Ragan - Week 6 PoV Winner

CeCiMom

I really can't stand people who accuse other people of being a certain way when they are totally that way. RAGAN!!!! You are a horrible person, this is what you accused Rachel of. You also stated that you love Brittany because she is the most sweetest and honest person and blah, blah blah. You have got to be kidding. Rachel may be immature and self-absorbed, but what is your excuse Ragan. You said you are a good person, WHEN? When you are back-stabbing and bad-mouthing other person. So not cool. At least Rachel apologized when she was ugly, you never did. I hope this is an act, because if Ragan is this ugly, I feel so sorry for his family. It would be embarrassing to be related to someone that acts so ugly. I really didn't like the way Brittany was acting before, but Ragan has made her look halfway decent. Really so sad!

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My mom is so funny tonight she pipes up, "well that was a queen smack down if I ever heard it, all that was missing was the swivel of his hips and his fingers snapping."

The only thing I'm mad about is that they didn't show that Ragan and Rachel made up. They didn't show that Rachel apologized for what she said. They just made her look like a complete bitch, without any remorse. Which I think is wrong. Rachel seems to be the type that opens her mouth, says whatever she thinks, the moment she thinks it, and then later realizes whatever she said came out harsher than she meant it. I was disappointed that they made it look like she is just an evil bitch with no heart. Rachel isn't perfect -- but she does have feelings. And she does have remorse. Very badly done by CBS, IMO.

I had flashbacks to the Beau and Janelle fight too. Must they use the same script over and over again?

--------------

The thing about it is this. If Ragan was really the bigger person, and he knows Rachel has the problems she has -- he shouldn't of imploded like that in the first place. The truth is BOTH Ragan and Rachel are over the top dramatic. If he were the mature, rational, better person (like he seems to think he is) he would of known when it was pointless to fight back and just :lipsrsealed2: and walked away.

Instead he was all :stirthepot: by fighting with her like that.

It's not making fun of. At least not where I'm from. My best friend is gay -- and through the years I've met many gay men through my association with him. They proudly proclaim how queenly they're being.

I think the difference between insult and injury, or comedy -- comes from the intention.

I'm sorry are most gay men not Bitchy?

I dont get why people are so up in arms about that comment, he was acting like a Bitch. The show does not revolve around Ragan and if I would have thought that saboteur title would have gone to his head, I would have never voted for him. I liked him in the beginning but I cant even stand to watch him swish around the house like he is entitled to the grand prize, he has a disgusting superiority aire about him also. He sits around with Britney crying like victims then when the tears dry they rip Brendon and Rachel apart. Ragan really needs to heed his own advice.

Its funny to me, this whole thing with Ragan (vs. Rachel espec). I actually side with Rachel over Ragan, and am pretty disgusted by Ragan's character as a young gay man myself. He is doing everything he possibly can it seems like to further every bad stereotype of gay men, despite him claiming that's not who he wanted to be or be portrayed as. The real Ragan and his true character has become quite evident the past few weeks, with the Saboteur thing, his feud with Brenchel, etc. Rachel certainly had her flaws, and Im certainly no fan of Brendon either, but Ragan (and Britney) displayed very little class the past few weeks, and Ragan's character especially just really irks me.

I am so SICK of this little twerp Before he won the veto he cried like a little bitchy baby when he was nominated.

I guess I am just truly puzzled as to why they all sit around and cry cry cry about being nominated when they've previously been a horse's butt to the HoH that put them up. Come to think of it, I cannot figure out why they act like an immediate family member was murdered, their home was burned down, and Grandma Millie's cat was hit by a semi truck all in the same day when they are nominated.

I am so sick of red eyes, red noses, and snot I don't know what to do. Don't get me wrong I LOVE BIG BROTHER, in fact it is the only reality show I watch. All in all I am just not feeling any of them, wish CBS could have a do over. Whomever cast the people should be fired on finale night on national TV.

Any-who, Regan is a cruel little smurf, and I wish there was some way he could go back on the block, oh well let's just get this over with.

Ragan is just as annoying to me as Rachel. Ragan wears gay. To expect people not to comment on his gayness is silly. He flits around the house like a bad news hummingbird. He is a total ass no matter his sexual persuasion. I think he was voted sab as a joke. He is.

Amen Casper, couldn't agree with you more. What makes Ragan worse IMO is that he thinks he is so much better than Rachel and so on.

Yeah but so does Rachel! It's clear in her actions that she thinks she is just the top

I don't agree with some of Ragan's antics but that girl needs a verbal smackdown bad

It's like when you pick a fight and chanse some guy. You come around the corner to whoop some butt and suddenly you find 20 of his friends with him...WOOOO did she walk into the wrng corner on that one.

Let's not forget who started this whole thing. She starts by imitating Janelle (first strike although extremely biaas :-p) and then goes to him and kicks the fight off and is SOOOO upset when she loses.

My proof that she thinks she is better is that in mid fight she mentions she is a chemist. First off isn't she still a student? That's like me saying I am already a therapist right now even though I am still in my masters.

Hate to break it to you Rachel but I will have my masters in psychology soon and I have learned something vitally important

My degree makes me ABSOLUTELY NO BETTER than any of these fans on Mortys. My opinion of the HG's personalities is NO MORE VALID than anyone on here.

Pieces of paper don't make you right and smarter or more worthy than anyone else and Ragan knocked you upside the emotional brain BIG time

-Kyo

Yeah but so does Rachel! It's clear in her actions that she thinks she is just the top

I don't agree with some of Ragan's antics but that girl needs a verbal smackdown bad

It's like when you pick a fight and chanse some guy. You come around the corner to whoop some butt and suddenly you find 20 of his friends with him...WOOOO did she walk into the wrng corner on that one.

Let's not forget who started this whole thing. She starts by imitating Janelle (first strike although extremely biaas :-p) and then goes to him and kicks the fight off and is SOOOO upset when she loses.

My proof that she thinks she is better is that in mid fight she mentions she is a chemist. First off isn't she still a student? That's like me saying I am already a therapist right now even though I am still in my masters.

Hate to break it to you Rachel but I will have my masters in psychology soon and I have learned something vitally important

My degree makes me ABSOLUTELY NO BETTER than any of these fans on Mortys. My opinion of the HG's personalities is NO MORE VALID than anyone on here.

Pieces of paper don't make you right and smarter or more worthy than anyone else and Ragan knocked you upside the emotional brain BIG time

-Kyo

Arguing with a fool proves there are two. Ragan could have taken the high road and diffused that situation immediately. Ragan allowed Rachel's antics to control him, this is why he got so upset. Not so much about Rachel, but Ragan being mad that he allowed himself to get to that point.

Confirmation on what Ragan said:

Something about "It's my opportunity to shine" or "It's an opportunity to shine"....."It's JUST Big Brother"

Watched it about 7 times on the DVR to make sure of the last part, it really did sound like It's my brother but it wasn't.

Thank you so very much.... I don't have DVR.... I just thought I had misheard and wanted to clear it up. I was thinking

hmmmmm yet another twist" but didn't want to add fuel to my thought until I knew for sure! Thank you!!!

-Kyo

This is the one part where I think you're wrong. I would bet a year's salary Rachel does NOT think she is "the top". On the contrary, I believe inside she thinks she's nothing and that's one of the reasons she is so over the top. Rachel has VERY poor self-esteem and overcompensates with a larger than life personality. She wanted to cry so badly when Ragan was tearing her apart because, quite frankly, she believed a lot of what he was saying. You could tell by her face and the look in her eyes that she was devastated that someone was pointing out how she felt about herself.

She has many of the traits of a manic-depressive so I wouldn't be at all shocked if she is one.

I enjoyed the fight between Rachel and Ragan. That was the highlight of BB this whole season. Anywho, Rachel has insulted or said a few ugly things to the HGs and each time and then apologized. Apologizing means absolutely nothing to her. Just like her saying I love you to Brendon means absolutely nothing. Those are just words to her, not feelings.

She wanted to cry so badly when Ragan was tearing her apart because, quite frankly, she believed a lot of what he was saying. You could tell by her face and the look in her eyes that she was devastated that someone was pointing out how she felt about herself.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

What's worse for me is Ragan knew what he was doing.

I honestly think they will be friends after this show.

They both apologized to each other after their blow up.

I think only people you really care about .. you can be that brutal with.

Friends know where to pick at you.

I have a firm belief that if my friends act like that with me, they don't need to be my friends anymore. I suspect that CBS talked with Rachel on how to have a dramatic entrance and she played to the cameras (as usual). But Ragan took it personally and blam!! His claws came out. The thing is, most of what Ragan said to her... he was saying the whole time behind her back. She didn't have comebacks because she had not been talking that badly behind his back other than to call him fake. Ragan is far worse in my mind.

Ragen continues to make me feel more and more sorry for the poor kids at the school that he is suppose to be a counselor. He can talk about his penis while joking and laughing playing pool with Matt and Brit, cry when he even thinks about a married man who he acts as if he is in love with MIGHT be eliminated, talks even nastier than Brenden or Rachel even thought to talk, but he thinks he is better than them, they were stupid to be upset about being on the block together and being separated, he absolutely boggles my mind. I simply do not like him as a person or bb player. If he wasnt acting like he was mother theresa, I could care less how he was talking about people, but just like Brit, I cannot tolerate how he talks about people behind their backs and then to their face acts superior. He is a disgusting human being

WHAT?! Ragan is a counselor? I thought he was a 'college professor'. I was embarrassed for the educational institution that hired him!

My mom is so funny tonight she pipes up, "well that was a queen smack down if I ever heard it, all that was missing was the swivel of his hips and his fingers snapping."

The only thing I'm mad about is that they didn't show that Ragan and Rachel made up. They didn't show that Rachel apologized for what she said. They just made her look like a complete bitch, without any remorse. Which I think is wrong. Rachel seems to be the type that opens her mouth, says whatever she thinks, the moment she thinks it, and then later realizes whatever she said came out harsher than she meant it. I was disappointed that they made it look like she is just an evil bitch with no heart. Rachel isn't perfect -- but she does have feelings. And she does have remorse. Very badly done by CBS, IMO.

I had flashbacks to the Beau and Janelle fight too. Must they use the same script over and over again?

--------------

The thing about it is this. If Ragan was really the bigger person, and he knows Rachel has the problems she has -- he shouldn't of imploded like that in the first place. The truth is BOTH Ragan and Rachel are over the top dramatic. If he were the mature, rational, better person (like he seems to think he is) he would of known when it was pointless to fight back and just :lipsrsealed2: and walked away.

Instead he was all :stirthepot: by fighting with her like that.

Well, I can empathize with Ragan, because Rachel was totally out of line by saying that he was being a bitch because he was gay. Generalize much, Rachel? Those are fighting words that she used. She started in with Ragan when she walked in the house. She picked him out of the crowd and started in on him. She didn't expect him to react to her that way and you could see that she was totally embarrassed.

Then when he was minding his own business, she went outside to taunt him again, now with the cookies and because of that, she got what was coming to her again. Then after being told off, she pouts and cries that everyone is picking on her. Puhleeze. If she doesn't want drama, she shouldn't start it with people.

Amen Casper, couldn't agree with you more. What makes Ragan worse IMO is that he thinks he is so much better than Rachel and so on.

He is a better person than Rachel. He's more mature and he knows how to treat other people with respect. If that's not a better person, I don't know what is.

He is a better person than Rachel. He's more mature and he knows how to treat other people with respect. If that's not a better person, I don't know what is.

Well for starters, nobody is better than anybody else. All people are flawed. All people make mistakes. We're all just on different legs of the journey through life. Just because a person might be further along, doesn't make 'em better, it just makes them faster.

That being said, I don't think Ragan is mature, or that he knows how to treat people with respect. I say that because if he were really more mature than Rachel, he would of simply walked away. Fighting words or not, he should of seen the words for what they were, inflammatory, and not risen to take the bait. He took the bait.

When you were a kid didn't your mom ever tell you not to stoop to someone else's level? Well .. he stooped. Big time. Mature people don't. They simply walk away.

Yes she attacked him. Yes she said bad things. But he said as equally bad things. He was no better or worse than her. They were both acting like brats.

I have a firm belief that if my friends act like that with me, they don't need to be my friends anymore. I suspect that CBS talked with Rachel on how to have a dramatic entrance and she played to the cameras (as usual). But Ragan took it personally and blam!! His claws came out. The thing is, most of what Ragan said to her... he was saying the whole time behind her back. She didn't have comebacks because she had not been talking that badly behind his back other than to call him fake. Ragan is far worse in my mind.

LOL, she didn't have comebacks, because everything he said was true. :animated_rotfl: And, everything he said, she deserved. What could she come back with? Plus, she started it. I'm not understanding why people are complaining about one of the best shows we've had thus far. I love the fights. That's what makes BB what it is and why I watch it. For the drama. I'd take it personally too, if someone who I along with the rest of the house evicted, came back in the house and started calling me out in front of everyone. It's hard for me to understand the comments in here about Ragan should have walked away. On what planet do you live on where people who have guts to fight, walk away from a bully, because they want to be the bigger person. Where does that get you? More bullying. Rachel is a bully and she thought she could get away with and do what ever she wanted when she came back because they voted her out. So not true. The only way to stop a bully is to stand up to them and that's what Ragan did. Again, kudos to him.

Archived