Brendon - Week 7 (Nominee) PoV winner

CeCiMom

It's amazing how good she is taking the handcuff thing, and how kind she is to Brendon. She acts like a totally different person.

It's only because he's there. Once they get separated she's going to trash him behind his back like usual. She's done nothing but go after Brendon the whole game because she doesn't like him, and that's ruined her game. You can't play personal and expect to win. She has no idea how close she is to leaving as soon as her HOH is over because she has blinders on.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok this handcuffing stuff is hilarious but it would truly be amazing if Brendon and Britney joined forces and conquered the entire house to the final 2. Maybe these 24 hours will mend their awful relationship but I still don't know, she lied to Brendon and I don't think he can trust her again. But nobody in the house would see them coming. Plus they can't beat anybody in the final 2 except for maybe Ragan.

I'm happy Brendon won POV.......As long as Matt and Ragan get booted out of the house I don't care who wins this thing!

I kinda hope if Brendon gets to F2 he doesn't win the $500k......Rachel will blow through $50k very quickly...

jmho!

The only thing that turns me of about Brendon is his undying love for Rachel. Its just mind boggling to me that he would find anything about her attractive. I don't think she bad person or dumb, but she has the maturity of a 13 year old.

On the feeds Brendon is getting along fabulous with Britney because they are handcuffed together. I hope that will cause him to rethink his undying love for Rachel and play a much smarter game.

If i were on the jury, he might not my vote because of Rachel. I could see him giving half of it to her, and I wouldn't vote to give him $500K knowing she would likely get half of it.

Outside the house Rachel will be Brandon's downfall....I hope his family will be there and do an intervention! lol

not to you in particular but shouldn't this be in Bren thread?

anywho...why is it wrong that Brit lies in a game created for lying?

Real life is one thing...this game is totally different. If Brendon is going to play all wholesome and naive...well that's his problem

-Kyo

Im pretty sure this is the Bren thread........

well Brendon winning the pov and having the possibility of Matt getting the boot made me very happy, I had my phone in my apron pocket at work tuned into mortys live feeds so I could find out what happened, made my night, I pray tha Matt gets the boot and Ragen is the 2nd one gone in the dbl evction, then I could stand to watch this game,lolparty_smilie.gif

The only thing that turns me of about Brendon is his undying love for Rachel. Its just mind boggling to me that he would find anything about her attractive. I don't think she bad person or dumb, but she has the maturity of a 13 year old.

On the feeds Brendon is getting along fabulous with Britney because they are handcuffed together. I hope that will cause him to rethink his undying love for Rachel and play a much smarter game.

If i were on the jury, he might not my vote because of Rachel. I could see him giving half of it to her, and I wouldn't vote to give him $500K knowing she would likely get half of it.

After they "get out" getting half of 500K is the ONLY way he'll see her for more than a day! OK maybe three, but after they see the tapes....its over!

After they "get out" getting half of 500K is the ONLY way he'll see her for more than a day! OK maybe three, but after they see the tapes....its over!

yes, It seems doubtful that she would ever be content to live a normal life and raise a family. Not condemning her lifestyle at all - just saying it would be a stretch for anyone to go from such glitz to common. 500Ks will liven things up enough for her, but after that's over, who knows, it will be interesting to see what happens. I hate to see anyone get hurt - hope Brendon's family offers guidence and support - he'll need it, especially if he wins.

wow......thats an interesting read!! Have begun to like Brendon even more.....

The feeling is mutual :)

what a poignant blog post by Brendon. Obviously has a good support system at home, which is good because he'll need it either way the game goes. Quite a contrast to Matt's where he blasts his parents for not caring enough :furious: I would think any parent would find Matt's post embarrassing. Shows the difference of the two players.

I'm not going to trash Rachel, no need to pile on but having lived in Vegas for many yrs.,I think she may be exaggerating her claims of glitz & glamour in the life she leads......this town is full of women much more beautiful & classy than R and they all fight for the "high rollers".......women like R end up chasing the "weekenders" with far less $$$$....just my observation.

Brendon really has been a surprise to me.......instead of "falling apart" after R left, he certainly stepped up his game....hasn't wasted all his time bawling about how unfair it is, just gets the job done.

Who cares what happens after they leave BB? Two adults able to make their own decisions, some of the worst ones I've made in the past have taught me the most.

On comparison to Matt blog Brendons was really good, Matt is all about himself, and how great he is, and complaining about his parents, but Brendon seems genunine and caring (too bad he got involved with Rachel) You can see this difference in the 2 of them thru their blogs, Matt is as nasty, slefish and self- important as I have said he is from the git, and actually I get a much clearer picture of Brendon from his blog and really he is not so bad, it has just been the showmance thing that makes him seem so weak. I am rootin for him at his point, he has been playin this game more so than anyone else, and Matt is full of it, he hasn't played sh*t, hasn't made any effort at all, so I dont know who he thinks he is foolin in his blog.

I'm not going to trash Rachel, no need to pile on but having lived in Vegas for many yrs.,I think she may be exaggerating her claims of glitz & glamour in the life she leads......this town is full of women much more beautiful & classy than R and they all fight for the "high rollers".......women like R end up chasing the "weekenders" with far less $$$$....just my observation.

Brendon really has been a surprise to me.......instead of "falling apart" after R left, he certainly stepped up his game....hasn't wasted all his time bawling about how unfair it is, just gets the job done.

Who cares what happens after they leave BB? Two adults able to make their own decisions, some of the worst ones I've made in the past have taught me the most.

I agree about most of the women who get the 'perks' appear and behave much classier and attractive. I've seen them first hand when I was engaged to a high roller hobby-ist and how some amazing looking girls came on to him when he was at the black-jack tables. They seemed so upscale even though he knew they were opportunists and I knew he wasn't easily persuaded by that. My point is that night-clubbing in such a high-energy place frequently, whether her glitz is imagined or measured relative to everyone else's life, it's still an extreme opposite to what Brendon seems to want (he said he wants a wife and children).

Yes, I realize that to grow wise one must be young and crazy first. His ex-fiance looks and acts similar, so apparently this is the type of women he's drawn to. I'm sure he'll gain some good experience there and I would be interested to see how it plays out. My interests in this story line comes from my protective instinct I guess.

My interests in this story line comes from my protective instinct I guess.

I understand......being a mom of 2 adult children, I've learned that sometimes they have to experience your mistakes to learn from them (as much as I would like to protect them :)

And, I get what you're saying about the fast life........for sure, Rachel seems addicted to that!

Seems like Brendon took on a lot of punishments to win this veto. I hope he is doing it for himself and not for Rachel. If Matt and Britney end up going to jury, I will have to go with him for the win. He has stepped up and played the game and would deserve it over Enzo, Hayden and Lane. I really don't want to see those three in the final.

Seems like Brendon took on a lot of punishments to win this veto. I hope he is doing it for himself and not for Rachel. If Matt and Britney end up going to jury, I will have to go with him for the win. He has stepped up and played the game and would deserve it over Enzo, Hayden and Lane. I really don't want to see those three in the final.

ITA!

Guest 6Borders

Well, this POV was a no-brainer. Brendon said he would "do anything" to win it and I'm sure Grodner had her little cockroaches scrambling around to put it together (wouldn't be hard since it's a studio so I'm sure there's always a bathtub to be found and it just takes a quick trip down to the local fish market or docks for chum, and BB is always sitting on donated prizes). I hope this is all worth it for Brendon!

yeah, with this type of veto it's a no brainer that he won, he was the one in danger this week.. the way I see it his only options were to take the trip and money and go home or take all the punishments to stay. I just can't get on the Brendan bandwagon because I think his game revolves around not disappointing Rachel.

It's only because he's there. Once they get separated she's going to trash him behind his back like usual. She's done nothing but go after Brendon the whole game because she doesn't like him, and that's ruined her game. You can't play personal and expect to win. She has no idea how close she is to leaving as soon as her HOH is over because she has blinders on.

And I am sure he will go back to trashing her beind her back.

How has he stepped up his game? He has won POV before when his butt was seriously on the line. I just find it interesting that he won HOH and another POV AFTER Raxchel left the house. Maybe there was siome truth to him possibly throwing coms before. Not sure if Brit and Brendon were the final two that he would automatically win seeing as how she has won a lot of POVs and HOH and possibly more, they would e boput even wit their game play imo.

yeah, with this type of veto it's a no brainer that he won, he was the one in danger this week.. the way I see it his only options were to take the trip and money and go home or take all the punishments to stay. I just can't get on the Brendan bandwagon because I think his game revolves around not disappointing Rachel.

The bolded part would def be a detriment to him if he were to get to final two.

I think Brendon might be pretty safe next week. If Ragan doesn't have a complete nervous breakdown when Matt gets evicted and can manage to win HOH I really think he'll put up the Brigade for ousting his little boyfriend.

Brendon might not need to win the HOH during the first round of the double eviction..Because if any surviving Brigade members do win HOH {I know them winning sounds ridiculous} Brit and Ragan are their main targets...

Brendon may just have got his big break by winning this so important POV this week.

Archived