Shelly - Week 7

CeCiMom

The very first thing I thought of when I read that is lawsuit happening, because that would be ridiculous

to add that in my state it is 90 days probation period, but I heard Shelly say she told her boss ans is using vacation time, supposedly he knows

I'm Canadian and all I can say is WOW!!!!! How much vacation time do you guys get? I am sooo living in the wrong Country!animated_scratchchin.gif

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shelly took Rachel's stuffed dog? When Rachel was looking for her dog the other night, a camera zoomed in on a stuffed dog laying in a bed beside a pile of blankets. Then zoomed in on a dog sitting on top of the very dresser Rachel was looking through the drawers of. The stuffed dog on the bed was brown & white...was that one Shelly's? Then who's dog was on the dresser? I am really disappointed that Shelly would do that to Rachel. I like Shelly, but I don't like that. Shelly needs to practice what she preaches. =/

I'm Canadian and all I can say is WOW!!!!! How much vacation time do you guys get? I am sooo living in the wrong Country!animated_scratchchin.gif

LOL, most normal American's with real jobs don't get 3 months vacation. Those HG's aren't normal. Actually do any of them have real jobs? Hmmmm..... :animated_scratchchin::flags_unitedstates:

I've wondered that too? WTF, she's been BFF's with them for weeks now, makes no sense to stop talking to them now. And her being a part of the "mean girls" is just ridiculous. I want the other three to start talking smack about Jordan just to see if she'll join in.

Mean Girls?? Too funny! :smilielol:

Truly, Shelly has disappointed me only because I really thought she was a good person at heart.....I didn't mind her back & forth, manipulation because it was part of the game and usually included a lot of positive reinforcement for whoever she was talking to......lately, it seems apparent she doesn't HAVE a good heart, she only THINKS she does. For her to give ongoing speeches to HGs about integrity & class and then not just even go along with the "mean girls" but try to outdo them......boy was I wrong about her. And all the trashing they're doing doesn't do one thing to advance anyone's game.

Truly, Shelly has disappointed me only because I really thought she was a good person at heart.....I didn't mind her back & forth, manipulation because it was part of the game and usually included a lot of positive reinforcement for whoever she was talking to......lately, it seems apparent she doesn't HAVE a good heart, she only THINKS she does. For her to give ongoing speeches to HGs about integrity & class and then not just even go along with the "mean girls" but try to outdo them......boy was I wrong about her. And all the trashing they're doing doesn't do one thing to advance anyone's game.

Couldn't agree more. And why now make friends with those three, two which are on the block and the other that will probably be tomorrow. Jury votes? Well, ya gotta get to the final two first and not by the way she's playing.

What a sour look on Shelly's face when Rachel's key came out first during nominations and hers was one of the last ones. A precious moment indeed...

edit: Huh? Shelly's wasn't even one of the last? I musta dreamed that cause her sour look lasted so long. oops

I'm thinking Shelly is consumed at her obsession with "working ppl"......she's like an addict who can't quit and (unfortunately) in BB, like the real world, a lot of ppl can be worked.......Rachel with all of her faults isn't one who buys it & has a hard time pretending.....IMO, that's what's killing Shelly......Rachel is the only person in the house (beside Jeff) who isn't or pretending to be in awe of Shelly.

Many of the other HGs see her as a surrogate "mom"....btw on "sucks" Shelly is called Leatherface. :animated_shocking:

Now that reference is spot on...

Just ugh...

Wind her up, and watch her go folks..

Shelly will be here all night, causing drama in her own alliance..

I love how every word out of her mouth makes Rachel look better by comparison.

Keep it up Shelly .. and you might just find yourself replaced in your final 3 deal with J and J..

The very first thing I thought of when I read that is lawsuit happening, because that would be ridiculous

to add that in my state it is 90 days probation period, but I heard Shelly say she told her boss ans is using vacation time, supposedly he knows

It is 90 days in my state too and 12 months for a medical leave, not sure about personal leave but if she was just employed in Jan, she may not have the tenure for a LOA. I am pretty sure it does not matter how long someone has been at their job when it comes to confidentiality. I have neve known an employer to notify other associates, let alone the spouse before notifying the employee of a termination.

Shelly does seem obsessed with Rachel and that's getting old. I think she's going to realize when she gets out that she doesn't have too much figured out at the ripe old age of 41 (laughable) and that she's only human and humans screw up ALL THE TIME. Just because she has a successful career and she's a mom doesn't mean she's perfect or an expert on life, worthy to give everyone else advice on handling every experience in the manner she would. She's gonna be a bit disappointed with herself, imo. It should be a learning experience for her and her family.

I still like her though. I'd hate it if she really lost her job over this game. I can't imagine that that's true.

She is just awful now and was just awful on the first day. She is loud and aggressive and all the "successful and rich" yammer comes from her. Who knows what the real story is. I wouldn't want to work with her, that's for sure. I think that Shelly acts the way she does on camera with her family watching because that is likely nothing new to them. Shelly is a big mouth.

Look. I realize when a person goes on a reality show like this they open themselves up to a lot of scrutiny. I do find it disheartening to see so many women ready to jump on the bandwagon with the name-calling of another woman.

I really try to take into consideration this is a human experiment. You place people in a house where they have ZERO contact with things they're used to having in their day to day lives. No television, internet, telephone radio, and loved ones. Watching all this from afar makes people want to voice their opinions on the scenario before them and they have every right to do just that.

In my opinion these circumstances brings out reactions in humans they wouldn't normally have in their daily lives. They may even discover a side of themselves they had ignored in the past because it's so prevalent in that house and they may not like what they see.

I prefer to give them the benefit of the doubt. Even Rachel. It's apparent she has some issues she has chosen to ignore in the past but when she gets in that house they rear their ugly head. We actually have no idea what set of circumstances have led up to this moment they're having in what we can easily call a very stressful situation.

This is the main reason I follow Big Brother year after year. I want to observe other human beings and their reactions to these surroundings. I am not embarrassed to admit there's no way I could survive in that house for over two months. It pushes you to the brink.

Shelly is in a difficult position. She had no idea how difficult it was going to be to be away from Josie and Tony for such a long period of time. They are her support team. Take that away and some less than attractive reactions come popping up. They all have their challenges in that place and try their best to cope. The only people who have the big advantage is Jeff and Jordan. They've been together for over two years and are very comfortable with one another. It's got to be a huge plus to have wonderful support like that IN THE HOUSE. It eases some of that mental stress for them. The others aren't as lucky.

Ya I don't like her either. She gave up on the motivational speeches and is concentrating on the bashing. She is brutal to Rachael and she has been throwing stones at Adam now too. Mean girl. :skellington:

It is 90 days in my state too and 12 months for a medical leave, not sure about personal leave but if she was just employed in Jan, she may not have the tenure for a LOA. I am pretty sure it does not matter how long someone has been at their job when it comes to confidentiality. I have neve known an employer to notify other associates, let alone the spouse before notifying the employee of a termination.

true, and it seems unlikely that that would be how it would come down, in my company, even tho it is a huge corp restaurant co, you have to really be bad to ge fired, and they have to wrtie you up at least 3 imes before a firing would be considered, now that is not like other corps. Some are more strict, and you are right since Shelly has only worked for her co since Jan not sure she has that much vacay time saved up, she did say she talked with her boss and it was all good, so who knows

What a sour look on Shelly's face when Rachel's key came out first during nominations and hers was one of the last ones. A precious moment indeed...

edit: Huh? Shelly's wasn't even one of the last? I musta dreamed that cause her sour look lasted so long. oops

No you did not imagine it! I posted about this on sucks too. Shelley was second but when rachel's key was taken out first she looked incredibly upset like she was going to cry! Even when she took her own key out second she was still upset. If anyone still has this taped--check it out--her expression is devastated!

No you did not imagine it! I posted about this on sucks too. Shelley was second but when rachel's key was taken out first she looked incredibly upset like she was going to cry! Even when she took her own key out second she was still upset. If anyone still has this taped--check it out--her expression is devastated!

I saw it too, and sadly, it isn't too different than her normal, everyday look. She had a good gam going of being, as he put it, the "Trojan Horse"... but once she turned all junior high-ish, she lost it. She demanded that she & Rach calla truce, and she has done nothing but bash her, speak ill of her, degrade her etc... whereas Rach has (believe it or not) been the mature one, kept to the bargain. Shelly is a wart on the ass of the world, wrinkled, knobby, and disgusting to look at...

I dunno. I hope that production isn't urging that mess on. Rachel better watch her back. Could be the most obsessive behaviour I've seen on BB. Scary stuff. her face gets all twisted and spit-flying angry. Do not like that woman. Has nothing to do with her game play. What game play?

Archived