Brendon - Week 7 (Nominee) PoV winner

CeCiMom

I think that he got cheated but that happens and he handled it pretty well. The DPOV thing was a bit much. The whole deal for me with Brendon is that I cant get over his falling for that wacko and letting said wacko dictate gameplay. Makes no sense to me.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I thought the same thing because I knew it was a mistake to not nominate Bitchney. He deserves to go up for not doing so and continuing to play "avenge Rachel" BB. I hope though that he wins veto and is able to correct the mistake. Bitchney even told him that she would do anything not to be nominated, which to my ears meant: "Brendon I will lie to your face so I'm not nominated and then I will break my word."

Yeah I thought the same thing because I knew it was a mistake to not nominate Bitchney. He deserves to go up for not doing so and continuing to play "avenge Rachel" BB. I hope though that he wins veto and is able to correct the mistake. Bitchney even told him that she would do anything not to be nominated, which to my ears meant: "Brendon I will lie to your face so I'm not nominated and then I will break my word."

Brendon was told in diary room he had to undo telling Britney he was nominating her. therefore putting ragan on block at last minute.

So GOOOO Brendon with everybody against him (houseguests, production, etc) to win veto or this season is dull after he is gone.

Britney just said she hates Brenden's PANTS. They are too tight and she cant stand them. The petty, creepy way those two talk about Brenden makes me ill. Ragan said he feels sorry for Enzo and Hayden because they have to sleep in the same room with Brenden. They are talking about how stupid he is, how they want to mess with him and hide his stuff just to confuse him. It's bully/gang mentality and these people are adults! It's the worst kind of hate-talk I've ever heard. It totally disgusts me. Come on CBS - could you cut us some slack here?

That is why it drives me crazy bc Ragan talks all day about how Brendon and Rachel are bullies. He is one if he wants to hide his stuff just to mess with him.

not to you in particular but shouldn't this be in Bren thread?

anywho...why is it wrong that Brit lies in a game created for lying?

Real life is one thing...this game is totally different. If Brendon is going to play all wholesome and naive...well that's his problem

-Kyo

They don't like Brendon's deformed toe, his cooking, how he goes on long speeches about topics, and say he bullys small people, etc. It all basically crap reasons.

sounds like the same small reasons people hate ANY HG

they lie (so does practically everyone else)

they talk behind backs (like 99% of the rest of the HG's)

blah blah blah

it's always about small reasons. It's a popularty contest

that's the weight of humanity

With that said I don't like Bren but now that Rachel is gone I don't despise him so much for his extreme naivity towards a woman (and I use the term loosely) who clearly treats him like dirt.

I think what bugs me is that he is too honest and naive for the game

OF COURSE Britney will probably put him up. People lie and cheat and backstab every year and that's generally how you win

But for the most part the reasons people hate most HG's are usually crap reasons too

this whole thing is entertainment and nothing more. It's like rooting for football (Packers for me BTW :-p) In the end other than making you feel good when they win a SB what does it really do for you cosmically? :-p

DEEEEEEEEEEP THOUGHT

I love you guys

-Kyo

^^^^^ Agree. And, the dynamics of the game like football can change in an instant and you have to grab the little moments of success and enjoy them. They can be fleeting especially when someone else is writing the rules.

Brendon seems like a somewhat naive nice guy to me. I think that he and Britney could be friends maybe not close but friends but circumstances got in the way.

^^^^^ Agree. And, the dynamics of the game like football can change in an instant and you have to grab the little moments of success and enjoy them. They can be fleeting especially when someone else is writing the rules.

Brendon seems like a somewhat naive nice guy to me. I think that he and Britney could be friends maybe not close but friends but circumstances got in the way.

I can agree on that front

well said

-Kyo

They don't like Brendon's deformed toe, his cooking, how he goes on long speeches about topics, and say he bullys small people, etc. It all basically crap reasons.

No I do respect him because he is not playing the game for him, he is playing it for his GF. Even his HOH noms were done by Red and not him, thats why he got his face cracked with the DPOV.

Britney just said she hates Brenden's PANTS. They are too tight and she cant stand them. The petty, creepy way those two talk about Brenden makes me ill. Ragan said he feels sorry for Enzo and Hayden because they have to sleep in the same room with Brenden. They are talking about how stupid he is, how they want to mess with him and hide his stuff just to confuse him. It's bully/gang mentality and these people are adults! It's the worst kind of hate-talk I've ever heard. It totally disgusts me. Come on CBS - could you cut us some slack here?

I see nothing different in this convo then the ones that Rachel and Brendon used to have where they basically bashed the ones they didnt like on a regular

Bitchney even told him that she would do anything not to be nominated, which to my ears meant: "Brendon I will lie to your face so I'm not nominated and then I will break my word."

Isnt this a norm on BB?

Let me clarify that I do not not like Brendon, I just dont have any respect for him in this game. But he is hot to look at and seems like a nice Dude!

Talking about hiding his stuff, mocking out his tight jeans, and mocking him out behind his back is pretty tame compared to many other things I've seen on this show. Sure...it's childish...but, imo, there's no comparison to a few others.

Evel Dick was constantly berating Jenn with offensive words to her face including "b*tch, c*nt, whore, and crusty crotch." He also made verbal threats to her face, including death threats, rape threats...

And Joshuah from season 9 was also quite brutal in his verbal attacks to Amanda...where his sole intention was to make her cry...

I know there were several others that were guilty of more reprehensible behavior than Britney and Ragan's mean talk ...but hardly the worst kind of hate talk. Britney and Ragan are lightweights in comparison...

I know there were several others that were guilty of more reprehensible behavior than Britney and Ragan's mean talk ...but hardly the worst kind of hate talk. Britney and Ragan are lightweights in comparison...

I think the problem isn't that it is tame compared to others, but that it is NEVER on the CBS show and only the live feed and update readers know it is happening. CBS has made Brendon out to be a fool/ass, while making Brit and Ragan look like modest people protecting themselves. It is a flat out falsehood, and is the most disgusting thing about the show. At least they showed ED berating his competition and his diary room comments justifying it. All they show is Ragan being emotional and "logical", and brit a sweetheart, which is pure bs.

He seems kind of calm; I wonder what's really rushing through his little brain? Does he really think that Britney will keep her deal? What if she DOESN'T really have a boyfriend? HAHA that swear he made her swear on her boyfriend won't mean much. Not that anyone should believe those promises. He was a microinch from breaking the deal with her anyway. Can't wait till nominations!

AND how awkward that he's sitting around with them. His presence even makes me feel uncomfortable. Goof.

What kind of "goof" are you that someone on a tv show makes YOU uncomfortable. It's a GAME...and it's too bad that not ONE person left in the BB house understands that simple fact. I have to refer to them as persons, because not one of them is playing the game, they're all just playing Sheep Herding.

I think the problem isn't that it is tame compared to others, but that it is NEVER on the CBS show and only the live feed and update readers know it is happening. CBS has made Brendon out to be a fool/ass, while making Brit and Ragan look like modest people protecting themselves. It is a flat out falsehood, and is the most disgusting thing about the show. At least they showed ED berating his competition and his diary room comments justifying it. All they show is Ragan being emotional and "logical", and brit a sweetheart, which is pure bs.

Ragan showed his absolute true colours when Rachel returned for the 24 hour period. It's alright for him to scream and make rude, hateful comments but not for anyone else. As for Britney, hopefully she will be gone from the house just before or just after this little freak (Ragan). These two could be best buddies for life. At least Rachel was herself and bravo for her being so strong and intimidating the HG's. It's the MAIN reason she is gone.

These people have hated Rachel and Brendon from the get-go. I didn't see anyone approaching them. I'm sure if anyone had, regardless of the showmance, they would have welcomed them in. Now each one has to basically fend for themselves because there really are no extremely strong alliances on this show. The cracks are forming in the Brigade and Ragan and Britney are just trying to cling on to each other and whoever else they can for the moment. Weakness is all that is left in this house and I believe that, even though I like Brendon, Enzo is the only one left that deserves the win!

They did not show half the stuff ED did or said because they wouldve had to bleep it out or some of it was not fit for TV.

He's already an outsider, following the other HGs as they leave him alone in a room.

He MUST win POV to stay in the game. Don't know yet if I'd rather him leave this week or Enzo.

Maybe he's following them to keep close watch and listening, or preventing, their game play strategies. Smart move if you ask me.

Ragan showed his absolute true colours when Rachel returned for the 24 hour period. It's alright for him to scream and make rude, hateful comments but not for anyone else. As for Britney, hopefully she will be gone from the house just before or just after this little freak (Ragan). These two could be best buddies for life.

Rachel and Brendon intentionally went after Ragan and Brit to try and rile them up, Brit and Ragn gave what they got.
These people have hated Rachel and Brendon from the get-go. I didn't see anyone approaching them. I'm sure if anyone had, regardless of the showmance, they would have welcomed them in. Now each one has to basically fend for themselves because there really are no extremely strong alliances on this show. The cracks are forming in the Brigade and Ragan and Britney are just trying to cling on to each other and whoever else they can for the moment. Weakness is all that is left in this house and I believe that, even though I like Brendon, Enzo is the only one left that deserves the win!

No one "hated" Brenchal in the beginning, Hayden nominated them because they were an couple and good at comps. The "hate" started when Brenchal got HOH and lauded their power over people not fully realizing or forgetting the their powere was short term and they would have to deal with the same people they had already alienated.

Rachel and Brendon intentionally went after Ragan and Brit to try and rile them up, Brit and Ragn gave what they got.

No one "hated" Brenchal in the beginning, Hayden nominated them because they were an couple and good at comps. The "hate" started when Brenchal got HOH and lauded their power over people not fully realizing or forgetting the their powere was short term and they would have to deal with the same people they had already alienated.

I agree and I don't get the "oh, poor Brendon and poor Rachel" are so abused stuff. They controled three out of the last six HoH's. They choose to target women the first two. Were Monet and Britney seen as huge threats at that time? No, Rachel just wanted them out because they didn't like her and they were seen as a team. Kristen? She dared to be in a showmance and again, a team of two but those two weren't in love like her and Brendon so Kristen had to go. Not Hayden, who put them up first week and looks like he could be good in comps. They were in everyone's face with their showmance flaunting the fact that they were an unbreakable alliance and would always be voting as a two vote block. It was always "we" and "Brendon and I". They alienated the rest of the house. They cried about how they shouldn't be targeted because they were in love. They flaunted their wins and cried over their losses, trash talked, backstabbed and in general acted like it was their show.

Yeah I am not getting the whole "poor" Brendon either, he has had power for three weeks out of the four, more than any other houseguest. Yeah I know the DPOV kinda squashed his last bout of power, but had he made his own Noms and thought about the game and not let his GF use her personal agenda to tell him how to vote, he might not be in the predictament he is in now.

Guest 6Borders

I totally have to agree with Straykat.

Botton line is Brendon has no clue how to play this game, not only from the standpoint of the game but if you don't have some social skills you are going to be an outcast. He hooked up with Rach and they gave themselves the name "Brenchel" like they were celebrities or something and whenever Brendon made an effort to get along (ie with Andrew) Rach told him otherwise and he went along with her.

In Brendon's case love is not only blind, it's stupid too, and now he's paying for it in the game (how he pays for it in his personal life is his own business!)

I am hoping as part of playing his own game he will tell Britney, Matt, Ragen, and Lane about the alliance he formed with Enzo, Hayden and Kathy. That would stir things up.

But, alas..... Rachel is not here to tell him how to play the game and save himself. He can't just try to stay in the game by following people around and trying to be nice.

I hope he wins the POV and Enzo goes home.

Brendon was told in diary room he had to undo telling Britney he was nominating her. therefore putting ragan on block at last minute.

So GOOOO Brendon with everybody against him (houseguests, production, etc) to win veto or this season is dull after he is gone.

How come he wasn't allowed to tell Britney he was going to put her up? I thought they do that all the time?

There is not evidence that the DR made Brendon change his noms. A few people speculated that but I don't think that was the case. I have seen HOH tell people all the time.

Brenchel gave as good as they got. I don't feel sorry that Rachel was "yelled" at by Ragan. Ragan actually articulated his tirade at Rachel rather well, and made his point. He was absolutely correct in telling Rachel that she would be shocked when/if she goes back and watches herself and how she came across on the cameras as less than flattering. Though, I don't think that she has the mental capacity to actually SEE or LEARN anything about her behavior to turn her life around. He was fed up at her taunting him all of the time, and another person might not have held his/her tongue for such a long time. Except for the loss of the drama in the house I was happy to see Rachel go.

Brendon made his bed (so to speak) by aligning with Rachel and alienating himself from the rest of the house. Now he has no one to align with and he knows it. 6Borders is right, he has no idea how to play the game from here on out. No one trusts him because of the way he acted with and without Rachel.

I am really tired of hearing all the whining about the house guests talking badly about one another. It has been gong on for 11 seasons, so why NOW is it suddenly so bad? it's part of the game people! Have your skins become so thin that you can't even watch it? Really, this season is not as bad as past seasons. Evel Dick was waaaaaay worse than anyone else has ever been, and he WON!!!! Doesn't anyone remember how lots of people were screaming at CBS to apologize and/or kick him off the show for the things he said and did? Lighten up people! It's a game and you aren't living in that house and experiencing the stress and boredom that they have to live every minute of every day. If you don't like it, don't watch and don't pay for the feeds.

Archived