Brendon - Week 7 (Nominee) PoV winner

CeCiMom

Brendon is good looking with hair or without. Brendon is foolish for the thing with the wacko redhead tho. I think some people come here and its fine when the people they like act like fools, cheat and lie, etc...it is competition but when its someone they dont like doing the same thing they are ready to take their toys and go home or defend their reasons for liking someone doing the same thing or similar. With shows like big brother the dynamics can change so quickly its best to just roll with it. Its like all the talk of the floating brigade being lazy well I dont like it either but they are there so it worked for them and thats the point like it or not. something like that.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brendon is good looking with hair or without. Brendon is foolish for the thing with the wacko redhead tho. I think some people come here and its fine when the people they like act like fools, cheat and lie, etc...it is competition but when its someone they dont like doing the same thing they are ready to take their toys and go home or defend their reasons for liking someone doing the same thing or similar. With shows like big brother the dynamics can change so quickly its best to just roll with it. Its like all the talk of the floating brigade being lazy well I dont like it either but they are there so it worked for them and thats the point like it or not. something like that.

I totally agree about him being good looking with or without hair. Personally I think he is HHHHOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! However, I do think he is even HHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRR with the shaved head! LOL

As for the Brigade making it to the end - I agree with you. I personally find their strategy boring and would prefer to see a player like a Janelle make it to the end. However, it has worked for these boys. If I were in that house - I would be more concerned with using a strategy that works instead of a fan favorite strategy.

Brendon's head looks like one of the balls that Rachel took from him.

I do agree that Brendon and Rachel will milk their phony relationship for an extra 5 minutes of fame, but they won't be the first or last to do this. Isn't that was Dick's evil spawn did with glitter boy?

I guess Lane's hot if you like that Ozark look.

:animated_shocking: Exactly, Opinions! But I am not going to judge someone based on BB show 24/7 LOL - Judge not ..............

Well that's kinda what most of us do here -- they put themselves on display for us, and we form opinions, we like some, we dislike others, and yeah, we are judgmental - that's the way it is!

As for Brendon, I think Marty hit the nail on the head when she said he is socially awkward. He may very well have a very high IQ, and sometimes those folks are just a bit well, socially awkward. I think he and Rachel are a flash in the pan - happened way too fast and way too intense way too fast. I about crapped when he started saying he loved her in like week two or three. I mean, come on, you're in a false situation to start out with and you LOVE someone that you barely know in this manufactured setting that has no resemblance to the real world?

Well that's kinda what most of us do here -- they put themselves on display for us, and we form opinions, we like some, we dislike others, and yeah, we are judgmental - that's the way it is!

As for Brendon, I think Marty hit the nail on the head when she said he is socially awkward. He may very well have a very high IQ, and sometimes those folks are just a bit well, socially awkward. I think he and Rachel are a flash in the pan - happened way too fast and way too intense way too fast. I about crapped when he started saying he loved her in like week two or three. I mean, come on, you're in a false situation to start out with and you LOVE someone that you barely know in this manufactured setting that has no resemblance to the real world?

Well 40 days AND nights with one other person is tatamount to like 4 months in "real" life! So I see no problem with the time frame, but the two of them together remond me of oil and water...he's a polite, considerate, middle class guy with a brain, body and face and she's a conniving, rude, selfish woman with a brain to manipulate people with, a body she paid for and a face that could haunt houses!

IF they were more "in tune" like Kristen and Hayden...after 40 days I might think "love" was what they were falling into!

I think that Brendon thinks that he loves her but I dont think for a second that Rachel even thinks that she loves Brendon. I dont give a damm whether they stay together forever for six seconds or for six years. All I know is tht I got sick of it and am glad I wont have to watch it anymore. I like him much better without her and dont like her at all and am glad that she is gone. I give the man kudos for hanging in there this long despite some pretty hefty odds.

I absolutely could not stand watching Brendon when he was with Rachel. I found that romance intensified by their lack of communication with the "real" world. Brendon let Rachel pull the strings and control him. Now, he seems to be playing a better game, although his logic is linked to retribution/revenge. I am just hoping that he takes this time to reflect on his whole experience and maybe have second thoughts about Rachel being his one and only true love. However, I suspect realization may not happen until they are in another social setting besides the BB house.

Needless to say, I am kind of liking this Brendon and hope he stays in the house and away from Rachel.

Haha! You're right - If you go add a rolling smiley face under my I like Lane posts, I won't mind at all! :)

Nah! I don't mind you giving me a hard time! It's all in good fun! :animated_wave:

Brendon is tall I would guess 6'2" or taller. I notice when he walks from behind he looks like he is not standing straight up more like leaning a little forward. Some people I know who are pretty tall lean a little maybe it's from having to avoid bumping their head on things.

has a great shot to win out in comps :animated_bouncy:

There's nothing like a real man putting on his sleep mask and whispering his woes to his made up gf who is far, far away.

Every time I get tricked into thinking he's somewhat normal he does something freaky and brings me back to reality.

OMG, just thinking the same thing!

Archived