Brendon - Week 7 (Nominee) PoV winner

CeCiMom

But honestly, what does he have to lose? She was going to put him up anyway. Do you think by NOT trying to emphasize

the consequences of her actions that she would then not nominate him? I don't think so.

Recognizing and threatening are two different things imo.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His threats are ridiculous. Anybody she puts up will come after her. That's always the chance you take when you're HOH. Brendon was the dumb ass for not putting her up last week after listening to Rachel message to get Matt out. If he had followed his own mind, Britney would not be HOH or still in the house. So I say, put his ass up, Britney!

I don't think putting Matt on the block was a dumb move, it was smart, Matt was gunning for Brendon and proved to be good at winning HOH comps, Matt was a better pick over Britney going up, it's not Brendon's fault that BB kept Matt safe with DPOV. Matt was going home for sure if it wasn't for that.

I'm always rooting for the under dog and for Brendon to still be there with such a big target on his back I say KUDOS to him.

I hope he wins POV. IMO he deserves to be in this game.

GO Brendon! :party_smilie:

I don't think putting Matt on the block was a dumb move, it was smart, Matt was gunning for Brendon and proved to be good at winning HOH comps, Matt was a better pick over Britney going up, it's not Brendon's fault that BB kept Matt safe with DPOV. Matt was going home for sure if it wasn't for that.

I'm always rooting for the under dog and for Brendon to still be there with such a big target on his back I say KUDOS to him.

I hope he wins POV. IMO he deserves to be in this game.

GO Brendon! :party_smilie:

I didn't say putting Matt up was a dumb move. I said he should have put Britney up like HE originally wanted to do instead of thinking he was (his words) sending Rachel a present and proving his true love by putting Matt up and getting him out.

explain that to me when she is in good with Matt, Ragen, Hayden and Lane.

Why Brendon?

Exactly why she needs Brendon... to win.

If she's up against any of those "she is in good with" they're not there to vote for her. Enzo would be her only other shot and that's doubtful.

Finally! I have been a member of Mortys for years but lost my e-mail to change my password 2 years ago and could not login :( I'm baaaaccckkkk!!! Okay, I haven't read the whole Brendon thread,I just want to add CANNOT stand this guy and has to be one of the most pathetic BB player's ever!! I am keeping my finger's crossed he does not win POV. Once he's gone, it will be interesting to see how the house folds in on each other.

P.S. Hi MARTY!!! :animated_wave:

Finally! I have been a member of Mortys for years but lost my e-mail to change my password 2 years ago and could not login :( I'm baaaaccckkkk!!! Okay, I haven't read the whole Brendon thread,I just want to add CANNOT stand this guy and has to be one of the most pathetic BB player's ever!! I am keeping my finger's crossed he does not win POV. Once he's gone, it will be interesting to see how the house folds in on each other.

P.S. Hi MARTY!!! :animated_wave:

OMG so glad you are back. How are the boys? I never go to My Space anymore but spend a lot of time at Facebook.

Your old name is still in the members list here. I agree. Brendon is a BIG DUMMY :giggle:

OMG so glad you are back. How are the boys? I never go to My Space anymore but spend a lot of time at Facebook.

Your old name is still in the members list here. I agree. Brendon is a BIG DUMMY :giggle:

I wish I could get my old name back :( I'm on FB more than myspace now too. I'll pm you my FB. Brendon seriously disgusts me. DUMMY DUMMY DUMMY!

I was hoping Brit would make a power move. It's getting down to just a few people and these guys need to get going. I would have kept Brendon off the block which if he won next round would not put her up. She would also be safe with Ragan. I would have put up both Enzo and Hayden. Surely they've all noticed those guys are together but no one has made a move to break it up. Now's the time before they get to you first. Get rid of one of them and it would be a whole new game. Personally I'd like to see Enzo go. I always love the ones that confidently state how so and so needs to go but they themselves have done NOTHING....

Brit made an excellent choice putting up Brendon/Enzo. This way if Brendon wins POV (hopefully NOT) she can replace him with Hayden and Enzo would most likely go.

I hope L/M find out that E/H have been snuggling up with Brendon since last week backstabbing the Brigade. I'd love to see Lane/Matt/Brit and Ragan together instead.

It's time to break the Brigade up so L/M might as well get E/H before they get them first. Not much time left :animated_bouncy:

He gets what he deserves from Bitchney for not nominating her last week. She's the first hg to go against her word and nom someone who saved them from the block when they promised they wouldn't. She lost an ally and he can pull through when he's determined.

Kind of see him being in the right since she lied and he probably does control those jury votes. What a surprise on the crying though, since her and Ragan don't know what else to do.

I totally agree, and since when is being honest about your plans if you stay in the game called being a bully? We are still playing Big Brother right? This show is Big Brother not the ragan and britney game....

Brit made an excellent choice putting up Brendon/Enzo. This way if Brendon wins POV (hopefully NOT) she can replace him with Hayden and Enzo would most likely go.

I hope L/M find out that E/H have been snuggling up with Brendon since last week backstabbing the Brigade. I'd love to see Lane/Matt/Brit and Ragan together instead.

It's time to break the Brigade up so L/M might as well get E/H before they get them first. Not much time left :animated_bouncy:

I dont see it as them back stabbing the brigade at all. matt has been playing both side or all sides for most of the game. These guys smartened up and realized matt is only out for himself and can not be trusted so they are doing what they have to to ensure some safety in the game. Even now, its matt ragan and britney out practicing and the brigade is nowhere to be found...Lane was there too but he is still loyal to the brigade and tells enzo and hayden whats up...

Like the Brigade havent been playing both sides of the Fence. In the end Matt still protected the Brigade by ensuring Lane's safety, everyone in the Brigade is backstabbing each other including Brendon imo. Matt is actually doing things, the Brigade are a bunch of wussies and not doing ish imo.

Where are the crying police? I do believe we have some suspicious sniffing going on under the covers in the Have-Not room. Just sayin' it needs to be checked out....may be hayfever...but since there's no crying in baseball Big Brother, I just wanted to set the alarm. B)

LOVE it that Brit put his pathetic arse up. Why in the hell does he think he deserves her word?? he is AN idiot for even believeing her. He darn well knew she couldn't stand them. he only put matt up because Nasty rachel told him too. Which had to be rigged. C'mon. :giljotiini:

LOVE it that Brit put his pathetic arse up. Why in the hell does he think he deserves her word?? he is AN idiot for even believeing her. He darn well knew she couldn't stand them. he only put matt up because Nasty rachel told him too. Which had to be rigged. C'mon. :giljotiini:

I guess Twitney should be giving Rach a big old hug when she gets to the jury just for saving her last week.

The only reason i joined this forum is because of all the Brendon bashing!!!! Whats up with that?????

Yea I agree, he's a bit naive, but he is an honest person. His relationship with Rachel has harmed him is all possible ways. Rachel with her crap like "BRING IT ON" and "Floaters grab a life vest" has turned every HG against Brendon. If anyone was a dummy it was Rachel, who thought she was Queen of Vegas. This dude here has done nothing wrong.........GO BRENDON.......win the POV..........and shut them up

I like Brendon...I feel he is an honest person and is trying to recoup in this game for all the crap Rachel left him to deal with. If he wouldn't have gotten involved with her I think his game would of been played different..I hope he wins POV tomorrow because it would turn this house upside down and that's what it needs otherwise we will be watching six very dull people doing absolutely nothing, but putting us all to sleep!!

I like Brendon...I feel he is an honest person and is trying to recoup in this game for all the crap Rachel left him to deal with. If he wouldn't have gotten involved with her I think his game would of been played different..I hope he wins POV tomorrow because it would turn this house upside down and that's what it needs otherwise we will be watching six very dull people doing absolutely nothing, but putting us all to sleep!!

AGREE.........GO Brendy........save the game :batman:

Archived