Brendon - Week 7 (Nominee) PoV winner

CeCiMom

Gotta love how he is the most loved and hated houseguest left! In almost every poll he leads in both favorite and least favorite, someone BB LOVES to keep in the house!

I don't know if he will make it past double eviction night but I'm just so happy he won this POV! :party_smilie:

Yep, kind of takes the diamonds right out of Matt's POV.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brendon has made this season worth it, no way would I be watching without him. It's so fun rooting for the underdog in this game. I really hope he wins HOH and gets rid of Britney or Ragan. If he leaves after that so be it but every moment I get to watch Britney/Ragan/Matt squirm around in sadness/utter defeat makes me happy.

Can't wait for Brendon to eat some tasty beans tonight and have some hardcore gas when they are tied together.

Thanks for that, really good post :animated_bouncy: (though I really don't see the difference between "he disrespected me" and "he was disrespectful to me", buuut that's just me :) )

:queen::pooh:

The difference is in semantics: 'he disrespected me' is active voice; 'he was disrespectful to me' is passive. The passive construction is usually used when you want put focus on the 'patient' of the action (me); the active voice is used when you want to put focus on the 'agent' (he).

Gotta love how he is the most loved and hated houseguest left! In almost every poll he leads in both favorite and least favorite, someone BB LOVES to keep in the house!

I don't know if he will make it past double eviction night but I'm just so happy he won this POV! :party_smilie:

ITA The live feed post just about made me sick when first posted that Brit won POV. I knew Brendon was a gonner. Then I came back to the site and saw that it was actually Brendon that won and wanted to do the "Happy Dance" :hurray:

I think all the bad strategies that Brendon uses to approach the HG trying to 'intimidate' shows that he is really naive and I assume a good guy. He seems to be genuine and pretty 'lost' in a game where you have to play 'dirty'. I think that in real life he might be a really good friend, and someone one can trust to have his back.

His big mistake, in my opinion, was trying to play for him and for Rachel. I get the impression that he is a strong competitor only his butt is on the block. His downfall is to trust people in the game. I also think he lacks the 'street smarts', as a person, he doesn't seem to intimidate any of the HG, he doesn't know how, and his attempts to do so are pretty silly.

My impressions of him is that, in real life, he may be a good guy, someone you can trust.

Anyway, I am happy he won the PoV for the sake of keeping the game interesting.

I think all the bad strategies that Brendon uses to approach the HG trying to 'intimidate' shows that he is really naive and I assume a good guy. He seems to be genuine and pretty 'lost' in a game where you have to play 'dirty'. I think that in real life he might be a really good friend, and someone one can trust to have his back.

His big mistake, in my opinion, was trying to play for him and for Rachel. I get the impression that he is a strong competitor only his butt is on the block. His downfall is to trust people in the game. I also think he lacks the 'street smarts', as a person, he doesn't seem to intimidate any of the HG, he doesn't know how, and his attempts to do so are pretty silly.

My impressions of him is that, in real life, he may be a good guy, someone you can trust.

Anyway, I am happy he won the PoV for the sake of keeping the game interesting.

I don't know. Brendon's HOH blog revealed what he thinks/feels about the HG. He analyzed each one and was pretty right on. Didn't say anything bad just talked about their game play. Blog was very well written. But yes, he has been playing the game as he should have been from the beginning. Best thing for him was Rachel leaving.

Brendon has made this season worth it, no way would I be watching without him. It's so fun rooting for the underdog in this game. I really hope he wins HOH and gets rid of Britney or Ragan. If he leaves after that so be it but every moment I get to watch Britney/Ragan/Matt squirm around in sadness/utter defeat makes me happy.

Can't wait for Brendon to eat some tasty beans tonight and have some hardcore gas when they are tied together.

Ragan will be gone this week :animated_rotfl:

I don't know. Brendon's HOH blog revealed what he thinks/feels about the HG. He analyzed each one and was pretty right on. Didn't say anything bad just talked about their game play. Blog was very well written. But yes, he has been playing the game as he should have been from the beginning. Best thing for him was Rachel leaving.

Could you or anybody please link me to this article? I'd really enjoy reading it.

I don't mind if he wins HOH for the double elim or not as long as he wins POV again. LOL But I am totally happy and so is everyone else in my house with Brendon winning POV. Some of the others had been on the Matt train until he wasted the diamond POV by sending Kathy to jury. He needed to have made a decision which alliance he wanted to be in and put up someone strong from the other side. He did not do that and it revealed to everyone that he was playing the whole house. Good to see Brendon is staying... Buh bye Matty!!

I don't mind if he wins HOH for the double elim or not as long as he wins POV again. LOL But I am totally happy and so is everyone else in my house with Brendon winning POV. Some of the others had been on the Matt train until he wasted the diamond POV by sending Kathy to jury. He needed to have made a decision which alliance he wanted to be in and put up someone strong from the other side. He did not do that and it revealed to everyone that he was playing the whole house. Good to see Brendon is staying... Buh bye Matty!!

I have not liked Matt since the beginning. I would like to see Enzo, Lane or even Hayden win the money but don't really care as long as it's NOT Matt, Britt or Ragan!

Yea Brendon!!!! You are my favorite. Good job! I hope you will get past the DE. Also...

Brit having to talk to Jesse and being handcuffed to Brendon and being with him when he gets the chum, and having to put up a replacement nom and burn bridges.. It's not a good birthday week for her. Poor Brit :( How sad.....

Archived