Jeff - Week 7 - HoH & PoV

CeCiMom

Slowpoke...buckle your seat belts...in the next few days the entire east coast, from Ga to Me...will be hit by hurricane Irene... :animated_wave:

Now back to Jeff...go team Jeff!!!!!

Ginger, I think Shelly's proper title is Mammy Shelly....

Better than hurricane Kalia, then cowpies would really hit the fan. By the way I'm blaming Kalia for the earthquake. Why? Just because.

Where am I, oh right Jeff's thread. The treads do overlap sometimes don't they? :bump:

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What Jeff is doing to Dani is exactly what Dani did to Brendon and exactly what Danielle would do to Jeff if she could but he won HOH.... end of story

You tell em Pinkie!!

And as always, you're welcome lvgal!!

I hope Adam tells Jeff all about Shelly's campaign to keep Dan. I cannot wait for Jeff to go off on Shelly. Watching shelly talk to Jordon in the HOH last night made my stomach turn. Jordon is going to be so hurt to see what Shelly is truly like. I don't just dislike the woman, she disgusts me....far more than anyone else in house. Please Adam, please, please tell Jeff!! :disgust:

Why should Jeff go off on Shelly? Shelly is entitled to her own opinion and right to vote how she pleases ... not how Jeff wants her or orders her to do.

Just becuz he can bully Jordan, does not mean that he can bully the others. Last night he yelled at Jordan and gave her a lecture on talking to Rachel less and to talk to Shelly and Adam more. Who made him King? I know he probably has a big head from his fans on these websites and it has turned him ugly. He is nothing but a big bully.

I agree, I hope he goes off on Shelly. Adam will run to the other side and Little Jeff will be voted out in a couple of days.

I have the feeling that Jeff will be going home Thursday. I am preparing myself. :animated_wave:

I hope you are right. I would love to see how Jordan plays the game without him. I may even start liking her more. Not that I don't like her but I get so sick of Jeff talking down to her all the time and she takes it.

She has mentioned a couple of times in the last couple of days that Jeff keeps saying he got her to the winners circle and is doing it again. She felt really bad and was telling Rachel that she did do things on her own and wanted some credit. Jeff is not good for her. I sure hope he is history!

It would not surprise me. I'm not sure how popular Jeff is across the boards and viewership. I don't go to any other sites. .

If you go to Survivor Sucks they are Daniele fans mostly. Evel Dick and her Brother Vactory are members of that forum.

The are brutal to Jordan because she is not a rocket scientist.

They pretty much tear everyone apart and say disgusting things. There are no filters at that forum.

I love how everyone says he went back on his word hello people this is big brother a show that pays 500,000 dollars and guess what the Donatos don't automtically get to be in the final 2. He never swore to dani and never promised her anything she asked him if she was good he said yes. He didn't put her up because she was playing in the veto anyway that left his options wide open and he took it. If there is one person out there that's thinks dani donato wouldn't have done the same thing then go talk to shelly. He said she was good did he lie yes did he promise her no. No where in the conversation from the other night did she promise him and Jordan anything and they did not promise her anything they were going to work together I love how she likes to put words in everyone's mouth. If what she said about production is true then I really hope she leaves I want to see the story about people quiting because she is gone!

That's funny, I heard Jeff tell Shelly today that he does not plan to make it to the end & that he is planning to play as hard as he can to get Jordan as far as possible and then he hopes they will team up (Shelly/Jordan)..........yes, what an awful person he is to want to do that for Jordan, again.

I hope you are right. I would love to see how Jordan plays the game without him. I may even start liking her more. Not that I don't like her but I get so sick of Jeff talking down to her all the time and she takes it.

She has mentioned a couple of times in the last couple of days that Jeff keeps saying he got her to the winners circle and is doing it again. She felt really bad and was telling Rachel that she did do things on her own and wanted some credit. Jeff is not good for her. I sure hope he is history!

I think that Jordan took them unawares when she won. This year they know that she is admired and I don't think that any of them would want to F2 with Jordan. I wouldn't. I've said time and again that Jeff and Jordan would be my primary targets were I on BB13. I wish Jordan well in the area of which you write. I wish all women well on that slippery slope.

Get it together (Marty/Jammer)........think positive thoughts......remember Jeff's words, you need to "STAY POSITIVE, NO NEGATIVITY HERE".......remember it's not over 'till the fat lady sings :animated_rotfl:

Get it together (Marty/Jammer)........think positive thoughts......remember Jeff's words, you need to "STAY POSITIVE, NO NEGATIVITY HERE".......remember it's not over 'till the fat lady sings :animated_rotfl:

Someone go kidnap UVP so he can't post that fat lady on the Jeff thread.

Better than hurricane Kalia, then cowpies would really hit the fan. By the way I'm blaming Kalia for the earthquake. Why? Just because.

Right again, wise one!! Kalia must've fallen out of bed with such power the seismic shocks rochcheted accross the continent... :animated_bouncy:

I wish this had happened right before that budget bill act was passed....

I keep trying but I think his only hope is if Rachel wins HOH. Poor Jordan would have to luck up and I'm not sure that Adam wouldn't put Jeff up against Rachel.

I keep trying but I think his only hope is if Rachel wins HOH. Poor Jordan would have to luck up and I'm not sure that Adam wouldn't put Jeff up against Rachel.

I thought Adam would put them up but he will have all the crazy woman left if he gets out Jeff. He will be the only guy and he would be DUN.

I don't think he will I think that Rachel will win the first hoh on Thursday she us due.

I really think Rachel will win the 1st one...just hope Jeff can win the 2nd or even throw it to Jordan if he can so he can play in the next one.

I don't think he will I think that Rachel will win the first hoh on Thursday she us due.

Wouldn't that be funny as hell if Rachel followed dani to JH...she'd have to put up with all that lovey-dovey crap... :animated_rotfl:

Archived