff but not others, Jordan is way better then rachel on the days , are you a tad sensitive about it, I have never bothered you about anything, so why are you asking me why it was a big deal to me when it wasnt, everyone dogs on Jordan, the girl can never catch a break now that I think about it, but at the time that I said she went back and said she was prolly wrong I was not trippin, so plz, ya know???

Sorry, I took it wrong then. No worries.

Yeah, I agree, which is why I did tell it the way it happened.

And I also really like Jordan, I am rooting for her and Rachel in F2 and I'm glad she aided in getting Adam on their side. I also think Rachel did a great job of saving Jordan's butt last week with POV so they had the chance to win Adam over, and saved her this week by winning HOH. Yay Rachel and Jordan!

well we are on the same page then why are you tryin to pick a fight with me, I just repeated what I heard her say for Gods sake, I was not trying to report something that was said incorrectly, just what I hear,yet you come back and said I did not report all of it or not correctly enough, whatever, I am very anoyed now

Sorry, I took it wrong then. No worries.

no harm, just didnt get why you thought I was makin a big deal, I am just happy that things are going so well soo far, fingers crosssed

well we are on the same page then why are you tryin to pick a fight with me, I just repeated what I heard her say for Gods sake, I was not trying to report something that was said incorrectly, just what I hear,yet you come back and said I did not report all of it or not correctly enough, whatever, I am very anoyed now

LOL I honestly was not saying YOU reported anything incorrectly. My reply was to Marty, not you.

And yeah, glad we're on the same page, too. I'm happy with how things are going so far and I really do like Jordan. I LOVE Rachel but I really like Jordan. I feel like I say it how it is no matter who I'm a fan of.

Bottom line - our girls are in F4. YAY! :party_smilie:

LOL I honestly was not saying YOU reported anything incorrectly. My reply was to Marty, not you.

And yeah, glad we're on the same page, too. I'm happy with how things are going so far and I really do like Jordan. I LOVE Rachel but I really like Jordan. I feel like I say it how it is no matter who I'm a fan of.

Bottom line - our girls are in F4. YAY! party_smilie.gif

party_smilie.gifparty_smilie.gifparty_smilie.gifgossip.gifgrouphug.gif

This might have already been said, so I apologize if this is redundant, but I keep hearing people say Jordan still drives the car she had in high school, but didn't she say, on the live feeds, that her car has a cracked windshield, and something else like a broken tail light even though it is a new car?

This might have already been said, so I apologize if this is redundant, but I keep hearing people say Jordan still drives the car she had in high school, but didn't she say, on the live feeds, that her car has a cracked windshield, and something else like a broken tail light even though it is a new car?

it has a broken door, she has to get in on the passenger side

I like Jordan. Doesn't bother me what people say about her. Consider the source if it is just a baseless and mean post. Silly. I can understand that some people have a different opinion of her BB tenure and that's what makes the world go round. I didn't like Daniele and wasn't impressed with her gameplay. Some people did. There you have it.

I don't care what kind of car Jordan drives either. I like Jordan and hope it's her and Rachel in F2, I have to admit though, that I would be disappointed if Jordan won over Rachel. I was simply pointing this out because I have read, I don't know how many times, that Jordan's car is from High School. If it is, okay great, and if it's not, who cares! Does her having a new car make her a bad person??? Geez she won 500K, what would be wrong with buying herself a car. It's like at the same time they are admiring Jordan, they are critisizing her at the same time.

sorry for the rant lol

Archived