Brendon - Week 7 (Nominee) PoV winner

CeCiMom

Why is everyone so sure Matt is going home? I don't think he is and I think it will be a battle between him and Brendon for this next HOH. If Brendon doesn't get it then he's going to the jury for sure. I doubt the next HOH would be dumb enough not to back door him the next time, Britney should have though of that this week if everyone really wanted him gone. I would love to see him get HOH. It would be funny after this week him going on and on about how he is "going to win POV & HOH".

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks!

Hmmm, I see nothing impressive bout this log, its pretty much what he says and thinks inside the house, except I thought his family never supports himm on anything. How is Ragan using his effeminite ways to not come off as a threat?

He is using his effeminate ways to make people think he can't win comps. There for poses less of a threat to everyone. Brendon is right on about that one. Also, Im sorry you lost me with the part about his family? Not sure what your getting at...Is he not supposed to show them love and let them know he misses them etc just bc they arent always supportive?

He is using his effeminate ways to make people think he can't win comps. There for poses less of a threat to everyone. Brendon is right on about that one. Also, Im sorry you lost me with the part about his family? Not sure what your getting at...Is he not supposed to show them love and let them know he misses them etc just bc they arent always supportive?

I realize this is the Brendon thread...but...

Ragan is not playing up his sexuality to make people think he can't win comps. Ragan has outperformed most of the others in the 2 physical HoH...lasting to 2nd place with Matt ...his ally. He also just kicked ass in last weeks PoV challenge. He IS seen as a threat, a contender and a competitor...and his sexuality is not a factor in the others seeing him as that. They see him out in the yard every day working out...they know he's physically fit and mentally strong.

I know this is the Brendon thread but I also have to comment on Rachel since they are a pair.

I am happy Brendon won the pov and hope he makes it past DE this week. I know Brendon and Rachel are annoying and them making out on the feeds and BBAD are the last things any of us want to see. I just am not sure why from week one the majority of people could not stand them and went against them right away. I'm not sure if I missed something or some comment or it's just that they are so annoying at times.

I think Brendon and Rachel were nice to the others and could get over their fights with the others not keeping it going till the end of the season. This is a game and they are all strangers and each one can be someone totally different outside the BB house then they are in the house. Brendon and Rachel were forgiving to the others and they are still talked about behind their back from the others.

Even though half the time they get on my nerves I have to root more for Brendon hoping he makes it far in the game over those left. I cannot imagine watching a family member have all this nasty stuff said on the feeds and BBAD behind their back at least have the balls to say it to their face. Britney is a coward and can't wait to see her go. I hope Brendon doesn't have a change of heart with her.

Matt and Ragan are much higher on Brendon's sh@t list. I now like Brendon by default. Maybe Hayden is a good guy also. But really I just want Matt/Ragan gone and let the chips fall where they may.

Why is everyone so sure Matt is going home? I don't think he is and I think it will be a battle between him and Brendon for this next HOH. If Brendon doesn't get it then he's going to the jury for sure. I doubt the next HOH would be dumb enough not to back door him the next time, Britney should have though of that this week if everyone really wanted him gone. I would love to see him get HOH. It would be funny after this week him going on and on about how he is "going to win POV & HOH".

I want Matt gone very bad, but your right it is no guarantee yet. Lane needs to continue to work her and get her to put him up. Then Ragan needs to go. We will know on Monday if Matt is up he is gone period. Lane, Hayden, and Brendon will all seal his fate with their votes.

Matt and Ragan are much higher on Brendon's sh@t list. I now like Brendon by default. Maybe Hayden is a good guy also. But really I just want Matt/Ragan gone and let the chips fall where they may.

1000000% agreed. I will be happy with whoever wins as long as Matt and Ragan are gone. I will be rooting for Brendon but won't be mad at any of the brigade winning either. Or Britney which is slim.

He is using his effeminate ways to make people think he can't win comps. There for poses less of a threat to everyone. Brendon is right on about that one.

Ragan has outperformed most of the Houseguests when it comes to endurance comps, and I still don't see what he "ways" have to do with ahything, he seems like a very physical person.

I realize this is the Brendon thread...but...

Ragan is not playing up his sexuality to make people think he can't win comps. Ragan has outperformed most of the others in the 2 physical HoH...lasting to 2nd place with Matt ...his ally. He also just kicked ass in last weeks PoV challenge. He IS seen as a threat, a contender and a competitor...and his sexuality is not a factor in the others seeing him as that. They see him out in the yard every day working out...they know he's physically fit and mentally strong.

Thank you. This is the second or third time I have heard Brendon make a rather snide and prejudice comment about Ragan's sexuality

Thank you. This is the second or third time I have heard Brendon make a rather snide and prejudice comment about Ragan's sexuality

I have heard him say homophobic little snide remarks on the feeds also about Ragan. I have no doubt that he has a problem with gay people. I am surprised other people have not mentioned it.

After this eviction there are only 6 players. Meaning all 6 will play for POV. So the backdoor isn't an option anymore.

I have heard him say homophobic little snide remarks on the feeds also about Ragan. I have no doubt that he has a problem with gay people. I am surprised other people have not mentioned it.

I have heard everyone make snide remarks about everyone in the house..especially Ragan, and what I cannot understand is why everyone gets upset when someone (not only Brendan or Rachel)makes snide remarks about Ragan being gay???? Ragan called Kathy "hillbilly white trash" Rachel "slut and whore" he does not get a pass due to the fact that he is a gay man.

I don't like all the hurtful things being said by all the houseguest, but they are the ones who have to live with what they have done for the rest of their lives.

That's true. I used to be quite shocked at what people would say about one another in the BB house. The stress must bring out a darker and more childish side as surely some of them at least wouldn't talk like that in their real lives. But it seems rare that a BB guest doesn't stoop to ugly slurs etc while in there at some point, some more than others.

I honestly don't think that Brendon is homophobic. Remember that in the first few weeks, he absolutely loved Ragan and was very supportive of him. If he's making comments now, it is because he saw someone who he thought was his friend turn on him and attack his "woman". That is the point where Brendon made comments. I think he doesn't do that because he's homophobic but just because he probably knows that it is a hot button for Ragan to make him mad.

I have heard everyone make snide remarks about everyone in the house..especially Ragan, and what I cannot understand is why everyone gets upset when someone (not only Brendan or Rachel)makes snide remarks about Ragan being gay???? Ragan called Kathy "hillbilly white trash" Rachel "slut and whore" he does not get a pass due to the fact that he is a gay man.

I don't like all the hurtful things being said by all the houseguest, but they are the ones who have to live with what they have done for the rest of their lives.

Exactly.

I think Brendon and Rachel were nice to the others and could get over their fights with the others not keeping it going till the end of the season. This is a game and they are all strangers and each one can be someone totally different outside the BB house then they are in the house. Brendon and Rachel were forgiving to the others and they are still talked about behind their back from the others.

Even though half the time they get on my nerves I have to root more for Brendon hoping he makes it far in the game over those left. I cannot imagine watching a family member have all this nasty stuff said on the feeds and BBAD behind their back at least have the balls to say it to their face. Britney is a coward and can't wait to see her go. I hope Brendon doesn't have a change of heart with her.

You said it for me, Thanks! =)

I dont think anyone said Ragan hasnt bashed and shoudl get a pass because he is gay. But I have read (not necessarily from you) how Brendon doesnt bash people or say hurtful things about other guests and lo and behold here it is in print, another straight up (pun intended) ignorant bash from "poor ganged up on" Brendon

ALL of them are guilty, saying otherwise is putting your head in the sand about it. For me, the difference is that Brendon actually TRIES to be civil. Case in point, when he won HoH, immediately after Rachel' eviction. He could have been a royal ass, gloating & taunting the other HG's. But, he didn't. He was the exact opposite. Even helping unclog a toilet & still cooking for those who request it. His overall actions in the game show he has much more class than pretty much all the hg's left.

Totally screwed out of his HOH power. Wow, he must be taking it well. I think anybody else in that

house would be having a fit.

Well you know if it were Ragan he would be crying......and crying............and crying............and talking to himself............and talking to himself............

ALL of them are guilty, saying otherwise is putting your head in the sand about it. For me, the difference is that Brendon actually TRIES to be civil. Case in point, when he won HoH, immediately after Rachel' eviction. He could have been a royal ass, gloating & taunting the other HG's. But, he didn't. He was the exact opposite. Even helping unclog a toilet & still cooking for those who request it. His overall actions in the game show he has much more class than pretty much all the hg's left.

Did I miss Britney lauding her HOH over Brendon? Did I miss Ragan gloating he won POV when Brendon was HOH? So far I have seen Brit and Ragan either avoid Brendon, or when he is around talk to him nicely. When have Ragan and Brit not been civil to Brendons face, with the exception of him trying to physically threaten them or when he jumped into defending Rachel?

When he was HOH he was talking trash about Ragan and Brit to Hayden and Enzo or to himself, he couldnt laud over his HOH to anyone like he and Rachel did before because no one cared and everyone in the House knew who he was going to put so they wasnt going to be any arse kissing from anyone except the Brigade. But he sure had no problem threatening HOHs in some warp way to scare them into to put him up :lol;

All three talk trash about each other behind the others back, there is no "at least" for me because they all do it on a blog, talking to themselves, or to other houseguests

Archived