Jeff - Week 7 - HoH & PoV

CeCiMom

clean sweep this week hoh and pov

his target will be huge in the upcoming weeks :animated_bouncy:

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply
party_smilie.gifparty_smilie.gifparty_smilie.gif absoyouknowwhatluely,lololol

I got alittle bit behind with BB. So I know Jeff is the HOH but who did he nominate? I see now he also won POV. Who is he ulimatley after to go home?

I can usually come on Mortys and it will show next to the houseguests name who got nominated. But I don't see that today so that's why I'm asking. (I also for some odd reasons don't see the houseguests pics at the top of the page)

I would appreciate any help! I'm hoping Danielle is on her way out.

The sad thing with double eviction there is a good chance he is going next unless he wins POV. :disappointed:

Well, the best thing he can do is to do with Daniele what she tried to do with him: backdoor her. That would be a good game move for him in the game.

I got alittle bit behind with BB. So I know Jeff is the HOH but who did he nominate? I see now he also won POV. Who is he ulimatley after to go home?

I can usually come on Mortys and it will show next to the houseguests name who got nominated. But I don't see that today so that's why I'm asking. (I also for some odd reasons don't see the houseguests pics at the top of the page)

I would appreciate any help! I'm hoping Danielle is on her way out.

Jeff put up Kalia & Porsche (with talks of BD'ing Dani)... everyone but Rach played in the POV, Rach hosted.... Jeff won POV

From what he has said to Jordo he is taking Porsche down and Kalia and Dani can campaign against each other. The diary room will probably try to talk him into keeping Dani.

Well, the best thing he can do is to do with Daniele what she tried to do with him: backdoor her. That would be a good game move for him in the game.

Exactly, tell Porsche and Kalia that they were targets, that he had to get Danielle out. And that he saved them...LOL!

Exactly, tell Porsche and Kalia that they were targets, that he had to get Danielle out. And that he saved them...LOL!

Well, I'd first make a deal with the one I'd take off the block, say Porshe; then later on make Kalia to humiliate herself and make a deal to keep her.

Jeff put up Kalia & Porsche (with talks of BD'ing Dani)... everyone but Rach played in the POV, Rach hosted.... Jeff won POV

Ok, thanks. My friend thought he put up Porsche and Danielle. I HOPE HOPE he backdoors Danielle.

Does Danielle think she's going to be backdoored?

Watching the feeds now trying to catch up.

Now the question is, who does he take down? I would have to say take down Kalia because it would just be funny to see Daniele lose to Porsche.

I think it would be better for him to take Porsha down... then have Kalia to throu Dani under the bus

I don't care who he takes down as long as he puts Daniele up and she gets evicted. If he doesn't and she doesn't then she has a great chance of winning the game no matter what Jeff thinks. If Jeff is foolish enough not to jump at this opportunity to evict the strongest contender (other than himself, apparently - two wins in a row so much for him not doing anything) then hey, more power to Daniele and foolish you, Jeff. I hope that he makes the right move.

I don't care who he takes down as long as he puts Daniele up and she gets evicted. If he doesn't and she doesn't then she has a great chance of winning the game no matter what Jeff thinks. If Jeff is foolish enough not to jump at this opportunity to evict the strongest contender (other than himself, apparently - two wins in a row so much for him not doing anything) then hey, more power to Daniele and foolish you, Jeff. I hope that he makes the right move.

Yeah, he already proved to be an idiot in his season when he was fooled by Natalie and Kevin lol

I believe this should be the end of the garbage talk that Jeff can't win competitions. He better jump at this opportunity to get rid of Daniele. If they get rid of her I could easily see the J&J+Shelly alliance possibly making it to final 3 to 4. I think it is about a 99% chance one of those three make it to final 2 if Daniele goes this week and about a 40 to maybe even 50% chance two of the three make it to final 2.

awwwwww........Jeff just said something to Adam when talking about Jordan putting the bricks vertical in the last POV puzzle....... "our kids will be walking into walls!" :inlove:

LMAO that is too cute and so funny!

Archived