Jeff - Week 7 - HoH & PoV

CeCiMom

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FatCat quote: "5.8 is a pretty good shaker( I used to live in southern cali,lol) hope everyone is ok"

I'm between Baltimore and D.C.

I understand the Epicenter was in Richmond, Va. Seems like folks all up and down the east coast AND inland

felt the dang thing.

I just heard the area around the Epicenter had a number of aftershocks. Whew.. we didn't get any here,

but were prepared.

Strongest I've ever felt... and scary too.

I've finally checked in with all my Chickens (oldest daughter lives in Falls Church, Va. and works in D.C. near

the Capital) Everyone ok and had stories to tell. Phones were wonky for over an hour.

OK... back to JEFF Thread

Guest 6Borders

Jeff is just another Grodner "idiot with a friend" he happened to hook up with on his season and she (AG) decided she could make money on. Pitiful!!!!

Saw Little Jeff was so upset last night that someone would question his integrity :animated_rotfl: Then he shouldnt have said he was going to play with intergrity and then lie/ There is no problem with lying and getting rid of Dani, but he has no right to get mad that Dani told people he told her she would be safe.

Slowpoke...buckle your seat belts...in the next few days the entire east coast, from Ga to Me...will be hit by hurricane Irene... :animated_wave:

Now back to Jeff...go team Jeff!!!!!

Ginger, I think Shelly's proper title is Mammy Shelly....

I agree. He played Brendon too by making him think he had his back, while at the same time handing the veto to Adam, and then going along with Dani to back-door him....So, Jeff's integrity is all in his head. I didn't hear him tell Dani that he wouldn't back-door her (others have said he did and I don't doubt it), but he did imply that he and Jordan were willing to work with her when they weren't.

Wrong wrong and wrong, he promised nothing he was working with Brenchel in the beginning, I believe Dani is the one who jacked up that alliance early on, and Rachel did not help with her antics, and hello where does the word integrity appy in BB?? everyone acts like this is some game of old maid or something, lies and rumors of lies that is the game of BB,Dani loves the spotlight and being on top but when the tables are turned on her look out, she is 10 x more evil than any of them, blah blah, jeff is sooooo bad, blah d blah, Geesh Shelly is top dog on one having no scruples whasoever

IDK.......Shelly, dani & Porche are pushing Adam pretty hard......wouldn't be surprised if they invited him to an orgy in the have not room tonight......Shelly will be the bouncer, to keep Kalia out

I hope Adam tells Jeff all about Shelly's campaign to keep Dan. I cannot wait for Jeff to go off on Shelly. Watching shelly talk to Jordon in the HOH last night made my stomach turn. Jordon is going to be so hurt to see what Shelly is truly like. I don't just dislike the woman, she disgusts me....far more than anyone else in house. Please Adam, please, please tell Jeff!! :disgust:

Slowpoke...buckle your seat belts...in the next few days the entire east coast, from Ga to Me...will be hit by hurricane Irene... :animated_wave:

Now back to Jeff...go team Jeff!!!!!

Ginger, I think Shelly's proper title is Mammy Shelly....

It's the hurricane gods getting all pissed that Dani is getting evicted. :animated_rotfl:

Lenray, you are absolutely correct, but shouldn't it really be Maam Shelley? lol

Are Jeff, Jordan and Rachel working the others like K and D are? You would think they should all be in on the fun (and not take any chances that Dani stays).

I agree. He played Brendon too by making him think he had his back, while at the same time handing the veto to Adam, and then going along with Dani to back-door him....So, Jeff's integrity is all in his head. I didn't hear him tell Dani that he wouldn't back-door her (others have said he did and I don't doubt it), but he did imply that he and Jordan were willing to work with her when they weren't.

It was on the show sunday. I have no problem with him going back on his word it is part of the game. But he shouldnt get so upset when people call him out on it

I think "implying" they might work with her is a WHOLE lost different than what she's saying, "they looked me in the eyes & swore to me", "Jeff swore to me over & over"

Never heard dani say, he "implied" they would work with me :animated_rotfl:.....and I doubt Jeff would deny that, because THAT is what happened.

at this point the 500k is his to lose :animated_bouncy:

Ya know, I don't give a damn who lies, cheats or backstabs in this game, it's what BB is all about and why we all watch it faithfully. What pisses me off is the "mean girl" bitchy attitudes that (mostly) the girls get...and it doesn't matter if they are in the penthouse (HOH) or the outhouse (have nots) they bash the same. It drives me NUTS!!!

It happens every season and while these three this season are pretty bad, I don't think they hold a candle to Britney and Monet.

Now, on to the topic at hand...

84226640.jpg

it is sorta bb traditions for the girls to be catty about each other

if it didnt happen i would wonder if this is bb i am watching

one of reason why we have so many male winners :animated_bouncy:

:animated_rotfl:

BB PATCH starring Lil' Jeff, Jordie Mae and Shelly Yokum.

Say Goodnight John Boy. Goodnight Grannpaw, Lil'Jeff, Jordie Mae, Shelly Yokum............Oh and John Boy don't forget to clean up the cowpies in the morning.

Archived