Brendon - Week 7 (Nominee) PoV winner

CeCiMom

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been a fan of Brendon's since day 1!!!! However I welcome all you bandwagoners!!!! lol.

I'm on the Brendon bandwagon and not afraid to admit it! LOL I liked him from the beginning but couldn't bring myself to root for him b/c of Rachel. Now that she's gone, I'm on the Brendon bandwagon full force! LOL

I'm on the Brendon bandwagon and not afraid to admit it! LOL I liked him from the beginning but couldn't bring myself to root for him b/c of Rachel. Now that she's gone, I'm on the Brendon bandwagon full force! LOL

Of the remaining players is he is the most likeable. However, if he wins, is likely to give 50% (or more) to Rachel to prove his undying love for that crazy witch.

Julie: Brendon, you are the winner of Big Brother 12. Tell us how it feels?

Brendon: Thanks Julie. First off I want to say I couldn't have won without the love and support of Rachel, and I want to tell the world on national TV that I am going give it all to Rachel because my love for her mean more than money.... Julie, just write that check to Rachel, and I'll be the happiest man to ever have won Big Brother.

Julie: Well this is a big brother first. I think you might want to have a few days to think it over after talking it over with friends and family.

Brendon: No Julie, my mind is made up. I want Rachel, the love of my life, to have every single penny!!!

Julie: I think we can talk more about this tomorrow on the Early Show, good night everyone.

Of the remaining players is he is the most likeable. However, if he wins, is likely to give 50% (or more) to Rachel to prove his undying love for that crazy witch.

Brendon: Thanks Julie. First off I want to say I couldn't have won without the love and support of Rachel, and I want to tell the world on national TV that I am going give it all to Rachel because my love for her mean more than money.... Julie, just write that check to Rachel, and I'll be the happiest man to ever have won Big Brother.

Julie: Well this is a big brother first. I think you might want to have a few days to think it over after talking it over with friends and family.

Brendon: No Julie, my mind is made up. I want Rachel, the love of my life, to have every single penny!!!

Julie: I think we can talk more about this tomorrow on the Early Show, good night everyone.

LMBO! Thank goodness CBS won't allow them to split prize money!

Hey whatever he does thats his business, I don't care I personally think he is the best in that house, to put up with those people would drive anyone crazy, and Morty I think your posts are a little too hard on him

I think Brendon plays with the integrity that Ragan thinks he has! He could have thrown garbage in their faces, like they have his. Including Kathy.......what a fool she was to trust those people and stab Rachel and Brendon. Look where that got her. And it will get Ragan and Britney into the same place (hopefully) nowhere!!! Considering the obstacles that Brendon has had since day one with this group he is by far the most deserving to win.

I think Brendon plays with the integrity that Ragan thinks he has! He could have thrown garbage in their faces, like they have his. Including Kathy.......what a fool she was to trust those people and stab Rachel and Brendon. Look where that got her. And it will get Ragan and Britney into the same place (hopefully) nowhere!!! Considering the obstacles that Brendon has had since day one with this group he is by far the most deserving to win.

Totally agree and I don't think Bratney even compares, she may have 2 POV's and 1 HOH the same as Brendon but, at least he earned and fought for his and no matter what some of you post, sure it helped with "befriending" Rachel but that target on them was to take the target off the others back

Rachel and Brendon are the most ridicules couple in Big Brother showmance history. They will pretend to be a couple after Big Brother to try to hold on to their BB 15 minutes of fame but after that it will fizzle out fast.

Brendon will try to go on more reality shows like he did Blind Date and try and find his "acceptance".

I don't hate him but I do feel sorry for him because he is so socially awkward.

Rachel and Brendon are the most ridicules couple in Big Brother showmance history. They will pretend to be a couple after Big Brother to try to hold on to their BB 15 minutes of fame but after that it will fizzle out fast.

Brendon will try to go on more reality shows like he did Blind Date and try and find his "acceptance".

I don't hate him but I do feel sorry for him because he is so socially awkward.

Oh and you've known them for how long? Exactly - Go Team Brendon

Does anyone else think Brendon is even 10 X's hotter now that he had to shave his head. I know it was supposed to be a punishment - but this is a great look for him!

Oh and you've known them for how long? Exactly - Go Team Brendon

You don't think it's possible to watch someone over 40 days and develop a negative opinion of them? My BB opinions start day 1 and evolve over time. I still see Brendon in a bumbling light. He fell in "love" with a girl he knew less than 40 days. How well does he know her? Negative opinions in this timeframe are just as valid as positive ones. AND, they are OPINIONS - Exactalactaly!

:animated_rotfl:

Wordgirl, if I remember right, you think Lane's attractive, don't you? We clearly have opposite opinions on guys! I personally don't find Lane that attractive. Don't get me wrong he's a nice looking guy, just not my type. And, I'm speaking clearly on looks - not personality, character or any of that.

Wordgirl, if I remember right, you think Lane's attractive, don't you? We clearly have opposite opinions on guys! I personally don't find Lane that attractive. Don't get me wrong he's a nice looking guy, just not my type. And, I'm speaking clearly on looks - not personality, character or any of that.

Haha! You're right - If you go add a rolling smiley face under my I like Lane posts, I won't mind at all! :)

:animated_shocking: Exactly, Opinions! But I am not going to judge someone based on BB show 24/7 LOL - Judge not ..............

But I do judge them and that is the best part about Big Brother. I love that they are all lab rats and we are there observe them. That is why it is called Big Brother.

But I do judge them and that is the best part about Big Brother. I love that they are all lab rats and we are there observe them. That is why it is called Big Brother.

The Big Brother game puts people in a house and tests their character. You know they'll all lie, backstab, etc. to make their best effort to get to the end. As viewers, we get to watch who is willing to do what under the pressures of the house and the game. As outside independent observers we are able to view the way people react when put in stressful situations. Judging their response to these stressful situations is what make being a viewer fun!

Does anyone else think Brendon is even 10 X's hotter now that he had to shave his head. I know it was supposed to be a punishment - but this is a great look for him!

I thought the same thing when I saw him with his shaved head. :heart2:

No sh.. LOL I'll give you that one GO Brendon

Archived