Brendon - Week 7 (Nominee) PoV winner

CeCiMom

He is a blaring dummy for acting the way he has over Rachel. Jeez. Could he act more ridiculous? Seriously. I say this and I kind of like the guy but like I said, shes a wacko supreme tostada to go.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have NEVER heard Brit or Ragan wish death on anyone, and noone has said it here on this MB that I remember, so UI am gonna comment on what I heard. I did hear Rachel threaten Ragan and Matt's life with her vegas goons. And sorry I have wished physical harm on peoople I do not like (doesnt mean I would want it or do it), especially if they have tried to intimidate me or threaten me in a physical way like Brendon did to both Ragan and Brit.

As for Matt and his lie, big whoop, it's a game of lies and betrayal as long as it doesnt get violent, I am godd, but thats just me being an avid viewer of BB for 10 years ;)

First, just for the record...this isn't my first post, it's must my first this season. I'm a die hard fan and I am one of the crazies sitting up every night from midnight to 3:00 AM watching BB After Dark. I can say for SURE...both Ragan AND Britney have wished harm on both Rachel and Brendon. SO...that's that. It's been done and it doesn't matter if you NEVER heard it, it still happened. Brit and Ragan are the WORST sports I've EVER Seen in all 12 seasons of BB. NEITHER deserve to WIN and BOTH deserve every bit of abuse dished out to them as they have been dishing since DAY ONE. See! I can capitalize words too! :)

Wow, some people take this board and Big Brother way too seriously! It's a game. I watch and enjoy every turn and twist of the game, and every nasty comment and back stab that the house guests make because it's good entertainment.

Brendon in the hot tub with Hayden, Lane and Enzo being a Big Dummy. He keeps talking about Rachel and what they did to them and he and Rachel this and that and........ OMG Brendon Rachel is gone.

He is still ranting that he did not get an apology from Matt for calling him a Big Dummy. :smilielol:

First, just for the record...this isn't my first post, it's must my first this season. I'm a die hard fan and I am one of the crazies sitting up every night from midnight to 3:00 AM watching BB After Dark. I can say for SURE...both Ragan AND Britney have wished harm on both Rachel and Brendon. SO...that's that. It's been done and it doesn't matter if you NEVER heard it, it still happened. Brit and Ragan are the WORST sports I've EVER Seen in all 12 seasons of BB. NEITHER deserve to WIN and BOTH deserve every bit of abuse dished out to them as they have been dishing since DAY ONE. See! I can capitalize words too! :)

About a week back while Brendon was cooking Britt said she wished that the grease would splatter up and disfigure him. I know that for a fact.

Brendon is ranting and raving about Matt being a shady game. He said he is not going to get their vote. (his and Rachel) He had said he could control Kathy's vote too.

He is helping Matt be the person to take to the end? Big Dummy

Brendon in the hot tub with Hayden, Lane and Enzo being a Big Dummy. He keeps talking about Rachel and what they did to them and he and Rachel this and that and........ OMG Brendon Rachel is gone.

He is still ranting that he did not get an apology from Matt for calling him a Big Dummy. :smilielol:

To be fair, all the houseguests are big Dummies in Matt's eyes because don't forget....he's a diabolical genius!!

He is a major control freak. We saw very good evidence in almost every conversation he had with Rachel. Demanding an apology (which we've ironically seen before in Rachel) is a typical control move - he's trying to assert his power over Matt.

Even though I am apparently a goof who doesn't understand that BB is JUST A GAME, I stand by by original Brendon assessment: a bumbling idiot, now with ill-fitting pants.

Here's hoping for the best on next Thursday!

STFU Brendon. He's telling the boys that Matt put up Brendon and Rachel b/c he said they were a strong pair in the house. So, since Matt and Ragan are now a pair, they should go on the block. He's basically saying that Matt is a hypocrite.

But let's think about this. All last week, Brendon was telling everyone he wanted to get the weak players out, leaving those who are strong and winning competitions to battle it out. But he wanted to get rid of Matt, who's been winning, but keep Kathy, Lane and Enzo, who haven't won anything.

Seems like the kettle is calling the pot black!

Nooooooooo I called Brendon a Big Dummy. LOL

Now he is ranting that if Britney puts him up on the block then she doesn't get his vote or Rachel's vote and he controls Kathy's vote. He has not stopped ranting and threatening for the last 30 minutes.

He may be ranting about Britney losing jury votes if she puts him up -- but it's kinda true. I mean, Brendon really is

Britney's best bet to keep at this point. He may be self-righteous but on this one I think Brendon is right.

It's all about your values......some people think lying to get the upper hand in a games is wrong ( I cannot wait to see what Ragan thinks of his BBF Matt, when he finds out he's been lying to him the whole time).....and after all the tears he's shed on live TV for the love of Matt and Matt's "integrity" in giving his all for his wife's illness :smilielol:

Other people can't stand Rachel and what she represents (Vegas :giggle: )so everything she does is looked upon differently. Imagine if Rachel would have claimed she had a child with a life threatening illness, OK to the same people who forgive Matt? I doubt it.

If anyone who thinks the Rachel/Brendon, OMG I love you so much is weird (at least they both got sex), have you missed the Matt, Ragan, Britt love fests.....how did they all fall in undying love with each other so fast? Puleeze, they are all emotionally weird!

He may be ranting about Britney losing jury votes if she puts him up -- but it's kinda true. I mean, Brendon really is

Britney's best bet to keep at this point. He may be self-righteous but on this one I think Brendon is right.

explain that to me when she is in good with Matt, Ragen, Hayden and Lane.

Why Brendon?

Brendon is ranting and raving about Matt being a shady game. He said he is not going to get their vote. (his and Rachel) He had said he could control Kathy's vote too.

He is helping Matt be the person to take to the end? Big Dummy

It is really funny because it's probably true...but the other big dummies in the house won't see it either and will still plot to take Matt out. :food-smiley-005:

(Actually though, if it were me, I'd vote for Matt to win based on good game play)

He is a major control freak. We saw very good evidence in almost every conversation he had with Rachel. Demanding an apology (which we've ironically seen before in Rachel) is a typical control move - he's trying to assert his power over Matt.

Even though I am apparently a goof who doesn't understand that BB is JUST A GAME, I stand by by original Brendon assessment: a bumbling idiot, now with ill-fitting pants.

Here's hoping for the best on next Thursday!

All soooo true!!! :animated_rotfl:

(well, all except that you're not a goof and you have a keen grasp on the game...I love your posts, whether I agree with them or not ;))

It's all about your values......some people think lying to get the upper hand in a games is wrong ( I cannot wait to see what Ragan thinks of his BBF Matt, when he finds out he's been lying to him the whole time).....and after all the tears he's shed on live TV for the love of Matt and Matt's "integrity" in giving his all for his wife's illness :smilielol:

Other people can't stand Rachel and what she represents (Vegas :giggle: )so everything she does is looked upon differently. Imagine if Rachel would have claimed she had a child with a life threatening illness, OK to the same people who forgive Matt? I doubt it.

If anyone who thinks the Rachel/Brendon, OMG I love you so much is weird (at least they both got sex), have you missed the Matt, Ragan, Britt love fests.....how did they all fall in undying love with each other so fast? Puleeze, they are all emotionally weird!

You're right! There is something odd that happens to them shut away in that house without any of their normal influences or coping mechanisms. Everything is extreme - love and hate. And the odd thing is after all is said and done, there seems to be a fairly high level of forgiveness once they get out of that pressure cooker. There's no way any of us on the outside can totally understand some of the decisions they make based on what they face - especially with the constant pressure of the game and the paranoia that brings.

And lmln, thanks, you're awesome (right back at ya), even though I am still sorta a goof. :)

And lmln, thanks, you're awesome (right back at ya), even though I am still sorta a goof. :)

it's probably a character trait flaw in all of us in order to put up with/enjoy this show...

:cheers:

Brendon up in HOH again being a big bully with Britney. She told her again if she puts him up he will get POV and come after her. He told her again she loses 3 votes in the jury. He is stuttering and being very intimidating.

She is about ready to cry :(

Brendon up in HOH again being a big bully with Britney. She told her again if she puts him up he will get POV and come after her. He told her again she loses 3 votes in the jury. He is stuttering and being very intimidating.

She is about ready to cry :(

Kind of see him being in the right since she lied and he probably does control those jury votes. What a surprise on the crying though, since her and Ragan don't know what else to do.

How does that make him a dummy? Of course he has no way of knowing he will win POV but she will make two enemies in the jury.

It makes him a Dummy because thats the 2nd time he has treatened a HOH and still ended up on the block :huh:

:animated_wave: I'm a little dummy.

I love all the posters that come to this board without anger and have a unbiased perception of the game.

No one on these forums, or in the world, has an unbiased perception of this game. Once you find people you like and dislike in BB, you can no longer be unbiased.

Archived