Jeff - Week 7 - HoH & PoV

CeCiMom

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I said the same thing last night to a friend Ginger. I said the only thing big is his nose, head, and ego.

lol

We're the only two who thinks he has a huge nose. There might be others, but they won't come forward. :animated_rotfl:

BTW, he was wearing that ridiculous cap the other night, and even with the long front part all I could think was that his nose still trumped the size of the brim.

Thanks Jammer!! This boy is hot and since Dom gave him the nickname "Big Jeff" I find it totally endearing that he calls himself that. I know he belongs to Jordo but not only would I give Jeff the last cookie he could also eat it in bed!! :rolleyes:

lol

We're the only two who thinks he has a huge nose. There might be others, but they won't come forward. :animated_rotfl:

BTW, he was wearing that ridiculous cap the other night, and even with the long front part all I could think was that his nose still trumped the size of the brim.

Just for the record, I totally agree and think his head is disproportionate to his body (even though he has tried to beef it up and level it out).

Here at Morty's the last season Jeff was on (that Jordon won), I said he looked like HUMPTY DUMPTY. And I was laughed at. I'm not complaining about

being laughed at. I'm just saying.

lol

Make that three!

Just for the record, I totally agree and think his head is disproportionate to his body (even though he has tried to beef it up and level it out).

Here at Morty's the last season Jeff was on (that Jordon won), I said he looked like HUMPTY DUMPTY. And I was laughed at. I'm not complaining about

being laughed at. I'm just saying.

I get a kick out of how he sticks his tounge out when he talks and gets nervous. He'll be looking like a snake by the end of the week with Dani's tricks!

Dani has not game or tricks left, and if you think Adam is going to flip and vote to keep Dani think again, not gonna happen, by by miss brat

Dani has not game or tricks left, and if you think Adam is going to flip and vote to keep Dani think again, not gonna happen, by by miss brat

Adam follows the power. Jeff no longer has any power. He cannot put Adam up - he is done with noms. Jeff cannot play for POV. Guess where Adam is going now...

Adam follows the power. Jeff no longer has any power. He cannot put Adam up - he is done with noms. Jeff cannot play for POV. Guess where Adam is going now...

I don't follow the logic. No one has any power right now, so why would Adam make his move now and keep a strong player like Daniele, who he has no allegiance to and who put him on the block last week. Not to mention she's already gone against her alliance once and now is desparetely scrambling because her backs against the wall.

Adam is fine still where he is, why piss off Jeff, Jordan and Rachel and lose potential jury votes and and put himself in harms way. The other side of the house is going after Jeff, Rachel and Jordan first and if Rachel or Jordan win HOH, Adam isn't their target, Porsche and Kalia will be. With Rachel, you can also throw Shelly into the mix.

So really, he's sitting right in the middle and fine, why would he make any stupid bold moves right now?

I don't follow the logic. No one has any power right now, so why would Adam make his move now and keep a strong player like Daniele, who he has no allegiance to and who put him on the block last week. Not to mention she's already gone against her alliance once and now is desparetely scrambling because her backs against the wall.

Adam is fine still where he is, why piss off Jeff, Jordan and Rachel and lose potential jury votes and and put himself in harms way. The other side of the house is going after Jeff, Rachel and Jordan first and if Rachel or Jordan win HOH, Adam isn't their target, Porsche and Kalia will be. With Rachel, you can also throw Shelly into the mix.

So really, he's sitting right in the middle and fine, why would he make any stupid bold moves right now?

Very very good post!

I tend do agree with this. However, the one nagging part of the equation is that if Adam does stick with J/J and Rachel,

he really is the last one on that pole. The J/J couple alone insures that Adam won't be making it even to final two unless

he can really pull it out at the end.

Which is doubtful given his performance this season so far. However, I can see that Adam will probably have an inflated

sense of his abilities and will likely take his chances.

Because they see that they will go no where with J & J except the Jury house. This is the time to make a move - its a numbers thing.

I tend do agree with this. However, the one nagging part of the equation is that if Adam does stick with J/J and Rachel,

he really is the last one on that pole. The J/J couple alone insures that Adam won't be making it even to final two unless

he can really pull it out at the end.

Which is doubtful given his performance this season so far. However, I can see that Adam will probably have an inflated

sense of his abilities and will likely take his chances.

Well he doesn't have to stick with them till final four, but for this week anyways with the double eviction on the way, he really should just wait until the dust settles. He can always align himself with whoever is left opposite Jeff, Jordan and Rachel, assuming they somewhow all make it through this coming double eviction. It's not like Rachel is really that loyal to Jeff & Jordan anyways, she'll do whatever to save herself if she can, even if it means throwin them under the bus.

He definitely doesn't need to make Dani's fatal mistake of trying to make a big move too early though.

Because they see that they will go no where with J & J except the Jury house. This is the time to make a move - its a numbers thing.

this is just not logical and how do you know he wont get there, if he wins he will, and noone thought Jordan would win and she did, so that is just in my opinion a silly logic

Adam has no reason to make a move. Adam needs to just sit tight and let it all happen around him which is what he does best. What WE want Adam to do does not mean that is what Adam will do. Adam can win comps. Adam can probably win comps against either camp. Unless, of course, it is a climb up Mt. Tam. Lots of talk tonight about this and that. It's a long time yet.

I disagree. Now is not the time to make a move at all. He'll be pulling a Dani and making a move too soon, with no power of any kind to boot.

He needs to just wait it out and hope with the double eviction both sides lose members and then he's sitting pretty. It's not like if aligns himself with Dani and Porsche, he'll be any better off then with Jeff & Jordan, he'll still be a third wheel.

I tend do agree with this. However, the one nagging part of the equation is that if Adam does stick with J/J and Rachel, he really is the last one on that pole.

And what...if he votes to keep Danielle he's gonna be at the top of the pole above Danielle, Porsche and Shelly? Right!

Archived